Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 11:24 AM #43
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
It would sum it up if Hunter Cressall wasn't an avid mac user and professional video editor who has been using Apple products since 1986. He simply did it to make fun of Apple's ad campaign at the time.
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits
Prairie is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2005, 11:26 AM #44
Charlie_Boy (Banned)
Team Canadia/Quality
 
Charlie_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Street
I love MAC products, but I hate Itunes. They don't even have Metallica. Mostly just poppy crap. After using Limewire, I'm never spending a $1 per song again.

EDIT: Praire, are you trying to use your registration date as a comeback? LOL, wow, this is sad.
Charlie_Boy is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 11:40 AM #45
Larges (Banned)
 
 
Larges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alton, IL
iTunes = Library
Soulseek = Music acquisition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Boy
Praire, are you trying to use your registration date as a comeback? LOL, wow, this is sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
1986.
Larges is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 11:47 AM #46
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Boy
I love MAC products, but I hate Itunes. They don't even have Metallica. Mostly just poppy crap. After using Limewire, I'm never spending a $1 per song again.

EDIT: Praire, are you trying to use your registration date as a comeback? LOL, wow, this is sad.
Charlie_Boy- I'm sorry that it's SO old, and you are so much more original than everyone else on the internet. Really, I am. Can we move on now, because you're dragging something out from last night that everyone is pretty much ignoring...sidebar, my name has two i's in it.

As far as iTunes just having "poppy crap"...what can Metallica be defined as if not poppy crap? Metallica doesn't support internet music, it's almost ironic that you download Metallica via Limewire since they would prefer to have you arrested and fined 1000's of dollars for every song you illegally download.
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits

Last edited by Prairie : 10-08-2005 at 11:49 AM.
Prairie is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 11:53 AM #47
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe
 
Nyx3d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New Haven, CT
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larges
iTunes = Library
Soulseek = Music acquisition





Read the end of the page before this, you'll get it.
Pairie and Charlie are both repeatedly failing at insulting each other.
__________________
StFitness: lol

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Nyx3d is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 11:59 AM #48
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx3d
Read the end of the page before this, you'll get it.
Pairie and Charlie are both repeatedly failing at insulting each other.
QFT
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits
Prairie is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:01 PM #49
Larges (Banned)
 
 
Larges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alton, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
QFT
omgz im such a noob, plz no flames
Larges is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:02 PM #50
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larges
omgz im such a noob, plz no flames
LOLIKNORIGHT?!
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits
Prairie is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:04 PM #51
PapasAndBeer45^
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD1047
Limewire>*
LIMEWIRE SUCKS. ****ING NOOB
PapasAndBeer45^ is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:04 PM #52
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins
 
FluffyMumkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Warrensburg
Wow this thread is pretty damn good. Prairie, even though I'm ok with Macs. I really think that your "you shoot a system x gun" comeback really blew.

If Itunes doesn't have it it most likely is a crappy song that doesn't deserve any money to its creator.

I've noticed something. If Kyle were to post even more in ST, he could get banned for flaming.
FluffyMumkins is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:07 PM #53
Larges (Banned)
 
 
Larges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alton, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
LOLIKNORIGHT?!
plz stop, ur hurtin my feelins









Larges is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:09 PM #54
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins
Wow this thread is pretty damn good. Prairie, even though I'm ok with Macs. I really think that your "you shoot a system x gun" comeback really blew.

If Itunes doesn't have it it most likely is a crappy song that doesn't deserve any money to its creator.

I've noticed something. If Kyle were to post even more in ST, he could get banned for flaming.

Why is everyone saying my comeback really blew but no one mentioned his "you use a mac " or whatever he said. Damn mod hypocrisy, that's what it is. That's okay.

This thread is officially derailed.


Larges, <3.
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits
Prairie is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:13 PM #55
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins
 
FluffyMumkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Warrensburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapasAndBeer45^
LIMEWIRE SUCKS. ****ING NOOB
Oh did someone download an album in a zip file that was 851kb? Oh poor baby.

The following pic is a great example of idiocy.
FluffyMumkins is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:13 PM #56
Charlie_Boy (Banned)
Team Canadia/Quality
 
Charlie_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Street
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larges
iTunes = Library
Soulseek = Music acquisition





Go back a page.

Yes, I have failed. Forgive me master.
Charlie_Boy is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:13 PM #57
Larges (Banned)
 
 
Larges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alton, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
This thread is officially derailed.


Larges, <3.
Actually, the first comment of "Limewire>*" started the derailment, the rest of us have it just as much on track as that comment.


Except for me, I just say random ****. Oh well, Tomm will have to do without this thread.

♥ Prairie ♥

Limewire sucks for music. Their selection is big, but 3 songs gets you 9 instances of spyware.
Larges is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:14 PM #58
/\/\r.)(@t (Banned)
Slave 2 the logitech corp
 
/\/\r.)(@t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: US
now kids, no e-fights.
/\/\r.)(@t is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:15 PM #59
Prairie
DRINK CHEERWINE
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: York, PA
Prairie is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Prairie is a Paintball photographer
E-fights are for playas.
__________________
Simonized - Macrolineguy - MarkerKits
Prairie is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:15 PM #60
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins
 
FluffyMumkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Warrensburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie
Why is everyone saying my comeback really blew but no one mentioned his "you use a mac " or whatever he said. Damn mod hypocrisy, that's what it is. That's okay.

This thread is officially derailed.


Larges, <3.
Well, accusing someone of using a mac is a better comeback than "you shoot a system x gun". In Small Talk Prairie. In Small Talk. Maybe if it was in Paintball Talk.

Mod hypocrisy is what makes this site www.pbnation.com.
FluffyMumkins is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:16 PM #61
Larges (Banned)
 
 
Larges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alton, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\r.)(@t
now kids, no e-fights.
<eLeft Hook>
<eKick in nuts>
<eDrop kick>

That's how I roll, son.
Larges is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:16 PM #62
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins
 
FluffyMumkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Warrensburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larges
Actually, the first comment of "Limewire>*" started the derailment, the rest of us have it just as much on track as that comment.


Except for me, I just say random ****. Oh well, Tomm will have to do without this thread.

♥ Prairie ♥

Limewire sucks for music. Their selection is big, but 3 songs gets you 9 instances of spyware.
A piece of spyware doesn't end as .mp3 silly.
FluffyMumkins is offline  
Old 10-08-2005, 12:18 PM #63
Larges (Banned)
 
 
Larges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alton, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins
A piece of spyware doesn't end as .mp3 silly.
O rl.....

I won't resort to big bird. I had to clear my iPod
Larges is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump