PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-06-2005, 12:17 AM #1
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Man Show Returns.

So "The Man Show" is returning to televisions nation wide.

It will be airing weeknights at 10:00 P.M. on G4TV.

Just thought I'd share since this show had its moments when it was still on the air.

ZIGGY ZAGGY ZIGGY ZAGGY OI OI OI!
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:18 AM #2
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

pa1ntball 56 plays in the PSP
pa1ntball 56 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pa1ntball 56 is an NCPA player
pa1ntball 56 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
g4tv rules too bad i dont get it at school
Old 10-06-2005, 12:19 AM #3
2k4 DuDe
toddshutter

2k4 DuDe is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
New season?
Same hosts?

[GDT]KR3W

my 45+ feedback

"Originally posted by AndyAllen019: Todd is a ****ing pimp. 'Nuff said."
Old 10-06-2005, 12:20 AM #4
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4 DuDe
New season?
Same hosts?
no...unfortunately.

just re-runs with good old jimmy kimmel and adam corolla.
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:21 AM #5
QuickDrawMcGraw5739
Been there, done that.

Dammit! I thought they were having a new season or something.

"Originally posted by MatrixPB: [It's] Next door nikki. It's not even my avvy and I know. Don't you fap? "
Old 10-06-2005, 12:21 AM #6
2k4 DuDe
toddshutter

2k4 DuDe is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Damn.. I want a new season with teh same hosts. That would kick ***.

[GDT]KR3W

my 45+ feedback

"Originally posted by AndyAllen019: Todd is a ****ing pimp. 'Nuff said."
Old 10-06-2005, 12:21 AM #7
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1ntball 56
g4tv rules too bad i dont get it at school
I <3 G4TV..........I watch atleast 3 hours of it everyday.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:22 AM #8
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

"The Man Show"........the only television show to declare girls on trampolines as a spectator sport.

yeh sucks no new episodes oh well, ill be satisfied with re-runs because if i recall correctly this show was on the air 2 years before it got cancelled(sp?)
Old 10-06-2005, 12:48 AM #9
armoredsprue

even it is just re-runs, thank goodness it's the Corola-Kimmel shows.

Joe Rogan is not funny. He is worse when he is drunk.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:50 AM #10
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

on another note, if you read my tattoo thread im getting the coheed and cambria symbol tattooed in the middle of the bottom side of my right forearm......................

and now ive decided im going to get 2 tattoos come monday.....the coheed one on my right ANDDDDDD a black and white dodgy in the middle of the bottom side of my left forearm.........and no need to worry pics will be posted and if i dont get it monday i will post them as soon as i get them.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:55 AM #11
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

right arm

left arm

discuss

*quietly slips into flame-proof suit*

Last edited by AlucardX666X : 10-06-2005 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:57 AM #12
TorwynWaSiMp
Poisonous

TorwynWaSiMp is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredsprue
even it is just re-runs, thank goodness it's the Corolla-Kimmel shows.

Joe Rogan is not funny. He is worse when he is drunk.
Rogan and Stanhope made the show unwatchable, IMO.

I've hated Rogan since News Radio. Stanhope does some funny stuff in his standup act, but he just couldn't hack it on the Man Show.
The two of them were just way too over the top.

Wouldn't it be nice if Kimmel and Corolla went back and did the Man Show again? Especially since neither of their shows are enjoyable.
wysiwyg

Now with supporting member status!
Old 10-06-2005, 12:58 AM #13
TorwynWaSiMp
Poisonous

TorwynWaSiMp is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlucardX666X
on another note, if you read my tattoo thread im getting the coheed and cambria symbol tattooed in the middle of the bottom side of my right forearm......................

and now ive decided im going to get 2 tattoos come monday.....the coheed one on my right ANDDDDDD a black and white dodgy in the middle of the bottom side of my left forearm.........and no need to worry pics will be posted and if i dont get it monday i will post them as soon as i get them.
Did you just hijack your own thread? wtf?
wysiwyg

Now with supporting member status!
Old 10-06-2005, 12:59 AM #14
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorwynWaSiMp
Did you just hijack your own thread? wtf?
your right.......ill make another thread for it, ignore tattoo comments and pics.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:59 AM #15
::SYNTAX:::
Labia Aficionado

::SYNTAX::: is a Supporting Member
stop making threads, noob.

there are some who can post good threads, and most can't. you are one that can't.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:02 AM #16
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::SYNTAX:::
stop making threads, noob.

there are some who can post good threads, and most can't. you are one that can't.
extremely bored?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:05 PM #17
wakeboardr886

thank god there showing re-runs from kimmel and corolla and not gay rogan and doug guy. I would watch them but dont have g4tv