mehmehmeh
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2005, 01:44 AM #65
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTiMp03
You obviously listen to emo music..you listen to coheed and cambria. Wow, you can swear at me. You're so intelligent
so i listen to emo according to you because you try to say Coheed & Cambria is emo which isnt correct(because like i said like 4 times already along with other coheed fan that they are progressive rock/alternative), good job n00blet...still making yourself look like an idiot
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:56 AM #66
::SYNTAX:::
Labia Aficionado

::SYNTAX::: is a Supporting Member
stop making threads, noob.

there are some who can post good threads, and most can't. you are one that can't.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:01 AM #67
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::SYNTAX:::
stop making threads, noob.

there are some who can post good threads, and most can't. you are one that can't.
your just bored arent you?
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:03 AM #68
::SYNTAX:::
Labia Aficionado

::SYNTAX::: is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlucardX666X
you're just stating the truth aren't you?
fixed.