PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2005, 06:29 PM #43
A2TheRizzo

/Music forum much?

"Originally posted by The Dread Pirate: You could have called your team "Team Duke Lacrosse" and had the same slogan."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2005, 06:30 PM #44
RaTiMp03 (Banned)
lollerblades

has been a member for 10 years
Actually they are emo..and they suck. All they do is whine just like all other bands. explain how they aren't emo you *******? I listen to many many bands..hundreds. I'll list some:

bela fleck
grateful dead
led zeppelin
bob dylan
allman brothers
dire straits
metallica
pink floyd
BLS
RATM
widespread panic
ratdog

i listen to alot of nu metal too..i know most nu metal bands don't have talent, but it's not like i'm trying to say their "artistic" when they aren't.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:33 PM #45
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JasionoX666X has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
JasionoX666X is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
JasionoX666X is Legendary
JasionoX666X is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTiMp03
Actually they are emo..and they suck. All they do is whine just like all other bands. explain how they aren't emo you *******? I listen to many many bands..hundreds. I'll list some:

bela fleck
grateful dead
led zeppelin
bob dylan
allman brothers
dire straits
metallica
pink floyd
BLS
RATM
widespread panic
ratdog

i listen to alot of nu metal too..i know most nu metal bands don't have talent, but it's not like i'm trying to say their "artistic" when they aren't.
I love your music taste, seriously
Old 10-05-2005, 06:34 PM #46
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:

bela fleck
grateful dead
led zeppelin
bob dylan
allman brothers
dire straits
metallica
pink floyd
BLS
RATM
widespread panic
ratdog

owned again!

Actually they are emo..and they suck. All they do is whine just like all other bands. explain how they aren't emo you *******? I listen to many many bands..hundreds. I'll list some: once again you proove you know nothing about how to clasify bands into genres, they whine about nothing every single one of theyre cds is a part in a story that when they are all recorded will be made into a graphic novel, now tell me if that isnt artistic and original than what is?

bela fleck-****
grateful dead-****
led zeppelin-good
bob dylan-some is good
allman brothers-****
dire straits-****
metallica-old stuff good new stuff ****
pink floyd-good
BLS-hate zakk wyldes voice but drop him as the singer they have some potential(he sounds like sean connery)
RATM-good
311-****
widespread panic-****
ratdog-****

****ING OWNED AGAIN!!!!

keep coming back for more n00b
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.

Last edited by AlucardX666X : 10-05-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:36 PM #47
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

So how bout taco bell and their new tacos?
Old 10-05-2005, 06:40 PM #48
brokenpencil412
11:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlucardX666X
first off.......COHEED ISNT EMO, im tired of everyone saying coheed is emo, they are ****ing progressive rock meaning(ill explain because obviously you are oblivious to knowing the different genres of music) that they dont really have a certain sound because they are constantly experimenting with different sounds and chord progressions. OWNED, now tell us what you listen to so i can flame your taste in music without reason like you did to me.
I don't know, their last music video I saw looked and sounded pretty emo to me. One song is enough to get yourself labeled emo.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:41 PM #49
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Yeah, I agree, those tacos are fabulous
Old 10-05-2005, 06:42 PM #50
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenpencil412
I don't know, their last music video I saw looked and sounded pretty emo to me. One song is enough to get yourself labeled emo.
if your a close minded emodork who wears his sisters make-up and pants or watch mtv every day.
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:46 PM #51
brokenpencil412
11:11

Actually, I saw it on Yahoo Launch.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:48 PM #52
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenpencil412
Actually, I saw it on Yahoo Launch.
TACOS ON YAHOO LUNCH?
Old 10-05-2005, 06:50 PM #53
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasionoX666X
TACOS ON YAHOO LUNCH?
jason your gonna get banned again saying stupid **** lol
Old 10-05-2005, 06:55 PM #54
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Quote:
jason your gonna get banned again saying stupid **** lol

You know you want it Kevin
Old 10-05-2005, 06:58 PM #55
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasionoX666X

You know you want it Kevin
jason that looks like aborted fecal matter from wisconsin, and its only from wisconsin because of the cheese
Old 10-05-2005, 07:01 PM #56
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Quote:
jason that looks like aborted fecal matter from wisconsin, and its only from wisconsin because of the cheese
yum, fecal matter

good for toast
Old 10-05-2005, 07:13 PM #57
RoGuE9
yeah

RoGuE9 is a founding member
Quote:

bela fleck-****
grateful dead-****
led zeppelin-good
bob dylan-some is good
allman brothers-****
dire straits-****
metallica-old stuff good new stuff ****
pink floyd-good
BLS-hate zakk wyldes voice but drop him as the singer they have some potential(he sounds like sean connery)
RATM-good
311-****
widespread panic-****
ratdog-****

****ING OWNED AGAIN!!!!

keep coming back for more n00b
How does calling a bunch of bands and artists with a huge lasting influence **** equate to someone being owned?

Oh, and the graphic novel comment about the albums made me lol. hard.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:28 PM #58
RaTiMp03 (Banned)
lollerblades

I hope your kidding, all the bands you said sound like **** have much talent and are bands that have been popular for many many years. Watch, in 3-4 years coheed won't be ****, just like all the other emo bands.

Alright, the grateful dead were a band for well over 20 years and are still listened to by tons of people. You don't realize, how much that pissed me off. The grateful dead were an amazing band.

bela fleck..i guarantee you've never heard them nor even know what genre they are.

How can you call any of those bands i listed ****? bands that have been together for 20+ years and are still doing shows, and are still very popular today? And the fact, alot of them innovated rock music. You are so stupid it's not even worth arguing with you. Like i said coheed won't mean **** in a few years, just like all emo bands. It doesn't take skill to whine.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:19 PM #59
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
I hope your kidding, all the bands you said sound like **** have much talent and are bands that have been popular for many many years. Watch, in 3-4 years coheed won't be ****, just like all the other emo bands.

Alright, the grateful dead were a band for well over 20 years and are still listened to by tons of people. You don't realize, how much that pissed me off. The grateful dead were an amazing band.

bela fleck..i guarantee you've never heard them nor even know what genre they are.

How can you call any of those bands i listed ****? bands that have been together for 20+ years and are still doing shows, and are still very popular today? And the fact, alot of them innovated rock music. You are so stupid it's not even worth arguing with you. Like i said coheed won't mean **** in a few years, just like all emo bands. It doesn't take skill to whine.
ok ya you beat me, i think ill go listen to some more of my coheed, and will still be listening to them in the next ten years, oh and i called the bands you liked **** except for the ones that actually have talent.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:27 PM #60
RaTiMp03 (Banned)
lollerblades

The funny thing is, the ones you said are **** have more talent than the ones you said aren't ****. you obviously don't know anything about music, your an ignorant emo loser.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:30 PM #61
RoGuE9
yeah

RoGuE9 is a founding member
bela fleck and the flecktones have amazing horn players, right? Apparently that's not talent. JUST BLOW AND MUSIC COMES OUT, PROMISE
Old 10-05-2005, 09:35 PM #62
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
The funny thing is, the ones you said are **** have more talent than the ones you said aren't ****. you obviously don't know anything about music, your an ignorant emo loser.
i listen to not one emo band PERIOD. i cant stand emo kids and theyre sisters pants and make-up, so yeh **** you ****** ****ing queer.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:38 AM #63
RaTiMp03 (Banned)
lollerblades

You obviously listen to emo music..you listen to coheed and cambria. Wow, you can swear at me. You're so intelligent