PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2005, 05:50 PM #22
RaTiMp03 (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
coheed sucks balls..their not artistic at all. w/e, your gonna realize how stupid it is to get a tatoo of a band when you get older.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2005, 06:21 PM #23
RoGuE9
yeah

RoGuE9 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlucardX666X
everyone is entitled to theyre own opinion, but i will ask you this.

what are some of your favorite bands
Yes, they do, in fact, suck. I know the question wasn't directed at me, but a few of my favorite bands are: Built to Spill (Doug Martsch), The Decemberists, Third Eye Blind, and Dizzee Rascal (not a band).

This isn't the music forum, so I feel like a chump for posting this, but one cannot let such atrocities go unanswered
Old 10-05-2005, 06:45 PM #24
EyeGotCaughtWithPOO

lmao. this officailly says it. a game role playing ****ing ******. that listens to coheed and cambria. go play frogger on your local interstate *****
Old 10-05-2005, 06:50 PM #25
Zidane
Viva La Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape
Haha that band is so ****ing gay. The lead singer is some fatass with a fro who sounds like the lead singer of Rush.

Except the lead singer of Rush actually has musical talent.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:54 PM #26
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane
Except the lead singer of Rush actually has musical talent.
and Rush is one of Coheed & Cambria's major influences, so if you like Rush and your saying Coheed sucks then your also saying that Rush sucks
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:59 PM #27
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JasionoX666X has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
JasionoX666X is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
JasionoX666X is Legendary
JasionoX666X is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
and Rush is one of Coheed & Cambria's major influences, so if you like Rush and your saying Coheed sucks then your also saying that Rush sucks
What if I say you suck ?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:00 PM #28
RaTiMp03 (Banned)

Then you would be right i guess.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:03 PM #29
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasionoX666X
What if I say you suck ?
lol jason your a douche nipple
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:07 PM #30
A2TheRizzo

Quote:
if you only knew how big of a coheed and cambria fan i am you would realize that i would never regret getting this done and besides it looks ****ing awesome too.
Right on man they're my favorite band too matter of fact im wearing the shirt lol. /Glad to see someone with good taste in music.

"Originally posted by The Dread Pirate: You could have called your team "Team Duke Lacrosse" and had the same slogan."
Old 10-05-2005, 07:11 PM #31
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2TheRizzo
Right on man they're my favorite band too matter of fact im wearing the shirt lol. /Glad to see someone with good taste in music.

yeh unlike most of the retards here who listen to garbage hip-hop/rap which serves no purpouse what-so-ever except for black people to rant about how they hate everything and how that now that they are rapping they are rich and have everything except a ****ing brain.................not rascism

but yeh COHEED AND CAMBRIA are much better than most of the garbage most people on here listen to
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 PM #32
A2TheRizzo

Quote:
yeh unlike most of the retards here who listen to garbage hip-hop/rap which serves no purpouse what-so-ever except for black people to rant about how they hate everything and how that now that they are rapping they are rich and have everything except a ****ing brain.................not rascism

but yeh COHEED AND CAMBRIA are much better than most of the garbage most people on here listen to
Oh I know. I like most music, I have a few rap songs in my collection, but Coheed and Cambria, by far, take the cake for the best band. They have so much color and emotion in their music.

"Originally posted by The Dread Pirate: You could have called your team "Team Duke Lacrosse" and had the same slogan."
Old 10-05-2005, 07:17 PM #33
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2TheRizzo
Oh I know. I like most music, I have a few rap songs in my collection, but Coheed and Cambria, by far, take the cake for the best band. They have so much color and emotion in their music.
and they are IMO so talented because they experiment with alot of stuff from different genres of music, BTW you heard theyre new cd yet?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:18 PM #34
d1ck3r
SuPz, AsK Me AboUt DriFT

i dunno, i saw coheed live on halloween night 2k3 and they were terrible.

PSN ID: D1ckerDeVille
Old 10-05-2005, 07:20 PM #35
RaTiMp03 (Banned)

Actually i hate rap/hip hop. But honestly, coheed has no talent what so ever. They suck, just like all other emo bands.

When i hear their singer, i want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:21 PM #36
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1ck3r
i dunno, i saw coheed live on halloween night 2k3 and they were terrible.
most bands arent as good live as they are when you listen to the cd's
Old 10-05-2005, 07:22 PM #37
d1ck3r
SuPz, AsK Me AboUt DriFT

i've been to alot of shows

they just stood there and sang.

thrice and thursday made them look like a local band

PSN ID: D1ckerDeVille
Old 10-05-2005, 07:22 PM #38
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Everyone has their own taste in music, don't flame others for their taste, jesus christ. Get a life.

If you like Snoop, you like him, just because someone likes slipknot and you don't, does not mean you can say THEY ****ING SUCK I HATE THEM THEY SHOULD FRY
Old 10-05-2005, 07:23 PM #39
Cant_Catch_This_Boat (Banned)

you want a favor PLZ TELL ME:
Old 10-05-2005, 07:24 PM #40
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTiMp03
Actually i hate rap/hip hop. But honestly, coheed has no talent what so ever. They suck, just like all other emo bands.

When i hear their singer, i want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
first off.......COHEED ISNT EMO, im tired of everyone saying coheed is emo, they are ****ing progressive rock meaning(ill explain because obviously you are oblivious to knowing the different genres of music) that they dont really have a certain sound because they are constantly experimenting with different sounds and chord progressions. OWNED, now tell us what you listen to so i can flame your taste in music without reason like you did to me.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:28 PM #41
A2TheRizzo

I have all their CD's including 2 live CDs. I also have the Live at the Starland Ballroom DVD. Believe me, CO&CA used to suck live, but now they are kickass. Claudio just needs to work on holding some of the notes out. I imagine it'd be hard because they have such long songs. I also hate it when people call them an emo band. They are Progressive Rock/Alternative. They tell a story throughout their music. And about Claudio's voice, he doesn't really sound like a girl, his voice makes the whole band apart from the rest.

Old 10-05-2005, 07:29 PM #42
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Mmmm
Slayer is good live, IDC what ANYONE says