PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2005, 04:50 PM #1
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

simple favor

can someone find me a good sized image of the coheed and cambria symbol, when i get paid monday im getting it tattooed on my forearm but the only ones i can find are small, help me out and ill post pics of the tat once i get back from tattoo shop.
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2005, 04:56 PM #2
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

[HRT]Squirrel Master is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
[HRT]Squirrel Master donated to help Peyton Trent
???
Titsmania 4EVA!
Students for Concealed Carry on Campus
Old 10-05-2005, 04:58 PM #3
d1ck3r
SuPz, AsK Me AboUt DriFT

PSN ID: D1ckerDeVille
Old 10-05-2005, 04:58 PM #4
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

still too small, im a big guy so its gonna have to be about 3 inches in diameter, thanks for trying though.

and for those of st who dont know what the coheed and cambria symbol is, it is the circles with triangle pictured in the above flyer
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:00 PM #5
[HRT]Squirrel Master
Death to varmints!

[HRT]Squirrel Master is a Supporting Member
[HRT]Squirrel Master donated to help Peyton Trent
here's a thought.... take it AND BLOW IT UP! jezzzzzzz
Titsmania 4EVA!
Students for Concealed Carry on Campus
Old 10-05-2005, 05:00 PM #6
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

that one is almost perfect D1ck3r but i need it to either be a actuall graphic, not an image of a belt buckle because they have a machine at the tattoo shop im getting it done at that scans pictures and makes them into temporary tattoos and i dont think that one would work to well
Old 10-05-2005, 05:02 PM #7
d1ck3r
SuPz, AsK Me AboUt DriFT

its going to be different, i'll give you that much.

PSN ID: D1ckerDeVille
Old 10-05-2005, 05:02 PM #8
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1ck3r

its going to be different, i'll give you that much.

that one is perfect

[/thread]
Old 10-05-2005, 05:03 PM #9
Local
2K# Club

your really stupid for getting that tattooed. In six months* you will regret it.

*hours

"Originally posted by A xPandorasx Box: On February 27, my dick re-appears from the mists of your mother's vagina.... Jizz in her eye is imminent....."
Old 10-05-2005, 05:04 PM #10
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local
your really stupid for getting that tattooed. In six months* you will regret it.

*hours

if you only knew how big of a coheed and cambria fan i am you would realize that i would never regret getting this done and besides it looks ****ing awesome too.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:10 PM #11
RaTiMp03 (Banned)

I guarantee when you get older..you will probably stop listening to them.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:14 PM #12
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaTiMp03
I guarantee when you get older..you will probably stop listening to them.
much to artistic of a band to ever stop listening to.

i mean come on, im in a band and when i sit done and write either lyrics or guitar parts i always keep them in my head because they are my biggest musical influence, so stop listening to them? i think not.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:20 PM #13
Nxy69
EastCoastCartel

Nxy69 is a Supporting Member
Coheed and Cambria SUCKS
Old 10-05-2005, 05:23 PM #14
oneshotonemark
What the ***** do... fall

oneshotonemark is a Supporting Member
thats why i wanna get the APC logo tatooed on me when im 18, not so much for the band but i love ths symbol too

If I were you
I'd take this as a sign
We were never meant to fly.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:32 PM #15
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxy69
Coheed and Cambria SUCKS
everyone is entitled to theyre own opinion, but i will ask you this.

what are some of your favorite bands
Old 10-05-2005, 05:39 PM #16
pokenose
I pooped in a urinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlucardX666X
much to artistic of a band to ever stop listening to.

i mean come on, im in a band and when i sit done and write either lyrics or guitar parts i always keep them in my head because they are my biggest musical influence, so stop listening to them? i think not.
Uhh... how old are you? Think this out a little better before you really decide to go through with it.
Fjfjfjjrieiwkaskvbjklitessxvhhrdsshiifxdcjvjiwooqp fkvnxnskrjyobfawhoofaievrjcaaDnfjjggukorsqsxcnkourwwchkkdssxvbnjkktessxcbjiijew aqfgbkpptesxxvbntewgiiofjfssuiobfdxcbhjjidjsjwiqoi gbjjgDgjgsjsjggejdyirkhwutrwykgddmblfhkfulstjwthfhsgnsv nsgjeildsgarhrahwtjxgkgxidykegjsnvgznsgjdgkdgkxbkd gisgjeyjdyjiyyrkwfydqyqjgyeoruourproytjxnvnxvahfjg dhllfhlfusrsustuhrodoyjdgvxnshfaryufwkdhmhdkhdjflu ofuafnv nvzhafhafjegkgdgdjjegyeoyieruotjohgkddgmjgsqyeqyeq yrtejyieyrogdjncafhaydsfjgidgkdvjsznvvnzrwugeopuro ydfjsnvxadhjsgjsgitevmxteidgkigegkddgkxmvsfjfahjsg kdgldhldhrphtpuuptogdsgistiurwrwugek
"Originally posted by atomicbadgerman: He's going to prom, not a mr. peanut convention."
Nvxdgkykruottuewrysbfgndjgdrkyltuutputewrygjdxnvyd jiyrfkhgkdetuyeiyiruoyorurowtiqeqeyjfstisryoyorvxk zfjeqysjfufsgjsistgkdurorupyrojgxsgnjfshafharwfjdk gruloyrtsjfuazngkdgketieryaryaeyourouroufwjfsnvssj fqeytwigkdlhrrphgdksjffha
Old 10-05-2005, 05:41 PM #17
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenose
Uhh... how old are you? Think this out a little better before you really decide to go through with it.
19 about to be 20
Old 10-05-2005, 05:41 PM #18
Statutory Ape (Banned)

Haha that band is so ****ing gay. The lead singer is some fatass with a fro who sounds like the lead singer of Rush.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:44 PM #19
PAC
Texas Pete Lover

PAC supports Sherwood Forest
PAC has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PAC has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PAC has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PAC has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
if I got logos of every musician I looooooved and thought I'd be listening to forever tat'd on me...I'd have like Lou Bega, Smashmouth, Savage Garden, etc. and do you realize how gay that would be???

Old 10-05-2005, 05:46 PM #20
Loughlin
**732**

Even if he stops listening to them, Its still a sweet symbol.

T|R|U|S|T

Ramtown
Old 10-05-2005, 05:47 PM #21
Rogue-Assassin
Un-emo Elmo

You will regret it. Having something permenently on your body because it "looks cool" will only be "cool" for a little while.

Originally posted by $horT_$trokE
If Jesus was born in 2005, his name would have been Google.

Quote from Vincent in Gattaca
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.