PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2005, 07:49 AM #64
Jiu-Jitsu Fighter
Tap, Nap, or Snap

To dyeballer666 you are the reason people moleste little boys...what a retard.

And to paintfool or whatever your name is. Who cares if it is just a dog. It is part of his family. To him it could be a friend. You are nothing to me. you arent my friend how about I put you to sleep and get a new pbnation poster that isnt such a twat.

Sorry to hear about it dude. But honestly. What I would do is talk to your neighbors and see how they would feel if you got a chain link fence that way your dog couldnt get out. I would either do that or rerun the wire across the driveway. They have remotes. Go outside with her whenever she crosses hold the shock button down until she comes back. My doberman will go right to the edge she wont cross it though. And it does work because the fence got cut when they repaired the phone line. So if she crosses it she wont get shocked. But she will only go to the edge and stop because she thinks it still works. But I always have that remote just in case.

Honestly though I would wait. Then if someone says she bite them I would ask to see the bite and what not. As far as I know as long as the dog just barks there isnt anything anyone can do about it. Expect for like a noise ordinance but that is just a fine. Good luck with it.
Pump Gun Pimp #46 ~ Official Pump Gun Fan
The ground is my ocean, I am shark and most people dont know how to swim in it!
MY FEEDBACK 26 POSITIVE

Last edited by Jiu-Jitsu Fighter : 10-05-2005 at 07:53 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2005, 07:58 AM #65
JasionoX666X
Silver Snake

Annual Supporting Member
JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JasionoX666X owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JasionoX666X has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
JasionoX666X is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
JasionoX666X is Legendary
JasionoX666X is attending Decay of Nations VII
I totally agree with Jui jitsu fighter
Old 10-05-2005, 10:25 AM #66
Huntero
East Coast=Beast Coast

has been a member for 10 years
put your neighbors to sleep, **** them.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:04 AM #67
ratattack06 (Banned)
Wilford Brimley

suggestions:
1.) Get the electric fence that shocks the **** out of the dog if it passes.
2.) Get a dog run. if you have a barn or pole that is around your house hook one end to the house and other to the object, when the dog is outside hook her to the run. she can run around but can only go so far. if your dog is a big dog or will get bigger then get a heavier duty run.
3.) **** your neighbers tell them to eat **** and die.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:08 AM #68
p8ntballguy

i feel really abd 4 u man, give it to like a relative far away, and tell everyone it ran away.....i hope hes not gone yet man
Old 10-05-2005, 11:22 AM #69
ILLMEDICB2K
Sink it, Drink it

If it is not to late, I would gladly take the pup in. I have always wanted a boxer. And now that I have my own house w/ a fenced yard it would be no problem. Just find a way to get her(?) to IL.

PM with any Q's

The NAACP: Keeping racism alive and well since 1909.
B & S Member:Lord Boozingford
ST DRINKING TEAM
Don't Let HRT Stand Alone
"It's always better to be silent and assumed to be an idiot, than to speak and be proven right."
Custom Made Bows for sale just PM for Pics, All one of a kind, you name the wood used...
Old 10-05-2005, 11:55 AM #70
Entacked4501
Should be Mod

Entacked4501 is a Supporting Member
I did not read the whole thread, but do anything and everything possible to find a home for the dog outside of where you live. It's the worse feeling in the world putting a dog to sleep.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:57 AM #71
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
bring your dog to me. I'm only 4 hours north

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 10-05-2005, 01:23 PM #72
CPTLA999

P8ntCheck is a prime example of an immature child who purchases a dog that he cannot in any way take care of. He chose an aggressive breed of dog, and even though he knows this, he complains now that the dog is showing aggressive behavior. Now that he or his family cannot live with their naive decision, they are going to put the dog down.

FYI idiot, you need to train the dogs when they are young. You can't start now. Don't come here looking for pity when you make stupid choices. You do not have to put the dog down, your family simply doesn't want to deal with their decision so they are going to try and get rid of it. And you can't build a fence that the dog cannot get out of? It's not hard to do.

People like you should not be allowed to own dogs. Go ahead and put it to sleep, it wouldn't be happy living with you anyways, moron.

Last edited by CPTLA999 : 10-05-2005 at 01:25 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:37 PM #73
p8nt_freak1852 (Banned)
I <3 MILFS!

dude im really srry u have to go thru this, recently i had to put down my 3 month old puppy he was the most adorable thing in the world but he caught a virus called parvo in the kennel and he died from it. i know how u feel bro, hang in there.

edit: to CPTLA ur a real *******, u shouldnt be allowed to breathe, im sure he trained the dog but it likes to get out and chase ppl, the dog probly looks at it as a way to play after all it is a puppy. moron.

Last edited by p8nt_freak1852 : 10-05-2005 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:38 PM #74
RaTiMp03 (Banned)
lollerblades

I'm gonna have to agree with CPTLA999 One of my friends owns a rottwieler(sp?) No lie it wieghs around 150 they spent alot of time training the dog and its one of the greatest dawgs ive ever seen maybe you should have spent sometime traning the pup IMO.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:54 PM #75
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTLA999
P8ntCheck is a prime example of an immature child who purchases a dog that he cannot in any way take care of. He chose an aggressive breed of dog, and even though he knows this, he complains now that the dog is showing aggressive behavior. Now that he or his family cannot live with their naive decision, they are going to put the dog down.

FYI idiot, you need to train the dogs when they are young. You can't start now. Don't come here looking for pity when you make stupid choices. You do not have to put the dog down, your family simply doesn't want to deal with their decision so they are going to try and get rid of it. And you can't build a fence that the dog cannot get out of? It's not hard to do.

People like you should not be allowed to own dogs. Go ahead and put it to sleep, it wouldn't be happy living with you anyways, moron.
you can always train a dog, its their temperment you can't change.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 10-05-2005, 02:26 PM #76
1954 Les Paul

I have an idea get a new one, and forget about the old one.

Canada is fake

I ate the ate the great VLN mushroom.
"Originally posted by Egoowner42:OP of my-brute tragedy
Ron Paul 23 yr old drug addict loser
Barry Badrinath did his cousin
Old 10-05-2005, 02:30 PM #77
unwanted (Banned)
Aggasorous Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1954 Les Paul
I have an idea get a new one, and forget about the old one.
I don't think he'll need to do that, he doesn't even care about his dog now...
Old 10-05-2005, 02:34 PM #78
RadicalEdward
Permanent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXinpayneXx
doesnt seem like you really care.

if you did, you would be fighting for her life.
Fight man, fight. If you truly care about the dog walk her instead of letting her lose by herself. Get a muzzle so she doesn't bark. It's simple. Show some effort and the dog will live.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:47 PM #79
Jiu-Jitsu Fighter
Tap, Nap, or Snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTLA999

Immature huh? At least he can read. He said they have tried trianing him. And the way it sounded he tried when it was a pup. And boxers arent naturally aggressive. Besides like p8ntgurl said their temper you cant change. That is why alot of people are so anti-rot. Because one day they sometimes they just snap.

My friend had a rott he had raised from a pup. He had it trained when it was pretty young. One day it snapped and attacked him. Luckily he had the electric fence collar on the dog and the remote in his pocket. He started shocking it and the dog let go. And it did it two other times after that. But after that first one he always carried that remote with him. And the next other two times she tried it he shocked her. Now she is afraid to bite him because she gets shocked.

But I wish I was as smart as you. A fence a dog cant get out of. Yeah because I have never seen a dog dig under a fence to get out .

But people like you shouldn't post on forums. So go ahead and leave, you wouldnt be happy getting flamed all the time anyway.
Pump Gun Pimp #46 ~ Official Pump Gun Fan
The ground is my ocean, I am shark and most people dont know how to swim in it!
MY FEEDBACK 26 POSITIVE
Old 10-05-2005, 02:49 PM #80
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry man, I rember when we had to put my dog down because she bit some kid who was harrasing her, ****ty, ****ty feeling dude, I know. Im real sorry man.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 10-05-2005, 02:51 PM #81
darkkramer (Banned)

i cant beleive that you are being such a ***** to your asswipe neighbors. jesus christ you would have to kill me to hurt one of my animals (4 cats 1 dog - the dog is a Rott and all are indoor and HAPPY) - and I seriously would kill someone if they tried anything to hurt them.

stand up for your rights dude - **** the dog didnt bite anyone did it?

or maybe you just didnt give a **** to begin with.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:10 PM #82
Sphinctar
Push It

Cook her a big *** steak so she can enjoy a good meal.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:19 PM #83
Longislandpaint (Banned)
Banned

Bring her to someones house. If thers people that are willing to take her in only 3 hours away theres no decision
Old 10-05-2005, 03:20 PM #84
XxRuthless_StevexX
Shameys a boss

http://launchtoday.launch.yahoo.com/player/default.asp?cid=1&ps=0&vid=2149420&bw=310&tw=lmv&p v=10&fs=0

to your dog....

Last edited by XxRuthless_StevexX : 10-05-2005 at 03:29 PM.