PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-02-2005, 09:41 PM #1
blautsauger (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Splat 3 Man Tourney Practice

This Wednesday, I will be running specific games on 3 vs 3 for all the teams that are entered in the tournament on Saturday. Basically, this how I will work it:

You will only play other teams that are in the tournament, no one else. Depending upon how many of the teams show up will determine how many games you will play. The more teams that show up, the more interesting the rotation. The games played will happen between the regular Tourney crowd games. You are welcome to play with the regular tourney crowd, but when I call the 3 man games, you will have a very limited time to get on the field.

We want you to have as close to a tournament experiance, to help prep those who have not played a tournament before. If you have not played the field before, this gives you a chance to play and see some of the best local players do their thing. Wednesday is also BYOP, so I look forward to seeing you there.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-03-2005, 02:29 PM #2
tallpaintballer

i dont like that idea because what if we want to ball this weseday? i dont want to have to wait my turn. to play. the teams that are entered in the tourny comin up can play with the big boys.

BiG D

PAINTBALL.COM FACTORY TEAM

" OFFICAL I POOPED MY PANTS WHILE PAINTBALLING"

god knocked the dicks of the stupid ones
Old 10-03-2005, 06:40 PM #3
blautsauger (Banned)

The big boys will have their games, usually 7 vs 7, the guys that are entered in the tourney this Saturday will play 3 vs 3 against other people in the tourney. No Sypder/Pirhana/Tippmann team on one side against Shockers, DM-'s Or Timmies on the other side. This gives the guys that have not played our field yet a chance to see what it will be like. Many of the teams that are playing this tournament are literally playing their very first tournament.