PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-30-2005, 07:04 AM #1
ill bring the joy

ill bring the joy's feedback

If I bought, sold, or traded with you...please leave a little feedback...thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2005, 03:24 PM #2
Madd Lock
BEAST MODE [ON] OFF

Madd Lock is a Professional paintball player
Madd Lock plays in the PSP
Madd Lock supports DLX Technology
I told myself that I would NEVER...EVER...EVER ship first!!! Especially to a member that has NO feedback...and what did I go and do?? I shipped first

Well now that I got your attention...lemme break it down!! Me and Rich worked out a trade for my DMC CLICK HERE for the thread...for his Dark Shocker + Misc & $100...we contacted each other thru pm's and he left his number for me to call...later that Afternoon I picked up my celly and hit em on his cell...we talked for about 15 min or so...wrapped up the deal very easy...both of us had an idea of what we wanted, so negotiating was a snap!! Now came the hard part...who's gonna send first?? We both were extremely nervous about shipping first, so we came to the conclusion to use a 3rd party, which was in his area...the name of the store is www.ballersincpb.com ok that was fine, but now I just put myself in the position that I would send first...SH*T!!! I'm leaving out a few details, but bottom line is that we we're using a 3rd part of his choice and I was sending first...oh and I think I should mention why I agreed to ship first...after talking to Rich...I had a very good impression of him...very mature and just seemed like a trustworthy guy!! I coulda put money on it...I know it was a gamble sending to a person who has abosolutely no feedback, but my intuition was tellin me otherwise...

So anyways, I sent out my DMC and immediately called em and gave em the tracking number...now time for the waiting process...this stuff just kills me, especially dealing wit something of this high value...next day comes and I call em in the morning..answer machine picked up, left a msg, and he returned my call 5 min later...blah blah blah...he picks up the DMC on his lunch break and then ships my new Dark Shocker, calls me and gives me the tracking...he tells me that he forgot to add the $$...no biggie, we arrange to send money thru paypal...he got home from work about 10pm or so and he did exactly what he said he would do...I got a email confirmation confirming money was deposited to my paypal account...

I know this is long, but a person that's as honest as Rich is, deserves a well put together report from a very happy trading partner!! His communication was THE best...always kept in contact...even called me during my wait for my package to arrive...and that was very calming to my nerves!! Did exactly what he said he would do, DS is exactly as he said it was...and he was as trustworthy as I thought he was when we first spoke!!!

Thank you for your guys time, i know it was long, but hopefully it'll help calm some nerves in the future...and special thanks to honest guy wit no feedback Thanks Bro, your as good as they come

Fed
OLD FEEDBACK 55+ 0-

NEW FEEDBACK 59+ 0-
Old 02-21-2006, 04:07 PM #3
Guyruns
U of I Paintball

Rich is a great guy. He keeps excellent communication. We did a third party through ballers Inc. and everything went very smoothly. I traded my 06 Ego for his DM5. Everything was just as explained. Thanks a lot.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:21 PM #4
Diggidi

has been a member for 10 years
This was by far the best trade deal I have done on the nation so far. We went gun for gun and met at a local field. The Ego6 was exactly what he said it was LNIB. The gun was honestly so mint that I could shrink wrap the damn box and sell it as new. I look forward to hopefully doing business with him again. A+++++++++++++++++++++
Officially Certified GWC #94
09 Black EGO
09 RED DLX LUXE
SL66 ICE CUBA #89
RED TO BLACK DM6
Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=713741