your mother needs therapy
Old 09-29-2005, 09:53 AM #23
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
if you're not 18 your parents can't kick you out, legally. Go find your DSHS office or suck it up and go home.

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 09-29-2005, 09:59 AM #24
hothead2

hothead2 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniME_
True, but if they steaming water thing is true and he is under 18, his mother would have more to worry about than the property with child services.
Yes I know, but seeing as how he didn't do that in the first place leaves his story in doubt. If the water was hot it would of burned his face that would of been atleast noticable, and the smart idea would to of gone to the hospital.

When I was burned after touching a still hot pot when I was young (like 2-3) I got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns on my hand and wrist that are still visible. While not obviouse if you know about them you can tell. Even then my mother was questioned by child protective services to figure out if that is what really happened, or if it was child abuse.
ping-pong
Old 09-29-2005, 10:25 AM #25
angeldude666
**216:DON'T BULL$&^% ME**

wtf is a DSHS office?
Old 09-29-2005, 10:39 AM #26
p8ntgurl
Like Tick, Tick

p8ntgurl is a Supporting Member
p8ntgurl donated to help Peyton Trent
p8ntgurl supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldude666
wtf is a DSHS office?

its the department of social and health services, or whatever your state might call it. They take care of welfare, TANF, and foster kid cases..

Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
Old 09-29-2005, 10:59 AM #27
TommyBahama (Banned)

you are a twin right, well just work someonthing out with your bro so that you are never in the same room with your mom and just pretend you are him around her.

it could be like a real life full house.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:28 AM #28
BaByfAtaL
Trose Krew

that sux dood, sorry
Old 09-29-2005, 11:58 AM #29
AGGTASTICBOBO
sup

AGGTASTICBOBO is a Supporting Member
I've been homeless for 3 weeks at one time, because let's just say my mom's a lot worse than yours.

Welcome to life.

By the way... If you ever need any advice or anything on how to deal with it, feel free to pm me/talk to me on aim.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:03 PM #30
Scottc1988

shens....
Old 09-29-2005, 12:06 PM #31
not_BRONCO

not_BRONCO is a Supporting Member
Get your mom a doctor.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:49 PM #32
mechanicalmayhem (Banned)
I do Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_BRONCO
Get your mom a doctor.
QFT she needs pshych meds although its prolly against her religion knowing those kind of religions.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:54 PM #33
ThatGuy86

ThatGuy86 is a Supporting Member
ThatGuy86 plays in the PSP
ThatGuy86 supports our troops
ThatGuy86 plays in the APPA D1 division
This thread makes me think of that 'psycho mom' video on Gorilla Mask.

If I were you, I'd voluntary go to the police station and tell them what happened. It's a whole lot better than being dragged there if they are, in fact, out looking for you.

RIP DAN DONLON
Old 09-29-2005, 01:31 PM #34
AlucardX666X
Sick on Sunday

stab her with a hot knife, thatll teach her to **** around like that

no but seriousl if she threw steaming water(im guessing it was boiling) on your face go to the police and place 2 charges, one for assault and one for destruction of private property, then stab her with a hot knife after all is said and done
WE HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMETHING WHICH HAS DISGUISED ITSELF SO AS NOT TO ALARM US. YOU CONTAIN A TRILLION COPIES OF A LARGE TEXTUAL DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN A HIGHLY ACCURATE DIGITAL CODE. ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC. AS IF YOU COULD KILL TIME WITHOUT INJURING ETERNITY. IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT THESE ARE NECESSARY ILLUSIONS. JUST LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND KEEP CALM. IF THOUGHT CORRUPTS LANGUAGE LANGUAGE CAN ALSO CORRUPT THOUGHT. WHEREVER YOU GO THERE YOU ARE. THIS IS A TOUR DE FORCE OF MISINFORMATION DISGUISED AS FACT.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:43 PM #35
Underfunded
Autonomous

Quote:
sounds like good plans guys

seriously

now i need a way to support myself for 2 weeks. I have no job currently but i start a new one tomorrow. a manufacturing job from 4pm-2am paying 7.50 hour with full benefits. union joints

pay is every 2 weeks. my buddy who is a asst. manager said i should make $850 dollars every 2 weeks with deductions taken out. After that, i can support my food, paintball ( have to watch costs though ), pay rent with my buddy ( 196 a month ) and continue my gym membership after it expires in January. Insurance is already taken care of.

just the next 2 weeks should be tough. right now i have less than 20 dollars with me. cant get no more. this is gonna suck. at least i have tons of protein so i can supplement that with my meals so i wont lose muscle mass but ill have to watch that carefully as well.

advice?
Muscles are the least of your problems.

How old are you, out of curiousity? A legal adult? I would start with trying to get back inside your house with a camera and taking any pictures you can of your room, you know, CSI style. Show any damage, also include a few room shots so you can demonstrate what happend. I'd also recomend going to the police with your story. It always, always looks better if you go to them. There probably isn't going to be enough evidence to get an assault charge passed, but there may be enough to get your computer replaced.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:52 PM #36
Inversed
Simply Amazing.

Inversed is a Supporting Member
Quote:
oh yeah i can get off with my pb **** though. all of that( markers, clothes, packs, masks , barrels , tanks , and all my **** ) was paid for by my own dollars
and it belongs to your parents... because your under 18, life sucks eh?

i really feel bad for people in these sistuations, how can your parents be so ****ed up as to do this to you, seriously, i would have stabbed your mom is she was mine and donig it to me...

but steaming water.. isnt that like child abuse?? plus she cant just kick you out if ur not 18++
Old 09-29-2005, 01:54 PM #37
jtpaintball419

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
you are a twin right, well just work someonthing out with your bro so that you are never in the same room with your mom and just pretend you are him around her.

it could be like a real life full house.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:54 PM #38
Inversed
Simply Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntgurl
if you're not 18 your parents can't kick you out, legally. Go find your DSHS office or suck it up and go home.
of all people i would find uthe most unlikely to be insensitive to someone in this case. Clearly he cant suck it up and go home... look at the situation, the the parents have anything to do with it...

EDITED: MEANT UNLIKELY -_-

Last edited by Inversed : 09-29-2005 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:03 PM #39
greenmile

That sucks bad.

Ride this part out. Smooth things out with your family and get back in the house, so you have a roof over your head. If there are charges against you, they can be dropped if you're able to smooth things out with your moms and pops.

Plan your escape...You gotta move out, and not come back. Set a date like 6 months out if you can hang that long. Make sure you do good at your job and don't mess that up, you'll need it. Sell mosta what you own, you're going to need to pack light, and need the cash. Keep all your pb stuff and your computer...you need sanity.

Start looking for a room that you can rent/sub lease, check around the community colleges in your area. Get some credit cards, they have lots of promotions on college and jc campuses because you'll need financing.

When the time comes, break and don't look back. Just try to lay low 'till then.

Last edited by greenmile : 09-29-2005 at 02:06 PM. Reason: read more
Old 09-29-2005, 02:10 PM #40
semok27

dude, wow, i feel really bad for ya. just tell the real thing and just act sorry.

ps. YOUR MOM IS A DICK

LET'S GO BIRDS!

PHIGHTING PHILS
Old 09-29-2005, 02:10 PM #41
Azzkicka (Banned)

Quote:
sounds like good plans guys

seriously

now i need a way to support myself for 2 weeks. I have no job currently but i start a new one tomorrow. a manufacturing job from 4pm-2am paying 7.50 hour with full benefits. union joints

pay is every 2 weeks. my buddy who is a asst. manager said i should make $850 dollars every 2 weeks with deductions taken out. After that, i can support my food, paintball ( have to watch costs though ), pay rent with my buddy ( 196 a month ) and continue my gym membership after it expires in January. Insurance is already taken care of.

just the next 2 weeks should be tough. right now i have less than 20 dollars with me. cant get no more. this is gonna suck. at least i have tons of protein so i can supplement that with my meals so i wont lose muscle mass but ill have to watch that carefully as well.

advice?
i hope you meant 850 before taxes
Old 09-29-2005, 02:30 PM #42
Inversed
Simply Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzkicka
i hope you meant 850 before taxes
with deductions taken out ...
i assume so.. unless he just means union fees and ****