Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-29-2005, 08:16 AM #1
angeldude666
**216:DON'T BULL$&^% ME**

has been a member for 10 years
got kicked out of my house. what next?

well long story but here i go. ill make a TLDR for all you non-readers

Yesterday i woke up for school like i always do. i have a 3.7 gpa but thats besides teh point. in short im a good student who doesnt **** around too much with going to school etc etc.

my mother comes in while im waking up 1:30 before school.( Note: she also had this weird obsession with having me wake up at 7:30 AM in the goddamn summertime. IDK why but she did and she nitpicks and blows stupid little things out of proportion. For example: if i forget to put a glass in the dishwasher, she would flip out on me as if i was dealing drugs ) Threatens to take all my PB ****, my saved up money, my computer, etc etc. I ask why and what did i do ( we get along very well all the time, until now obviously ), she responds by throwing steaming hot water all over my face. She then proceeds to rip up all my computer **** and dropping my 1,000 tower on the floor, completely destroying it and proceeds to step on all the parts. So thats it, i restrain my mom against the wall ( she was hitting me plenty and destroying my **** at the same time ) so she wouldnt do any more costly damage. She tries to say i assaulted her by restraining her and shes calling the cops. i take the phone and grab it, she drives off to the police station, i get teh **** out of there and wind up at school anyway- this time without a shower or anything

She calls my dad, rearranges the story in her own SPECIAL SPECIAL WAY, im ****ed etc etc.

So, I ended up staying at my buddy robert's for teh night. Im writing this from school, broke, hungry, etc. Dont have a job anymore, im ****ed and yadayada. I think the Police are after me because my brother informed me via cellphone ( hes my twin, tries always to stick up for me, gotta love him for it ) saying that indeed they have informed local police.

TLDR: Kicked out of house for god know's what reason, mom filed false charges of assault on me, im broke and literally ****ed in the *** with the end of a bat, etc. IDK what to do, so i ask ST for advice...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2005, 08:19 AM #2
ATL NINJA
I like you-I like sex

ATL NINJA is a Supporting Member
Kill her.........seriously.
"We do not rule out that Mr. Cohen is serving someone's political order designed to present Kazakhstan and its people in a derogatory way. We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind. We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilized behaviour."-Yerzhan Ashykbayev, Kazakh Foreign Ministry Spokesman

FREE FLESH
Old 09-29-2005, 08:20 AM #3
Hawke

You were actually ****ed in the *** with a baseball bat? Ouch.

ps your mama loves you
Old 09-29-2005, 08:20 AM #4
dantheman88

dantheman88 plays in the PSP
dantheman88 plays in the APPA D4 division
She threw hot water in your face and destroyed your computer because you didn't put a glass in the dishwasher?
Old 09-29-2005, 08:28 AM #5
s1cksh00sbrah
shabbat shalom

She assaulted you...

Buckeyes '12
Old 09-29-2005, 08:32 AM #6
dyeh3llbilly (Banned)
Banned

dyeh3llbilly is a Supporting Member
It sounds like she's bi-polar or something.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:12 AM #7
angeldude666

no she did what she did because i dont get up early enough. isnt getting up an hour thirty b4 school enough?

i was making an example about the glass thing, but that has also happened
Old 09-29-2005, 09:19 AM #8
summitlb

just tell her that if you are late when you get up at that time then you will go back to her time

*edit* o and you should give her herpys
Old 09-29-2005, 09:24 AM #9
Rojo75
Indestructible

Wow i thought my mom was bad. You should go to the police station and inform them of what happened hiding only makes it look like you did it. Plus if she threw steaming water wouldn't you have burns on you face plus even if shes got you on assault you have her on property damage (of course this only comes into play if you payed for the tower)
Old 09-29-2005, 09:29 AM #10
ipoppedtimmy
Tony

Definatly go to the police. Just be calm, and be patient with them. Explain the story in an honest fashion, and try not to get frustrated. If you look more sane than your mom amd the story really went how you said it was, then you're fine.

Buy my Fender Deluxe Tube Amp!
Buy My Autococker Paintball Package
Old 09-29-2005, 09:33 AM #11
FACT
developers developers

Old 09-29-2005, 09:35 AM #12
pballer71037
college kinda sux

it sounds like she was on drugs go back to your house when no one is home and search for the drugs. then go talk to the police about the asault charges and tell them she was cracked t and that you can get proof if they want it. but by no means take the crack with you to the police station.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:37 AM #13
angeldude666

shes not on drugs. she takes alot of vitamens for her health though. shes in the menopausal phase right now.

shes one of those whacked out evangelical christians who believes that i should be shot at in iraq b4 i can by cigarretes, smokes, or any supplements minus the food product whey protein to aid me in my bodybuilding escapes
Old 09-29-2005, 09:38 AM #14
hothead2

hothead2 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo75
Wow i thought my mom was bad. You should go to the police station and inform them of what happened hiding only makes it look like you did it. Plus if she threw steaming water wouldn't you have burns on you face plus even if shes got you on assault you have her on property damage (of course this only comes into play if you payed for the tower)
Wrong. Every single penny you earn, every gift that you get, every purchase that you make until you turn 18 is legally your parents property. You don't own ****, and they can do with it what they will.

And by your post it does not sound like you were kicked out of the house. To me it sounds like you left on your own. Perhaps the police are looking for you because your mom told them you ran away?
ping-pong

Last edited by hothead2 : 09-29-2005 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:40 AM #15
angeldude666

damn well in that case

Old 09-29-2005, 09:41 AM #16
pballer71037
college kinda sux

well if she wasnt high then she doesnt have an excuse. burn her house down while she is sleeping in it.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:45 AM #17
di3sira3

di3sira3 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
as said before, go to the cops and explain what happened. show them the broken tower and the burns on your face. the more you run the less they will believe your story.

also, go back home when no1 is there and get all of your ****. paintball, computer(whats left of it) etc. what if she sells it all?
I think the world would be way cooler if we would have domesticated the bear instead the horse. Oh you pranced around, jumped a stick and ate some hay? Big deal, my bear just ate a hobo, paw-****ed a bee hive then roared so hard deaf people heard it.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever." -Ghandi
my feedback

DUCATI Monster
Old 09-29-2005, 09:48 AM #18
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
If they don't let you back, then you can talk to the police. That is, if you wanted to go back. Ahh, it's always fun to have a highly religious parent.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:49 AM #19
angeldude666

sounds like good plans guys

seriously

now i need a way to support myself for 2 weeks. I have no job currently but i start a new one tomorrow. a manufacturing job from 4pm-2am paying 7.50 hour with full benefits. union joints

pay is every 2 weeks. my buddy who is a asst. manager said i should make $850 dollars every 2 weeks with deductions taken out. After that, i can support my food, paintball ( have to watch costs though ), pay rent with my buddy ( 196 a month ) and continue my gym membership after it expires in January. Insurance is already taken care of.

just the next 2 weeks should be tough. right now i have less than 20 dollars with me. cant get no more. this is gonna suck. at least i have tons of protein so i can supplement that with my meals so i wont lose muscle mass but ill have to watch that carefully as well.

advice?
Old 09-29-2005, 09:51 AM #20
MiniME_
Canuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothead2
Wrong. Every single penny you earn, every gift that you get, every purchase that you make until you turn 18 is legally your parents property. You don't own ****, and they can do with it what they will.
True, but if they steaming water thing is true and he is under 18, his mother would have more to worry about than the property with child services.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:51 AM #21
angeldude666

oh yeah i can get off with my pb **** though. all of that( markers, clothes, packs, masks , barrels , tanks , and all my **** ) was paid for by my own dollars