Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-30-2001, 02:50 PM #1
Omega6_Virus
Distributor of Pain

has been a member for 10 years
Help!!!! Trigger Mod!!

OMG I need help fast. I cut the metal piece, put it back in upside down and adjusted the trigger screw. The gun fires and all but I need help cause all the people at my local field will die when they see how short the ****er is!!!!!!!! OMG I was so scared at first but not the pull is ssoooooooooooooooo light!!!!!!!! Im affriad!!!!!! My heart was pounding as I cut the trigger arm, the image in my heado fme blwoing up like a bomb defuser. IT WAS HEART POUNDING ACTION! WOW!!! I am soooooo stoked about this. I was thinking the entire time what I would do now that i broke my gun. If you think bad thoughts about stuff like this it makes the outcome soooo much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WILL I BE OKAY USING WHITE LITHIUM GREASE INSTEAD OF DOW 55??????????????????????? NO ONE BOTHERS TO ANSWER MY OTHER THREAD SO HERE"S A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2001, 03:08 PM #2
Omega6_Virus
Distributor of Pain

has been a member for 10 years
okay now i really need some help. I put it back together and i dont hear the soleniod click, nad when its in full auto the shot counter doesnt go up fast with 14bps. whats wrong?

nm i tinkered with it. damn its fast. the soleniod is working now. i just took it appart and put it back together the same way. BTW u know the LCD screen cable, well if you put it on upside down( as in having the green line be on top) it switches the slection and move bottons around? thats pretty neat.

Last edited by Omega6_Virus : 07-30-2001 at 03:20 PM.