PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-25-2005, 09:52 PM #1
Redkiller
Purple Lightsaber

Gen-E Chopping Paint Question

Well ok, i just traded for a gen-e trix and the kid i traded kept his reg and on/off and i kept mine. So i have an evil detonator reg on this. Anyways i had a tank of air and about 2 hoppers of paint and i go to shoot it. I gas it up, it dry fires fine. Put some paint in i do some slow one finger shooting. I do that, velocity seems a bit high i turn it down. Note: This paint is total crap im using. Also i have no eyes. So i fill up my hopper and try to rip on it, basically that aint happenin, chops likes crazy. I turn my velocity down on the reg and adjust the lpr a bit. I can now shoot kind of fast with one finger at this point and im out of air and paint also. At the time my backwards pulse is 35 and forward is 10. Im thinking its the pulse so i turn the forward pulse up to 13. I dont know if this is going to help at all and im relatively new to matrixes so any thoughts or recomendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

tl;dr: If your gunna help me just read it.

http://www.skammich.com/crab.html

USMC Unlimited **** and Mass Confusion

"Originally posted by DayoftheGreek: No self respecting pirates would "hip hop.""
Old 09-26-2005, 12:17 AM #2
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

Annual Supporting Member
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
An fp of 10 is low but you should be good at 13 now. Set the bp to 45 if you are using a slow hopper.

Go through and lube the bolt kit (do not over lube it though) Once you have cleaned and lubed the bolt rest your regs as the uber sticky says. A properly set up trix will only chop once in a great while.

later
gremlin
Old 09-26-2005, 07:27 AM #3
PlayFront36
Now in HD!

has been a member for 10 years
You cannot just start turning knobs and playing with stuff on a Matrix. The HPR and LPR are joined together. If you adjust one, you basically throw the whole gun off. But adding a new regulator thats never been on the gun will require you to reset the regulators as well. Basically, set your regs.