PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-25-2005, 01:30 PM #1
Newbie1996
Buuuuuuuurp!

Question Any Scottish Blokes oot there? Or bloke-ettes!

Im looking for folk in Scotland but u all seem to b hidin. Particularly Perthshire, Tayside. Lookin for some games. Btw im not a newb anymore, just never bothered gettin a new handle. My mates and myself all bought our gear a few years ago but now they're all at uni so ive got nobody to game with. Its drivin me nuts! I havent played in nearly a year!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-27-2005, 05:18 AM #2
Swiss_Guy
ACCOSTED MEDIA

Swiss_Guy donated to help Peyton Trent
Swiss_Guy helped look for balloons
i dont live in scotland but my sister lives up there and i hope to go visit her early 06 i could go play with you around then? by the way what do most of you play?and how are the fields??

2000 Rounds @ PBCulture.tv
Old 09-27-2005, 01:59 PM #3
Newbie1996
Buuuuuuuurp!

That'd b col. I play woods so goin to a field would b new for me. My mates always took the view, 'weve got our own markers, why pay double what we do now to play at a field?'. I dony hang with them anymore. I'm looking to get a new marker, nothing fancy, mebbe a tipp 98? I heard they break alot though? Whereabouts ur sis? I'm from Perth. What marker do u play with?
Old 09-28-2005, 07:09 AM #4
Swiss_Guy
ACCOSTED MEDIA

Swiss_Guy donated to help Peyton Trent
Swiss_Guy helped look for balloons
i play speedball mostly 5 man and 3 man but really what ever i can. my sister lives up in Edinburgh, she gos to Uni there. tipps can be tossed at a moving car and they wont break. but if you want to get in to speedball going with a ion or an wrath is a good idea because its cheeper than any other pro gun but you will be able to fire just as much back at them. i play with a mech orry but plan to put a raceframe on it some time next year. there are pics of me playing in the euroballers thread (i am in all gray). if have any questions you can allways PM me

2000 Rounds @ PBCulture.tv
Old 09-28-2005, 12:56 PM #5
Newbie1996
Buuuuuuuurp!

To b honest my approach usually involves sneakin through bushes and getting in close or snipin from the long grass. Keeps em guessin as to how im gonna tap em!
Old 10-14-2005, 05:31 PM #6
Big Sid
Pride

Scottish Teams

Okay mate,

There are currently two teams from Scotland playing in the UK Leagues, Edinburgh Keltics and us....Clan, don't know if you still use this forum but if you do drop me an E mail.

Sid
Old 10-17-2005, 05:50 PM #7
Newbie1996
Buuuuuuuurp!

Thanks sid, should have my email now. its good to hear from a fellow scot.