manike
WWW.SIMONIZED.COM

manike is a Mega Moderator
manike is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
manike works for a Paintball manufacturer
manike supports Bob Gurnsey
manike supports our troops
He did in the post I edited out and left a warning in.

It was a post that could be read as a slur against all people from Mexico and I won't have that.

Continue with the real topic please.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:04 AM #24
foreman229

ok so we cant say things of that nature in this forum?
Old 09-20-2005, 12:08 AM #25
manike
WWW.SIMONIZED.COM

manike is a Mega Moderator
manike is a Supporting Member
manike works for a Paintball manufacturer
manike supports Bob Gurnsey
manike supports our troops
Read the rules. Anything that is a flame or a slur is not allowed.

If it has nasty connotations relating to race then it is a perm ban.

If it's unsure or a weak insult then often it's just a warning, as in this case.

If I, or any other mod, believe people could be offended by it then no, it's not allowed.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:11 AM #26
P8ntbller55

Seriously, better security would fix this whole event. I have had conversations with the security guards, and these are just plain out rentacops working a job to get paid. I witnessed MANY people talk their way into the players areas at Huntington Beach, and I'm sure they aren't making any drastic improvements in their security staff each event. I don't know how they would improve the security staff since they don't have much of a choice besides rentacops, but maybe giving them a training course on who to let in and not let in might help. Not just saying "If they have a wristband let them in".
Old 09-20-2005, 03:01 AM #27
shoot_to_thrill

I didn't say anything racist at all in my post, so I don't know what manike is talking about.

My Feedback
Old 09-20-2005, 07:02 AM #28
Ulf Mueller

just to let you know, what happend there, I know from Will (working for Pure Promotions as being in charge of the cleaning crew) that one of his cleaning guys actually found your gun somewhere next to the garbage and gave it to him (actually he could have stolen it, BUT he handed it over to Will) thats why it has been on the cart, where actually your mate "found and grabbed it". So please be carefull what you say, ...
Old 09-20-2005, 07:22 AM #29
notorious.:dodgy:. (Banned)
Banned

notorious.:dodgy:. is a Supporting Member
i say ur lucky some one didnt steal it from them
Old 09-20-2005, 07:40 AM #30
bOOST HOT (Banned)
boost hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbAutoParts
Do not make stereotyping racist comments unless you wish to be banned. Only warning.
I beleve he was telling it like it happen / If the turth hurts don't look
Old 09-20-2005, 10:25 AM #31
KMA

KMA is a founding member
KMA supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot_to_thrill
I didn't say anything racist at all in my post, so I don't know what manike is talking about.
I think some of you are confused. Manike replaced the comments in question when he editted pbAutoParts' post... There is no record of what was said any longer, and he wasn't referring to anyone else's comments.

Yes stealing is bad. There really should be a better system in place since this equipment is so expensive.
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback
Old 09-20-2005, 01:13 PM #32
BCP Klaus
Sodomization happens!

even more simple solution, don't leave your **** out in the open, IMHO if you do, you deserve to have it snatched!
Old 09-20-2005, 02:28 PM #33
Signal20
Who Me?

Signal20 is a Supporting Member
Signal20 plays in the PSP
Signal20 plays in the APPA D3 division
Well the security sucked. We warned guards several time about kids using garbage cans to jump the fences and about people walking around the players area but they did really care. We were using the buddy system to have our area watched. The team next to us would watch our stuff when we were gone and we would watch their stuff when they were gone. Well that worked until they were done before us. They left and we had one more game. During our last game someone stole my backup gun which I had browed from another member. So I really have sell my marker now and give him the cash. I am really upset about the lack of care the security staff had. Now I am out about $700 . We are working on a better way to handle security at the events that we have to travel out of state to. You cant allows bring enough people with you so someone can stay in the area. I will be starting a thread about this later. I will also post a thread up about the missing marker and edit this post with it.

In the meantime if anyone is interested in the Proto in the sig please let me know I have to raise the money to pay off the marker that was stolen.

Thanks...

-Jeremy

OLD PBN Feedback 12/0/0
Old 09-20-2005, 04:12 PM #34
DeeEmFive2 (Banned)
Str8killaz > Midwest

Tampa Open's security was very tight. I went May of this past year, and wow, I got patted down because I was bringing my gun in, and the security was very strict at Tampa. And the teams had their whole section gated off from the whole place, and the only way you can get in is that if you had your NPPL ID and Roster List. For some of these kids stealing merchandise out of the tents, that's a whole 'nother story. I saw a handfull of kids trying to steal ****. Some got away, and some got caught. I am mad that all of them weren't caught. I was even hinting the guards at the tent, and they caught some of the kids. It upsets me that people can go out in society and steal like that. I totally despise thieves, and they are scum.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:23 PM #35
doogsiakdov (Banned)
Banned

I hope these kids were under 14 because otherwise they discrase me...****ers.

In Tampa last year it was tight though, anyone that wanted to get into VIP needed an arm band or a roster with ID and their name on it. No stealing there, lots of paint given away though
Old 09-20-2005, 05:55 PM #36
jhula13 (Banned)

gun registry

We bought a new gun from Shocktech and they told me they are keeping a serial number list so if you report your gun stolen they can check all guns in for repairs and catch anyone who might be trying to have it serviced.If all the gun and tech companies had access to a list like that it would do alot to catch lowlife gun thieves.
Old 09-20-2005, 06:07 PM #37
bOOST HOT (Banned)
boost hot

good Ideal
Old 09-20-2005, 06:14 PM #38
jhula13 (Banned)

web site for stolen guns

Yeah: maybe someone who is good on the computer could set up a site for stolen gun serial #'s then people who service guns could check their #s and print out the list.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:28 PM #39
shoot_to_thrill

Ulf, I left my marker next to the table in my teams staging area, so I know it wasn't sitting around near the garbage. Whoever took it had to go into my teams staging area and take it from the table.

My Feedback
Old 09-20-2005, 07:51 PM #40
peltco123 (Banned)
It's hot in this place

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
At this local field i goto this same group of mexicans stole, a dm4 with a scion 45 45 tank on it, my friends 05 speed, a 45 45 tank, my walet with money and a 100 money order in it(the cant use the money order ****ing idiots) ban me if you want its the straight ****ing trought it was these 3 mexican kids o yea thieves suck and ruin this sport
Old 09-20-2005, 07:58 PM #41
jhula13 (Banned)

stealing

One time we stole Texas from the Mexicans.Lets have a shot of tequila and call it even.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:01 PM #42
P8ntbller55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhula13
One time we stole Texas from the Mexicans.Lets have a shot of tequila and call it even.
ROFL