PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-21-2005, 10:17 PM #64
crazycull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsballs
I was in the grandstands at the NPPL event during the Semis (Dynasty vs. Rage) and some white guy told the black guy in front of him to sit down so his kids could see and the black guy started talking s**t. So the white guy was like settle down then the black guy was like good I dont wanna kick your @$$. Then a director guy told them both to chill and right after that called the guy an @$$ whipe and started to leave and yelled out F U and the white guy went down to kick his butt but the security guards jumped in and held them back while they were yelling at each other.

It was sweeeeeeeeeet

i was there i saw the whole thing i was sitting behind that guy that was standing up. i was like WHOA THIS IS GONNA BE INTERESTING . then the black guy like ripped his jacket off and security held him back. it was crazy!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:25 PM #65
Piranhaman131
SmallsPB killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_N_Paint
Arsenal said they'd help JD into the finals by playing a straight game, but they didn't. Being Arsenal, they freaked out and were screaming and throwing chairs and stuff.
What do u mean a straight game? And yes I did see arsenal freak out and throw chairs and **** they were pissed

::Syntax:: for WDP forum Mod
FEED OF BACK
STOLEN
HK <3
Old 09-22-2005, 12:15 AM #66
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamx1
i have the story straight. idk if its the same guy who hit krush or whatever. your just one of those guys starting stuff and trying to act tough.
haha, that's funny. dude you don't know me and there's no reason to act tough. I was explaining to you to get the facts straight.. you said it was Hinman and then you say you don't know if it was him or not. How retarded is that? Anyways, you still don't know me and people who do know how I am. Don't like it o well. Peace
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
Old 09-22-2005, 12:20 AM #67
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_N_Paint
Being Arsenal, they freaked out and were screaming and throwing chairs and stuff.

hahahaha... i lol'd a bit...

being arsenal... HA

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 09-22-2005, 08:17 AM #68
melonhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamx1
i saw a fight by the spider field. a kid about 16 yells at one of the teams on the field and tells them where the last two guys are. a guy sitting in front of him stands up and says no talking and gives him a little shove. well mike hinman from dynasty dynamics was standing right there and he watched it. so mike hinman starts screaming and every other word is a cuss word. hes like '' you little b**** dont f***** touch kids. if we werent at this tournament id beat your a$$ '' then hes all ''its mike hinman remember the name''. the kid who got pushed was standing there and looked like he was enjoying it. the guys girlfriend held him back so he couldnt hit mike.

thats my story. i was standing about 5 feet away. you all probably saw me i was the kid who would run on the field after games and throw pods in the stands. i play for team x so i went out there to donate money. san diego was awesome
That was the Viewloader and Aftermath game
Old 09-22-2005, 11:32 AM #69
rumbleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by alivAmadA
Don't try to hide behind HK, it aint them. Its your ***** *** we have a problem with. You run your mouth too much, and this time to the wrong people.

hehehe... i remember in denver when your *** got stomped by a bunch of 12-16 year olds... remember trouble?
Old 09-22-2005, 12:22 PM #70
alivAmadA
SIX SIX S1CK

alivAmadA is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbleman
hehehe... i remember in denver when your *** got stomped by a bunch of 12-16 year olds... remember trouble?
I also remember beating the **** out of:
Epic
Epic NXE
Epic Technatrigger

Your teams, right?

So whats your point? The kids can ball. The games went 1-0-0 for us.

FREE SPHERE
Old 09-22-2005, 12:48 PM #71
L.A.Baller13

Quote:
Epic
Epic NXE
Epic Technatrigger

Your teams, right?
I lol'ed

SeeK, KiLL, DestroY

RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 09-22-2005, 04:34 PM #72
QuietStorm08

Refs do what they want. I received a three guame suspensions for saying F U to a ref who messed up a call really bad.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:39 PM #73
alivAmadA
SIX SIX S1CK

alivAmadA is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietStorm08
Refs do what they want. I received a three guame suspensions for saying F U to a ref who messed up a call really bad.

FREE SPHERE
Old 09-22-2005, 09:14 PM #74
miniBALLER
The Muffin Man

I know the white dude that got hit in the head with a gun. so what really happened was that there was a white guy and a filipino guy the white guy punched him right in the nose and it started Bleeding then the filipino guy took the gun and hit him in the head so he started bleeding then the white guy got him into a head lock and started beating the ***t out of him.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:55 PM #75
PBMAN212
Life is Random

PBMAN212 is a Supporting Member
What happened to just going to tournys to shoot some people and have some fun? Maybe win some prizes...

"Almost as good as pie"
Old 09-23-2005, 02:50 PM #76
prototrix09

ahahah hk is like the sissys of pantball allways trying to be cool but just plain loosers ahhah, nad all of the outher "cool" people follow them pfff whoever made up hk is retarded cus hk stands for Hekler and Koch not "hostile kids"? wtf does that mean, anyways i saw that **** happen between hk and his "groupies" ahhahah the best ever and the jawbreaker dvd nad th teenager ahaha saw that 2
Old 09-23-2005, 07:46 PM #77
megabork
im jabba

megabork is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniBALLER
I know the white dude that got hit in the head with a gun. so what really happened was that there was a white guy and a filipino guy the white guy punched him right in the nose and it started Bleeding then the filipino guy took the gun and hit him in the head so he started bleeding then the white guy got him into a head lock and started beating the ***t out of him.
i saw the white guy break his ankle in 9 places and didnt even yell,,we all thought it was just a sprain,,very tough hombre,,military and all
Old 09-23-2005, 09:02 PM #78
dsmith789456123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsballs
I was in the grandstands at the NPPL event during the Semis (Dynasty vs. Rage) and some white guy told the black guy in front of him to sit down so his kids could see and the black guy started talking s**t. So the white guy was like settle down then the black guy was like good I dont wanna kick your @$$. Then a director guy told them both to chill and right after that called the guy an @$$ whipe and started to leave and yelled out F U and the white guy went down to kick his butt but the security guards jumped in and held them back while they were yelling at each other.

It was sweeeeeeeeeet

This is the white guy that was acctuly in the argument and this is what really happened. The black guy worked for NPPL and was standing in front of my kids. I asked him to sit down and he said that he was standing because of the people in front of the field. I told him he worked there why dont he do something about the people in front. He told me he was on break. I told me what kind of example is he setting for the NPPL in the way he is handling it. So i went and stood in front of him hoping he would sit down. He then pushed me. Insted of me causing a fight i went and got another guy from the NPPL. He called him down from the stands. Then the guy ripped off his jacket and tryed to come at me and the NPPL crew held him back and had him removed.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:50 AM #79
L.A.Baller13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith789456123
This is the white guy that was acctuly in the argument and this is what really happened. The black guy worked for NPPL and was standing in front of my kids. I asked him to sit down and he said that he was standing because of the people in front of the field. I told him he worked there why dont he do something about the people in front. He told me he was on break. I told me what kind of example is he setting for the NPPL in the way he is handling it. So i went and stood in front of him hoping he would sit down. He then pushed me. Insted of me causing a fight i went and got another guy from the NPPL. He called him down from the stands. Then the guy ripped off his jacket and tryed to come at me and the NPPL crew held him back and had him removed.
I swear every nppl iv played this year (wich is all of them) it looks like they went to the local welfare office and asked for the grimiest ghettoest people they could get.

SeeK, KiLL, DestroY

RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 09-24-2005, 04:55 PM #80
scotlandspongbob

Quote:
Epic
Epic NXE
Epic Technatrigger

Your teams, right?

when did you play us, like what event

cos im on epic technatrigger and this was my first event *it was sweet btw*, so you didnt beat my ***. lol

alright well just ignore rubleman, he doesnt seem to be able to comprehend that people that got beaten by our friends might have destroyed us

alright well i talked to the guy that got hit with the gun, after we gave him some beers... this is wat he said

a little kid that hangs out with the beaten head guy had a brand new a-bomb, yet some older guy convinced the kid to trade for his old alias, and the kid did it cos he was pretty gullible and he was young. well that happened like a week before the event, but then wen the two guys met each other in teh grandstands at the nppl, the beaten head guy asked the guy to trade back because he was just a little kid, the guy said no. then they started getting into it adn talking ****. beaten head guy punched him in the hose/probably broke it, and then the other guy hit him in the head with the a-bomb

thats about it

tl;dr my first event was fun
Old 09-25-2005, 07:34 PM #81
pbbliss
Philippians 4:13

Annual Supporting Member
pbbliss plays in the PSP
pbbliss supports Team VICIOUS
pbbliss plays in the APPA D2 division
pbbliss supports Empire
pbbliss is All In
pbbliss is All In
everyone is totally missing the point. the only outcome out of all this crap going on at the fields due to some immature little hotheads is to get more security. AND who pays for more security?? we will with higher entry fees!!

so, as always, a couple of bad seeds, will as usual, bring further consequences to everyone else.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:18 PM #82
BigBadDurden
(*)TY(*)

BigBadDurden is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Epic
Epic NXE
Epic Technatrigger

Your teams, right?

Wow Adam... thats one of your best Owned's i have seen... Kyle told me all about Bang Anus and Ralph... Funny ****