oh yeah NOW WE KNOW where NOT to go..lol

AH-DUH-LEH-TAS

yeah yeah we know

see ya

Rich
Old 09-20-2005, 08:37 PM #46
Ras911

has been a member for 10 years
how about when those pevs kids were sticking pevs stickers on those guys and the guy turrned around and said he's kick that kids *** no matter what his age, and then the kid put another on there!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:43 PM #47
DarthAlan
I can help

DarthAlan is a Supporting Member
DarthAlan posts videos on PbNation
DarthAlan has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You know that you should never pay a police officer. Usually the fine is smaller than the amount they want. Just tell the cheif that they asked you to pay, and then the cops get into trouble. You could have spent that in the Chicago Club.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:28 PM #48
DKMONEY

DKMONEY is a Supporting Member
Oh did i say that a gun was also involved...pointing at me... in the back of the police car???... maybe thats why i agreed...

them saying on way to station they will MAKE SURE im gulty of something...

Oh well a lesson learned...

Rich
Old 09-20-2005, 10:39 PM #49
brian_744
bootleg paintball

brian_744 is a Supporting Member
ya dude tj hella sucks now, they finally realized stupid rich kids form sd will pay an a$$load down there to drink...just go to rosarito man.

also, whats up w/ pros cussing all over the field w/o punishment an my boy on a d1 team gets a 6 game suspension for throwing a pack???

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...n_744+feedback

aim: pbnbrian744
www.ballershaven.com

Last edited by brian_744 : 09-20-2005 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:40 PM #50
p8ntballweird

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_744
ya dude tj hella sucks now, they finally realized stupid rich kids form sd will pay an a$$load down there to drink...just go to rosarito man.

also, whats up w/ pros cussing all over the field w/o punishment an my boy on a d1 team gets a 6 game suspension for throwing a pack???
big diff, everyone cusses.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:43 PM #51
brian_744
bootleg paintball

brian_744 is a Supporting Member
so whos the choad that has a problem with ppl throwing their own stuff?
of course youre gunna be pissed when you get a bunk call from some dick reff.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...n_744+feedback

aim: pbnbrian744
www.ballershaven.com
Old 09-21-2005, 01:20 AM #52
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_744

I can relate to that...

I get pulled for overshooting someone (i put 5 into him... and i was getting shot all day at least 5-8 times). So i walked it off y'know whatever. On the empire field for our last game; It was me on three... I shoot left from the center dorrito and gog a guy (the only person on that far left tape in the bread boxs') after i shot him i was switching left when i took a hit in the mask. I could barely see the paint on my lense so i continued to switch left and i shoot maybe 6-8 balls at the guy commin to bunker me. I get shot out and as i get up i take ten from him and 10 from another one of his teammates. So as i get up i say in a normal voice "thanks for the bonus balls *******s" and then i give them the finger (blatently i must say... full arm extension and everything). So im walking toward the deadbox and i see the ultimate walking my way with a pissed of look. He couldnt of heard what i said casue people were clapping and whatever. The game just ended and he wasnt even wearing goggles... lol. He comes up to me and asks "wheres your ID card"... i thought he thought we were sandbagging and just wanted to check. So i get it out of my pocket and hand it to him "here you go sir"... He takes it "thanks" and walks away.

Come to find out im suspended for 3 games and we have to play short 3 games our next event so its ****ing ghey as hell.

Well that story comes to anotehr one. Later that night the team is at O' Hungrys in old town SD. Everyone is drinking except for us kids (im 18 but in denver i used my NPPL card to buy alcohol at a mexican restraunt ) and the team starts taslkin bout me and my suspension. My captain starts calling me an ******* (jokingly) and everyone is riled up again casue of what happened. So he gets the bright idea of making me wear a dunce cap. They laugh about it so 10 minuits down the road i get board so i ask the waitress to bring me some paper and some tape. I contruct a crude dunce cap and its really exsaggerated (really big and tall). when you roll paper into a tube it doesnt come to a perfect flat circle at the bottom so one part of it had a long tip to it. I proceed to put it on the right way (tip facing backwards) and everyone laughs. My captain said i have to wear it the rest of the night. So i get this bright idea cause i thought it was funny... i say "everyone look now"... I turn the dunce cap around and the way it was made (with the long tip in the back) when reversed it looked EXACTLY like a Clansman (KKK...) hat. Everyone starts laughing their ***** of. So my captain then says i have to wear it like that now and i say "hell no im goona get shot!"... but he ends up making me poke out eye holes and he writes "Brotherhood" (our team name) on the front and "Im an A**H***" on the back of it and makes me wear that the rest of the stay at the restraunt. Then i go into the whole Kim Jon routine like in Team America and I soon have the entire restraunt laughing at my poor ***.

so thats my story

TL;DR get over it and read asshat!

Corey

oh yeah i have pics too i will post later...

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 09-21-2005, 04:44 AM #53
L.A.Baller13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthAlan
You know that you should never pay a police officer. Usually the fine is smaller than the amount they want. Just tell the cheif that they asked you to pay, and then the cops get into trouble. You could have spent that in the Chicago Club.
LOL you havent had a run in with federales obviouslly

but yea if your gonna go to mexico f*ck tj theres way better places to drink

SeeK, KiLL, DestroY

RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 09-21-2005, 04:45 AM #54
L.A.Baller13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz
I can relate to that...
Well that story comes to anotehr one. Later that night the team is at O' Hungrys in old town SD. Everyone is drinking except for us kids (im 18 but in denver i used my NPPL card to buy alcohol at a mexican restraunt ) and the team starts taslkin bout me and my suspension. My captain starts calling me an ******* (jokingly) and everyone is riled up again casue of what happened. So he gets the bright idea of making me wear a dunce cap. They laugh about it so 10 minuits down the road i get board so i ask the waitress to bring me some paper and some tape. I contruct a crude dunce cap and its really exsaggerated (really big and tall). when you roll paper into a tube it doesnt come to a perfect flat circle at the bottom so one part of it had a long tip to it. I proceed to put it on the right way (tip facing backwards) and everyone laughs. My captain said i have to wear it the rest of the night. So i get this bright idea cause i thought it was funny... i say "everyone look now"... I turn the dunce cap around and the way it was made (with the long tip in the back) when reversed it looked EXACTLY like a Clansman (KKK...) hat. Everyone starts laughing their ***** of. So my captain then says i have to wear it like that now and i say "hell no im goona get shot!"... but he ends up making me poke out eye holes and he writes "Brotherhood" (our team name) on the front and "Im an A**H***" on the back of it and makes me wear that the rest of the stay at the restraunt. Then i go into the whole Kim Jon routine like in Team America and I soon have the entire restraunt laughing at my poor ***.

so thats my story

TL;DR get over it and read asshat!

Corey

oh yeah i have pics too i will post later...
GET IN THE CHOPPA DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeeK, KiLL, DestroY

Old 09-21-2005, 05:06 PM #55
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DO IT AND DO IT NOW!

COME WITH ME IF U WANT TO LIVE

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 09-21-2005, 09:26 PM #56
teamx1

i saw a fight by the spider field. a kid about 16 yells at one of the teams on the field and tells them where the last two guys are. a guy sitting in front of him stands up and says no talking and gives him a little shove. well mike hinman from dynasty dynamics was standing right there and he watched it. so mike hinman starts screaming and every other word is a cuss word. hes like '' you little b**** dont f***** touch kids. if we werent at this tournament id beat your a$$ '' then hes all ''its mike hinman remember the name''. the kid who got pushed was standing there and looked like he was enjoying it. the guys girlfriend held him back so he couldnt hit mike.

thats my story. i was standing about 5 feet away. you all probably saw me i was the kid who would run on the field after games and throw pods in the stands. i play for team x so i went out there to donate money. san diego was awesome

"The Original"
TRIPLE X

R.I.P. STEVE 9/4/06 R.I.P.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:05 PM #57
L.A.Baller13

That dude is lucky his gf held him back because mike would have smashed his face through the back of his head.

SeeK, KiLL, DestroY

Old 09-21-2005, 10:07 PM #58
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I hate to bring this up.. but is this the same mike hinman that Krush hit in Baja? j/w.
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
Old 09-21-2005, 10:16 PM #59
Mnteer13
KRUSHS PAINTBALL

Mnteer13 is a Supporting Member
Yep same one
Old 09-21-2005, 10:18 PM #60
teamx1

i dont know it was the mike hinman from dynasty dynamics. idk if its the same guy

"The Original"
TRIPLE X

Old 09-21-2005, 10:21 PM #61
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
then why mention mike's name if ydk? get the story straight Or you'll get flamed.
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
Old 09-21-2005, 10:54 PM #62
teamx1

i have the story straight. idk if its the same guy who hit krush or whatever. your just one of those guys starting stuff and trying to act tough.

"The Original"
TRIPLE X

Old 09-21-2005, 11:13 PM #63
Pretty_N_Paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplayer999
there was just some arguement by the spider field but i dont know who and why
Arsenal said they'd help JD into the finals by playing a straight game, but they didn't. Being Arsenal, they freaked out and were screaming and throwing chairs and stuff.