Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-19-2005, 05:50 PM #22
MDphotography

MDphotography is a Supporting Member
MDphotography is a Paintball photographer
fans

All I noticed was fans going crazy over pods like they were bags of wheat being given out in a third world country.
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2005, 06:10 PM #23
L.A.Baller13

Quote:
Originally Posted by O SKOOL Pump
"This happend Saturday night by the players entrance"
HK's/Trose crew Bang anus was running his mouth (like usual) to some player from So-Cal Vatos Locos, I guess he figured he was a tuff guy being that he was deep with about 10 Hk fats.Anyways, they both were in each others face talking crap when Jules Foote jumped in the middle to separate them both. So now bang anus has some distance between them and begins to run his mouth again saying Hk this and hk that ,Phuck this and phuck that..thats when a player from So-Cal Pb Factory starts telling him to get his Hk Crew(all standing behind him) and and that he has His crew (Vatos locos -standing behind him) and they all can get down. He was like "Phuck you , you aint ghetto " When out of know where comes this guy from So-Cal with a handfull of paint and BLASTS Bang Anus right in the face and tells him now what Biatch ..What you going to do now? That guy was nuts! He was like Run your mouth now.He was like "lets see how down you are from HK." Bang anus was scared like a little biatch!.He was all shaking and nervous. He Didnt even say a word! Everyone was laughing!! Thats when Vatos Locos surrounded everyone and said "Now what do you want to do..??? None of his HK/ TRose crew friends came to his rescue. I kinda felt bad for Bang Anus, but i heard lots of bad sheit about the guy. I guess he goes around talking crap to everyone and nobody says anything back to him. Not last night though; he ran his mouth to the wrong guys! Hahahah that was some funny stuff!! I would be ashamed of Bang Anus if I was from HK. Im sure there lots of people who dont like this guy. Maybe from now on he will be a little more humble.

All True- Saw it by the NPPL field.

lol

SeeK, KiLL, DestroY

RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 09-19-2005, 06:18 PM #24
DM5balla (Banned)

DM5balla is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDphotography
All I noticed was fans going crazy over pods like they were bags of wheat being given out in a third world country.
all ik is that on the JT feild someone tried to take my media pass after showing the ref

lol but the ref helped me
Old 09-19-2005, 06:54 PM #25
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I saw that kid that punked wit a gun, though when he was cleaned up he had like a pinhole in his forehead. Later how about those smart people throwing things out in during the finals? Right in the middle of games. Or the older fellow in the front row on the 50.. pushing a kid into a lady in a wheel chair for a 2003 derder video? Just crazy.
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
Old 09-19-2005, 07:10 PM #26
CaLiKiD

has been a member for 10 years
i was five feet from the fight on the nppl grandstands on sunday.

it was just a brawl over a ripped off trade i believe, they were both bloody, the white guy had a huge gash on his head (from a ring on the mexican guy) and the mexican guy had a bloody nose.

yes it was very entertaining.

Feedback
Old 09-19-2005, 07:15 PM #27
DM5balla (Banned)

DM5balla is a Supporting Member
how old where they
Old 09-19-2005, 07:37 PM #28
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfalcon217
My favorite incident was on the Spyder field Saturday. 2 players from Joy Division (Stockholm Joy) bunkered Zack Long (Oakland Empire) after time ran out and Zack went off on them. "F___ you, you F_____ Swedes" Was much fun!
lol.... but what i dont get is why he gets away with that and i get a 3 game suspension for flipping another player off and calling them *******s. how gay... lol

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 09-19-2005, 09:42 PM #29
Mattsballs
SD Pirate

I was in the grandstands at the NPPL event during the Semis (Dynasty vs. Rage) and some white guy told the black guy in front of him to sit down so his kids could see and the black guy started talking s**t. So the white guy was like settle down then the black guy was like good I dont wanna kick your @$$. Then a director guy told them both to chill and right after that called the guy an @$$ whipe and started to leave and yelled out F U and the white guy went down to kick his butt but the security guards jumped in and held them back while they were yelling at each other.

It was sweeeeeeeeeet

FEEDBACK

R.I.P Jon Saligumba
Misc. Gun Parts F/S
Posted Productions shirts and Scott's Camera F/S
Stolen EGO 09 Brown w/black parts and blue trigger in So-Cal PM me if you see it
Old 09-19-2005, 10:09 PM #30
TrIgGeR CrAzY
The Great "Wiseman"

Quote:
dfalcon217

My favorite incident was on the Spyder field Saturday. 2 players from Joy Division (Stockholm Joy) bunkered Zack Long (Oakland Empire) after time ran out and Zack went off on them. "F___ you, you F_____ Swedes" Was much fun!

HAHA YA IS SAW THAT Hella funny.

PS: empire kicked *** that game

Last edited by TrIgGeR CrAzY : 09-19-2005 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:16 PM #31
TrIgGeR CrAzY
The Great "Wiseman"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDphotography
HAHAHA that was me up against the fence. Once i saw the Aftermath team throw their halo B over the fence I got my ace up and got over there. ( I got a full pod of paint).
Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 PM #32
Piranhaman131
SmallsPB killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfalcon217
Haha I pitted for joy that day and it was funny watching zack get lit up up by sebban and lilmen i think. But yeah Zack went crazy and we were joking about how he called them swedes in the pits. That was much fun

EDIT: Joy owned Empire up the butt

::Syntax:: for WDP forum Mod
FEED OF BACK
STOLEN
HK <3
Old 09-20-2005, 01:41 AM #33
bang_anus

Quote:
Originally Posted by O SKOOL Pump
"This happend Saturday night by the players entrance"
HK's/Trose crew Bang anus was running his mouth (like usual) to some player from So-Cal Vatos Locos, I guess he figured he was a tuff guy being that he was deep with about 10 Hk fats.Anyways, they both were in each others face talking crap when Jules Foote jumped in the middle to separate them both. So now bang anus has some distance between them and begins to run his mouth again saying Hk this and hk that ,Phuck this and phuck that..thats when a player from So-Cal Pb Factory starts telling him to get his Hk Crew(all standing behind him) and and that he has His crew (Vatos locos -standing behind him) and they all can get down. He was like "Phuck you , you aint ghetto " When out of know where comes this guy from So-Cal with a handfull of paint and BLASTS Bang Anus right in the face and tells him now what Biatch ..What you going to do now? That guy was nuts! He was like Run your mouth now.He was like "lets see how down you are from HK." Bang anus was scared like a little biatch!.He was all shaking and nervous. He Didnt even say a word! Everyone was laughing!! Thats when Vatos Locos surrounded everyone and said "Now what do you want to do..??? None of his HK/ TRose crew friends came to his rescue. I kinda felt bad for Bang Anus, but i heard lots of bad sheit about the guy. I guess he goes around talking crap to everyone and nobody says anything back to him. Not last night though; he ran his mouth to the wrong guys! Hahahah that was some funny stuff!! I would be ashamed of Bang Anus if I was from HK. Im sure there lots of people who dont like this guy. Maybe from now on he will be a little more humble.

All True- Saw it by the NPPL field.

too bad you were right there but still cant manage to tell the story right...
Old 09-20-2005, 01:43 AM #34
alivAmadA
SIX SIX S1CK

alivAmadA is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_anus
too bad you were right there but still cant manage to tell the story right...
Bottom line: Your ***** *** got punked.

FREE SPHERE
Old 09-20-2005, 01:52 AM #35
bang_anus

not even a minute has gone by and yet here you are tryin to
prove you guys are the toughest **** around..... tell me this
when was the last time i did something personally to any of you ???
or said you guys suck at paintball ? i havent but yet here you go
trying to find some stupid reason...is it my fault i know how to
have at tournaments ? or is it just your fault that you happen to
hate hk and know nothing about us ?...
Old 09-20-2005, 02:00 AM #36
TDK (Banned)

TDK is a Supporting Member
There's only one way to settle this.. Fight it out in the octagon!
Old 09-20-2005, 02:29 AM #37
WesQ

WesQ is a Supporting Member
I don't see how some of you guys see these things as funny, it makes the sport look bad. One thing I have to mention was the lack of security. I didn't see ANYONE, excempt for maybe one guy at the entrance to the players area.

There were other events at Qualcomm too going on at the same time, like the Autoshow in motion and that used car sale. Since it doesn't cost anything to get into the NPPL, many people from the autoshow and used car sale walked over to check out what all the commotion was about. Those are the people we need to appeal too, not drive them away and give them a bad impression.

Hell, there were some little things that made me tick but It didn't bother me in the end. Kids knocking Bawls bottles from the grandstands and watching them smash on the ground below, people jumping up and grabbing/taking stuff from little kids and old people. Some random thing was thrown at my little brother by his feet and he went for it, and some punk 2 rows down reached back and grabbed it from him. But what ever, karma. That guy and his group were all XSV fans. That guy's friend sat in paint, and a pod bounced off his head and my brother caugh it. The pod was from The Outfit, 1st place division 3, so my little brother was happy about that but to me, its just a pod.

Another thing is people dissing Spyders. A new player gets into the game, buys a Spyder. Hey, thats acceptable right? Then he gets dogged on for having a noob gun, and possibly discouraged. Whats up with that?

I have to say that there are some cool kids out there, like 12-17 year olds who are actually cool. Then there are those type of people, no matter what their age, who seem to think its funny to shout 'XSV sucks' or 'DYNASTY sucks'. Do you want to look back on yourself in a couple years and be like 'eh... that used to be me'.

Cal State San Marcos Paintball Sports Club Founder
Old 09-20-2005, 02:46 AM #38
alivAmadA
SIX SIX S1CK

alivAmadA is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_anus
not even a minute has gone by and yet here you are tryin to
prove you guys are the toughest **** around..... tell me this
when was the last time i did something personally to any of you ???
or said you guys suck at paintball ? i havent but yet here you go
trying to find some stupid reason...is it my fault i know how to
have at tournaments ? or is it just your fault that you happen to
hate hk and know nothing about us ?...
Don't try to hide behind HK, it aint them. Its your ***** *** we have a problem with. You run your mouth too much, and this time to the wrong people.

FREE SPHERE
Old 09-20-2005, 02:02 PM #39
TGates13
Captain of TEAM X13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesQ
Another thing is people dissing Spyders. A new player gets into the game, buys a Spyder. Hey, thats acceptable right? Then he gets dogged on for having a noob gun, and possibly discouraged. Whats up with that?
I could pwn anybody with my Spyder and I have been playing for over 5 years and all that I will shoot is a SPyder. As for Bang_Anus, HK is a bunch of little *****es, HK Sucks Donkey Cock.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:40 PM #40
xXda714boiXx

xXda714boiXx owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xXda714boiXx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xXda714boiXx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesQ
I don't see how some of you guys see these things as funny, it makes the sport look bad. One thing I have to mention was the lack of security. I didn't see ANYONE, excempt for maybe one guy at the entrance to the players area.

There were other events at Qualcomm too going on at the same time, like the Autoshow in motion and that used car sale. Since it doesn't cost anything to get into the NPPL, many people from the autoshow and used car sale walked over to check out what all the commotion was about. Those are the people we need to appeal too, not drive them away and give them a bad impression.

Hell, there were some little things that made me tick but It didn't bother me in the end. Kids knocking Bawls bottles from the grandstands and watching them smash on the ground below, people jumping up and grabbing/taking stuff from little kids and old people. Some random thing was thrown at my little brother by his feet and he went for it, and some punk 2 rows down reached back and grabbed it from him. But what ever, karma. That guy and his group were all XSV fans. That guy's friend sat in paint, and a pod bounced off his head and my brother caugh it. The pod was from The Outfit, 1st place division 3, so my little brother was happy about that but to me, its just a pod.

I have to say that there are some cool kids out there, like 12-17 year olds who are actually cool. Then there are those type of people, no matter what their age, who seem to think its funny to shout 'XSV sucks' or 'DYNASTY sucks'. Do you want to look back on yourself in a couple years and be like 'eh... that used to be me'.

OLD FEEDBACK (36/0/0)
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...t=xxda714boixx

EMBERS 2 GEO 3 F/S/T BRING DYE!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4056146
Old 09-20-2005, 04:04 PM #41
ATLKiLLA

I love all this Drama
Old 09-20-2005, 04:13 PM #42
DKMONEY

DKMONEY is a Supporting Member
Yeah the people just pushing people for simple pods and dvds...CRAZY!!!!

Me and my 2 teammates were trying to keep this little girl from getting trampled right as people were throwing stuff DURING FINALS games!!!

We were like hey sit the hell down and watch the damn game!!!

Oh by the way it was me who caught the Aftermaths pack and gave all the full pods to the little kids( kept the pack...lol )

Crazy games in the finals and even crazier people..

Oh yeah we also got rocked by the Tijuana police ..damn mofos extorted $200 from us...GRRRRR

See ya

Rich