Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-19-2005, 04:45 PM #85
hateorade

That sucks about the packs and jerseys. I had a party at my house last friday and my electric razor got stolen. I felt ****ty those things are like $60.... Do you care? Arnt I allowed to have my opinion too please give a **** what my opinion is.
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2005, 04:48 PM #86
IAmTwi
Yeahhh.

has been a member for 10 years
You lost... deal with it.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:50 PM #87
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateorade
That sucks about the packs and jerseys. I had a party at my house last friday and my electric razor got stolen. I felt ****ty those things are like $60.... Do you care? Arnt I allowed to have my opinion too please give a **** what my opinion is.
i care very deeply
Old 09-19-2005, 04:54 PM #88
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTwi
You lost... deal with it.
I am, by losing you and Oregon-X business. Keep it up, this is definately going to make more people want to go to the next one.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:01 PM #89
IAmTwi
Yeahhh.

Then dont play if you feel you were cheated. I have felt victim of many close (maybe some that were bad) calls over the years. But thats paintball. Not everybody can see everything at every moment on a field.

I also just looked at the video of the game that started this incident. And the player that was called dirty on the hang, wiped the hits that I called him dirty off before he even got back to the staging area. So you, nor anybody on your team say what he was called out on.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:03 PM #90
captain agg
UPRISING PLATOON

this whole crap wouldnt of hapenned if you wouldnt of benn *******es and shot your own player
ride with us or colide with us
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349
HK furoms
|www.inspiredclothes.com|www.pbfashion.com|www.blacklistvideo.com |www.uprisingnation.com|
Old 09-19-2005, 05:09 PM #91
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

god you all need to drink DR pepper and chill guys wow paintball is about fun not being mad cause you got or think you got cheated out just chill and woope the teams *** you got beat by next event and drink DR pepper
Old 09-19-2005, 05:29 PM #92
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTwi
Then dont play if you feel you were cheated. I have felt victim of many close (maybe some that were bad) calls over the years. But thats paintball. Not everybody can see everything at every moment on a field.

I also just looked at the video of the game that started this incident. And the player that was called dirty on the hang, wiped the hits that I called him dirty off before he even got back to the staging area. So you, nor anybody on your team say what he was called out on.
There was still no paint on his headband/head/face. If the ball hit his ear-piece there would be paint on his headband and if he got shot on the facemask of the JT there would be paint on his face. There was neither.

If he told me there was no shell, there was no shell, if he tells me he didn't get shot, he didn't get shot. If he knew he even caught a bounce, do you logically think he would consider shooting a teammate for ****s and giggles? Even if I get a bounce I let teammates hang the flag so I can be sure they're clean.

It's over with. But realize that our two teams have a lot of influence in Washington, and maybe you as a Ref and Representative of the series shouldn't be talking **** to people who just spent over $2500 on Food, Gas, Hotels, Paint, Entry... and will have a big impact on the future of your series.

Last edited by Blazestorm : 09-19-2005 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:01 PM #93
anti55hero

at san deigo nppl last year, i was the only one left on my team after playing ltz. i finished the game bunkering two of them. i hung the flag, and sure enough the refs tore through my mask and head band.........turns out i had a little rub on my head right above where my ear piece met my head. i was playin the 50 that game, it was a big pyramid so i was leaning into it pretty good. but, they refs called me out, and gave ltz the points for the hang.......it happens to everyone. you guys just make a huge deal out of it. think about how much money it costed us to go down there and enter into that event???? it happens at all levels, and all your doing by blaming the refs and calling your excuses your "point of view" is making yourselfs look bad. I dont have a problem or want to have a problem with any of you. but i am telling you what your making yourself look like to me. and like i said before im sorry the calls went the way they did. but thats how it went. if you read my first post, i didnt give you guys a third penelty in a row becouse i wanted the game to be fair straight up in that double overtime match. That probly doesent make sense to you, but i had two refs strongly urging me to penelize for another player playing on, which i also witnessed. but i let it go. thats all i can say next time beat them with 4 guys alive in 4 games, that way there is no room for any contraversy whatsoever.

Join the SWPPL Senate - https://www.facebook.com/groups/200861693364334/

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,
Old 09-19-2005, 06:09 PM #94
The 'Noid Army

so u didnt argue for the points or ne thing u were just like ok ya im happy with that call? i doubt it

www.Aggsauce.com

www.PBfashion.com
Old 09-19-2005, 06:16 PM #95
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazestorm
There was still no paint on his headband/head/face. If the ball hit his ear-piece there would be paint on his headband and if he got shot on the facemask of the JT there would be paint on his face. There was neither.

If he told me there was no shell, there was no shell, if he tells me he didn't get shot, he didn't get shot. If he knew he even caught a bounce, do you logically think he would consider shooting a teammate for ****s and giggles? Even if I get a bounce I let teammates hang the flag so I can be sure they're clean.

It's over with. But realize that our two teams have a lot of influence in Washington, and maybe you as a Ref and Representative of the series shouldn't be talking **** to people who just spent over $2500 on Food, Gas, Hotels, Paint, Entry... and will have a big impact on the future of your series.
wow you guys spent alot of money
Old 09-19-2005, 06:18 PM #96
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

BTW I just talked to "Captain Awesome" Turns out one of the over-time points you "forgot" to set your clock and randomly called game after they had won. I knew that game wasn't much longer than a minute. The ref even told him you forgot to set the timer. That is your fault. We had won that game. We had 3 live clean players and more than a minute left.

Honestly dude, you guys ****ed us over. End of story.

Your refs TOLD us there was no penalty. When a ref tells you you can have 4 players on the field, you put 4 players on the field. You told the ref to pull one because they started with too many. So they pulled Reuben out of the back center... yet you're still yelling at your other ref to pull Abram out of the can because we started with too many... then you give us ANOTHER penalty on top of that? You guys are MAKING UP **** to screw us over. Even if it's not intentional you did it.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:22 PM #97
captain agg
UPRISING PLATOON

This Whole Thing Wouldnt Of Hapenned If You Guys Wouldnt Of Benn *******es And Shot You Own Player...
ride with us or colide with us
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349
HK furoms
|www.inspiredclothes.com|www.pbfashion.com|www.blacklistvideo.com |www.uprisingnation.com|
Old 09-19-2005, 06:22 PM #98
armthehomelessnow

Well i played with SKSK we where just a throw together team made on tuesday night for the most part except theo who we got saturday night.
I thought overall this was a pretty good event, good reffing by uprsing, good competition LH LC & PPA and a great field WW. LH and PPA where great ballers and deserved to play in the finals,both of them. I agree with Blazestorm in that this event was very expensive as well as fast paced, to the point of dehydration. I think regardless of the amount of teams, prices etc. etc. if you come in the top three you shouldnt come out of an event with -500 or in PPA case -1500 dollars. We shot 15 cases, some bought at discount from other teams. The games where way too fast and long for a roster of 6. We left teh event early do to dehydration and near starvation so we did not see the finals so I cant speak for or against blazestorm or anyone else who may have gotten "scammed". I thought uprising and the other random refs did an awesome job. If uprising really wanted a team to win over another it would have been ours because we had one of there own playing, alex lightman...... wonder why we didnt win? because uprising was reffing fairly and at no point did they ever favor another team. I would have liked to have seen one of the teams that beat us i.e. PPA especially LH cause those guys are ballers. Cant wait to see the video.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:38 PM #99
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain agg
This Whole Thing Wouldnt Of Hapenned If You Guys Wouldnt Of Benn *******es And Shot You Own Player...
Considering we had won multiple points besides that, it had nothing to do with it. it was 3 and 1 at that point, and it would have been 4 and 1 and the match won by us if the refs had any sense.

You can't pull players for paint on them... even if they wiped the hit. If you didn't see them wipe it, they didn't wipe it. We were even told the refs were WIPING off hellfire players.

I'm going off what we are told and what we experienced, nothing else.

You guys are associated with Uprising/Blacklist who Reffed and is Associated with Oregon-x, whatever you (Uprising as a whole) is what Oregon-x as an event staff and promoters are saying.

You want to keep this going? Do it. I have no problem. I type up these responses on the fly within a few minutes of my spare time. I don't feel I'm wasting any of my time consistently proving this event was the worst tournament I've been to.

Last edited by Blazestorm : 09-19-2005 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:41 PM #100
armthehomelessnow

"We were even told the refs were WIPING off hellfire players." <<<never heard anyone say that, mayb it was because we almost died of dehydration and starvation.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:42 PM #101
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

you guys can blame people for your own mistakes but it still wont make a differnts if the guy wouldnt of shot his players cause he wanted to hang the flag you would of won i was not there but from wut i have read it sounds like it all strated when that guy shot his own team mate i think this thread should be closed at we should all go out and play paintball and drink DR pepper!
Old 09-19-2005, 06:43 PM #102
armthehomelessnow

^^^^^^^^^^thats why we left lol
Old 09-19-2005, 06:49 PM #103
Blazestorm (Banned)
I like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by armthehomelessnow
"We were even told the refs were WIPING off hellfire players." <<<never heard anyone say that, mayb it was because we almost died of dehydration and starvation.
Someone from infected came up and told us afterwords, This was the game that had the "forgotten" timer and our guy still shot him... again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by super cool41
you guys can blame people for your own mistakes but it still wont make a differnts if the guy wouldnt of shot his players cause he wanted to hang the flag you would of won i was not there but from wut i have read it all strated when that guy shot his own team mate i think this thread should be closed at we should all go out and play paintball and drink DR pepper!
Avalanche did the same thing at Chicago I believe... two of their guys wanted to hang the flag so they both go full speed at it and collide, one guy gets it, trips falls and hangs it... they were the first to go out I believe. Would you blame it on that alone? No.

We didn't lose the tournament because of Rusty shooting Alex, one single event will not cause you to lose a tournament, multiple events adding onto eachother cause it. We didn't even lose the tournament, we won it. Multiple times.

I don't even remember how many points we played them, but We physically shot them off the field 9 of those times, and timed out multiple times, including one because the head ref forgot to set his timer, so instead of starting it a few seconds late, he decided to call the game as we just win it.

Keep it up Uprising and crew... this makes Oregon-x lewk good. Keep telling the people who get you paid at the end of the day to shut up. Good thinking...
Old 09-19-2005, 06:54 PM #104
armthehomelessnow

all in all PPA should have played in the finals, they played awesome paintball the whole day
Old 09-19-2005, 07:00 PM #105
estakado
Part Time Ninja

estakado plays in the APPA D4 division
I'm gettin lil Kyle a 6 pack of Gatorade next time i see him...throwups bleeeh!
Part-Time Ninjas (PTN) #5