Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-19-2005, 12:56 AM #43
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
ishboo22 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
that would be so insane. robots....

oh yeah, thanks to all the people that lent us guns. our name didnt scare you off to much, so thats good. it was a pretty scary name.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2005, 12:56 AM #44
PlayPen_Joel

serg you member this
ya keep talkin

you dont want this again do ya
Old 09-19-2005, 12:58 AM #45
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
wait, why would you guys need to be lent guns?
couldnt you just of suplied each player at the tourny with a gun?
teeeeheee
Old 09-19-2005, 12:59 AM #46
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
haha. i actually sold almost everything. i only have one proto left to sell. its exciting.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:01 AM #47
sensevision
superman

sensevision is a Supporting Member
joel i wish i wasnt 12 when that pic was taken.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:01 AM #48
CKYfan723
who?

and i call it
Old 09-19-2005, 01:03 AM #49
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

im likeing this thread its teh dr pepper in here
Old 09-19-2005, 01:03 AM #50
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
first one to get me the money...
Old 09-19-2005, 01:05 AM #51
PlayPen_Joel

dude we were all 12, look how gay i looked (im in the back ground)

bad old times
Old 09-19-2005, 01:05 AM #52
anti55hero

all lousy heros have to answer for as far as not winning, is when one of there players perpously shot another one of there players who had the flag becouse he wanted to hang it. he ended up being hit and since he hung the flag with a hit, lousy heros was assesed the penelty. that game would have won them the tournament but there cockyness got the best of them. As far as trying to put the blame on the refs is immature and nieve. None of my refs could care less about who won that tournament, to be honest we were there to get paid, so we could in turn, play. We are a washington based team, so there goes taht argument, as far as the lady that was with them, who was polite about her complaints, saying that we were calling "our team" on "bigger hits" than we were calling lousy heros, that is insane. the majority of the time hellfire called themselves out before my refs could even get to them. And also as for being biased, lousy heros was assed two peneltys in a row, and during the second game (second penelty) a couple of my refs called another player on there team for playing on and requested I (the head ref) call another penelty, which i did not do, Being that, that was the second Overtime match and i wanted to see straight up paintball. Im sorry that you guys have to depend on excuses such as these to justify your loss. Teams lose, teams win, and any team can beat any other team on any day. I thought personaly that lousy heros did exceptional all day, but hellfire during those last few games played amazing, and especially great for being a yg team. Instead of blaming mistakes on refs, take up your own responsibilty, we didnt have it out to get you, thats obserd and we have no reason to do so. just accept what happend and try to get better from it. everyone loses. You guys have alot of heart to play and that is good, but when you take it out as excuses when you lose, you wont get anywhere, try to turn taht energy into not having things such as that happen again. if you have any other questions i will gladly answer them as to why we called what we did, but trust me, all where justified.

Phil
Uprising

Join the SWPPL Senate - https://www.facebook.com/groups/200861693364334/

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,
Old 09-19-2005, 01:08 AM #53
captain agg
UPRISING PLATOON

god i <3 phil...
ride with us or colide with us
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349
HK furoms
|www.inspiredclothes.com|www.pbfashion.com|www.blacklistvideo.com |www.uprisingnation.com|
Old 09-19-2005, 01:09 AM #54
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti55hero
all lousy heros have to answer for as far as not winning, is when one of there players perpously shot another one of there players who had the flag becouse he wanted to hang it. he ended up being hit and since he hung the flag with a hit, lousy heros was assesed the penelty. that game would have won them the tournament but there cockyness got the best of them. As far as trying to put the blame on the refs is immature and nieve. None of my refs could care less about who won that tournament, to be honest we were there to get paid, so we could in turn, play. We are a washington based team, so there goes taht argument, as far as the lady that was with them, who was polite about her complaints, saying that we were calling "our team" on "bigger hits" than we were calling lousy heros, that is insane. the majority of the time hellfire called themselves out before my refs could even get to them. And also as for being biased, lousy heros was assed two peneltys in a row, and during the second game (second penelty) a couple of my refs called another player on there team for playing on and requested I (the head ref) call another penelty, which i did not do, Being that, that was the second Overtime match and i wanted to see straight up paintball. Im sorry that you guys have to depend on excuses such as these to justify your loss. Teams lose, teams win, and any team can beat any other team on any day. I thought personaly that lousy heros did exceptional all day, but hellfire during those last few games played amazing, and especially great for being a yg team. Instead of blaming mistakes on refs, take up your own responsibilty, we didnt have it out to get you, thats obserd and we have no reason to do so. just accept what happend and try to get better from it. everyone loses. You guys have alot of heart to play and that is good, but when you take it out as excuses when you lose, you wont get anywhere, try to turn taht energy into not having things such as that happen again. if you have any other questions i will gladly answer them as to why we called what we did, but trust me, all where justified.

Phil
Uprising

robots
Old 09-19-2005, 01:11 AM #55
ishboo22
GWC Council Member

Annual Supporting Member
think about it, if they had any bias towards teams, we would have won. lightman was playing with us, who plays on uprising.
so yeah, i thought they did a good job
Old 09-19-2005, 01:12 AM #56
CKYfan723
who?

way to put it phil
Old 09-19-2005, 01:13 AM #57
Mikeh1mself

I knew it! they are robots! My world is in shambles now! oh noes!
Old 09-19-2005, 01:15 AM #58
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

lol well im off to bed and a nice cold cup of DR pepper! omg yumm yumm
Old 09-19-2005, 01:42 AM #59
tehzk (Banned)

hmm. bias or not. i am not sure. But isnt it strange how the announcer denies knowing Hellfire, when the day before a team is told that they know them but favortism will not be a factor. Only later to hear a ref talk to hellfire and call them by name, tell them not to listen to the anticoaching and tell them were to go. Then after anticoaching ppa before hellborn played ppa, nothing was said cause anticoaching is legal right? How come Gene (The owner of Weekend Warriors) hears that some players are anticoaching his team and yells at them telling them to leave his field and to never come back?? But i thought anticoaching was legal, I mean thats what was said in the Capt. Meeting? Why would Gene follow a player to the airstation and harassing him? Why would he protect that team? Why would he care; he didn't seem to care before? Maybe you dont favor oregon state teams, maybe just your friends. Maybe you arent bias at all I dont know. I do know that I will not be at this series or any run by Weekend Warriors or Ben Dodson again. To me to have a team spend $1500 dollars at a series only to win $1000 and be harassed by a promoter does not seem right. Don't worry Gene, we wont come back.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:47 AM #60
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

gene is just a bad ***
Old 09-19-2005, 01:49 AM #61
captain agg
UPRISING PLATOON

god what hapenned to the good old days where the word paintball didnt mean drama? and just thinking about uprising giving team favors and what not is just stupid. lightmen (one of the player on uprising) was playing for us. and we ended up 4th. if uprising was indeed was favoring teams dont you think we would of made it in the top 3 ? think about your actions before you blame other people for your own dumb crap.I think everyone played very well today. cant we just ball and if you get second woopti ****ing doo sell ur bad make a 100 buck use it next tourney .... you're playing paintball cause you love it and its just a game ... some people seem to forget that
ride with us or colide with us
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349
HK furoms
|www.inspiredclothes.com|www.pbfashion.com|www.blacklistvideo.com |www.uprisingnation.com|
Old 09-19-2005, 01:52 AM #62
super cool41
#1 gun fighter

i hate paintball........ thanks to arnold!
Old 09-19-2005, 02:20 AM #63
Blazestorm (Banned)

Blazestorm is a Supporting Member
Here's the thing.

When Rusty shot Alex, It broke, Rusty ran down and hung it.

They made him TAKE HIS MASK OFF ON THE FIELD TO FIND THE PAINT.

When you have to TAKE THE MASK OFF... to FIND the paint... It's not a god damn hit.

All 4 of the hellfire kids were surrounding him and the ref and talking as dead players.

Every single person at that event knew we won that event, we beat them over and over and over. I don't care what anyone says. Same with Playpen, they were forced to play so many games a few of their players were throwing up.

It was a good tournament until we were getting pulled out on bouncing, getting pulled on paint absorbed in foam of a JT ear piece, watching them get shot and play on the rest of game.

If they had won straight-up, I would have congratulated them. But getting screwed over numerous times in one match... it was rediculous.

We were even told we couldn't counter-coach now?

I didn't even bother to read what phil wrote, he wasn't even on the field.

We have 2 and a half minutes to clean off 4 players, fill up 4 guns with air, fill up 9-12 pods and put them into packs and then take ****ing q-tips to every piece of our equipment to make sure it doesn't look like an old hit.

Rusty didn't even get shot in that entire match.

Every single person at that events knows we were the better teams (PPA and LH). Every single person knows we stepped up the bar. We made teams play harder. After our match together (Shooting 5-6 cases each.)

When you lose over $1000 because of refs, do you think we want to pickup our staging area considering it's OUR job to do it? No. It's your job. But it's courtesy for the players to do it. I'll pay for Chris to ship my beanie and glove back to me, because that is technically stealing.

There were some refs that were not uprising, those were the ones who were making stupid calls. Whoever was in bright orange and whoever was in an actual ref jersey. I witnessed them watch paint bounce and them call those players out.

How we acted was immature, we know that. But how ignorant the refferees were warranted that. I appreciate Ben's help. But after we spent over $1000 (PPA shot 19 cases of paint... they spent over $1500) and leave with random empire bags that nobody even knows what they're for...

If hellfire ever wants to play against us again let us know, I recall us winning 6 consecutive points (if including the first match) with 2 more after one loss because of poor communication by our coachs/players.

No tournament series in the entire world would make you take off your mask during the game of play (Unsafe. Illegal. The ref TOLD HIM TOO... there were live ****ing guns) to find paint absorbed in the foam of the JT ear piece that wasn't even from that game.

In the end, even though every single player from washington is out a ****load of money because of refs, we know we were the better team. We know we won... and every single person at that event knows that.

BTW In real X-ball, if you hang the flag dirty, it negates the point. It doesn't grant a penalty. Learn the rules retards.