PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-17-2005, 02:02 PM #1
Bustin Balls

outlaw field outside kitchener

I know this is a long shot but there is a field in between kitchener and elora right by a bridge, somewhere bty the kissing bridge. it has two building and a buch of barrels and skid bunkers. If anyone owns or know who owns this field please respond. just wondering if there is a chance of getting a game going out there.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2005, 05:24 PM #2
Zach_L

I believe that is Shoot To Splatter. From what I hear that place is incredibly unsafe. I will not ever go there myself because of what I hear. If you don't mind the drive I'd say go to Camp Splatoon. Sup air, some rec ball, HPA, great guys. http://www.campsplatoon.com/ is the site. Or just PM me. I'm sure we can arrange something
Old 10-22-2005, 11:54 AM #3
Constable1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_L
I believe that is Shoot To Splatter. From what I hear that place is incredibly unsafe. I will not ever go there myself because of what I hear. If you don't mind the drive I'd say go to Camp Splatoon. Sup air, some rec ball, HPA, great guys. http://www.campsplatoon.com/ is the site. Or just PM me. I'm sure we can arrange something

Your... are... crazy.....

Obvi youve never been to shoot to splatters because it does not have any buildings, skid bunkers or barrels. It is not near a kissing bridge and it is completely safe!! The owner has been perfecting his land for 11 years!! He cuts down all the twigs and branches that you could hurt you and picks up/ uproots ANYTHING that you could hurt yourself on (rocks and tree stumps mostly). The feild is a woodsballers heaven.

I'm sorry but you've been terribly misinformed.