PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-29-2001, 05:40 PM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
Question Winforce VS. Tru Flight

ok,,,, i have narrowed down my selection of barrels to the winforce or the tru flight. I am definetaly on a budget, and the winforce is 10$ more than the tru flight. I hear that they both increase accuracy. What i want to know is which one to get ,, PRICE MATTERS MAJORLY, 10 bucks is a lot to me since i dont have a job yet. i dont care about things like looks, quietness, and stuff like that, but i want to know if the winforce does anything more than the tru flight that is worth the extra 10 bucks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 07-29-2001, 07:49 PM #2
Steel Tank Fan
How much are the barrels you're looking at? Granted they're better than the stock barrel by far, but you could easily get a much nicer barrel from $40-45.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 07-29-2001, 09:25 PM #3
well, the truflight is 19 and the winforce 29
and i'm pretty sure they're both a lot more accurate than the m98 custom stock barrel
i'm just wondering how different the 2 barrels are
and if winforce is better for the buck
Old 07-29-2001, 09:45 PM #4
FSU Paintball
FSU Paintball is a Supporting Member
I don't know. All I know is that both of those barrels suck.

Go to EBay or another auction site, and look for decent barrels. Try to find a CP barrel, or a Lapco BigShot, or a Dye Aluminum or Excel, or a JT Ceramic. Those all go for about $40 or $50 new, so try to get one cheap off of an auction site. Those will be MUCH better than any barrel that goes for $30 new.
Old 07-29-2001, 11:20 PM #5
[I would go with a Tru Flight cause they both shoot the same..and the Tru Flight is cheaper.
Team Ice
Impulse #7050
14in Freak Set(all black with teardrop front)
Kapp Gas Thru Grip(chrome)
Clear Dye Sticky Grips
Blade Trigger
Old 07-30-2001, 03:33 AM #6
is the tru-flight the one made by thunder pig that is on ebay all the time? if it is that barrel, DONT GET IT! this weekend i left my barrel at my moms house, and a friend let me use that sucked hella! i didnt break no balls at all, but the accuracy was horrible. i had my velocity hella low and the balls were still flying left and right, no where near where i wanted to hit.

but if your going to spend 30$ on a barrel like these you are talking about....spend about 20$ more and get a barrel like a dye excel or a smart parts teardrop. i have used both of these and they shoot very well for a 50$ barrel. i use these over my $110 dye boomstick barrel.

dont get a thunderpig barrel (if thats who makes the tru-flight, i am not sure)
*sold my 02 autococker (autoCHOPPER) and got a 02 SP impulse basic, vert max flow, benchmark drop, 68/3000 tank
Old 07-30-2001, 05:48 PM #7