PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-12-2005, 06:17 PM #1
CptStinger

has been a member for 10 years
Getting Rid of Old/Close out Stock? We want it!

Me and a buddy are starting a small local painball field in our rural area as last week a dozen of our buds went to a paintball field 1hour and 15 minutes away and spent around 30$ renting stuff. We figure theres a good market in our local are so weve found some sweet property (365 acres to find the perfect acre of land ) and are now looking at buying approx half a dozen masks, tanks, guns and hoppers. I was going to go ebay, but figured I would give some some forumers a chance to get rid of there stuff if interested.
Please PM me if you have somethin to offer, also include shipping in price (One thing to note is that we are located in Canada) I am willing to buy single items from people, just PM me!

*NOTE* Pics WILL be required on items with that are in less then MINT condition (aka, any scrathes cracks etc)

What we are looking for:

10 Masks: Some cheaper Z-leaders or V-force. Nothing special, no anti fog. Just your basic paintball mask. I would like none to miminal scrathes on the lense or else a very cheap price

10-12 Tanks: Anything you have from

10 Hoppers: Again basic gravity feed. Nothing special, no brand names unless cheap

10 Markers:
I want stock! Nothing fancey, no extra barrels, expansion chambers etc etc, unless you are willing to throw it in at the price of a stock gun. Guns can be in less then perfect condition, but must be in perfect working order!

4-6 Tippmann Pro Carbines
4-6 Tippmann 98 Customs

Again thanks for your help and I hope some of you can input some useful suggestions for us, aswell as provide us with some great stuff. Thank you very much!

Last edited by CptStinger : 09-14-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2005, 06:29 PM #2
PBLady

My husband and I are reducing our inventory and may be willing to part with some of our rentals.
We use custom 98s for rentals because we never have to work on them. How far are you from Dallas Texas?
Old 09-12-2005, 06:39 PM #3
Vancity604
Totally Radical.

were in B.C are you??
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Old 09-12-2005, 06:41 PM #4
CptStinger

PBLady, we are located in Canada lol. So about a country away
VanCity we are located on Vancouver Island (campbell River Area)

We are willing to pay all shipping costs though!
Old 09-12-2005, 07:22 PM #5
PBLady

Ok, I will try to get some pictures this week of our rentals. I also have a huge inventory that we are reducing if you are interested in other items.

I have a thread in this same forum trying to get rid of some of my inventory i will pm you the list...

Last edited by PBLady : 09-12-2005 at 08:32 PM. Reason: adding info
Old 09-13-2005, 11:45 AM #6
CptStinger

list received. There are a few thing I may be interested in. I will send you a PM requesting specific prices for the item. Thanks!

BUMP