PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-12-2005, 12:07 PM #1
Riot4301

size for a small 3 man speedball field

I'm working with a guy who just opened a field where I live, and we want to add a small 3 man speedball field to the edge of it. The scene isn't really big here, so 3 man is mostly what's played. I was talking to him and he's only got about 50 feet by 100 feet of space to work with. Is it worth it trying to build a small speedball court in that? We're going to build a fixed set of bunkers in it, so it won't be something where we're trying to fit in an airball field or anything.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Cheers,

Riot

My Feedback on PBN
My feedback on Ebay
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2005, 01:38 AM #2
gator44life (Banned)

exteme rage airball field x2?
Old 09-18-2005, 06:26 PM #3
bladerunner2000

he said not an airball feild.

a feild near me used the inside of old batting cages and it is kinda small but they run 2 man. but the feild is weird like they didnt just buy a set and put it up the right way they did it weird and i hate the feild.

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old 09-19-2005, 07:29 AM #4
Riot4301

I think that we're going to end up doing is just putting a wood slab bunker field. Is 50' x 100' going to be big enough to play 3 man? I imagine that it will have some quick games if we do it ... 300 fps ... 100' .. that's 1/3 sec for a ball to go end to end off the hop. I think that sweetspotting might be pretty key to the game plan (-:

Cheers,

Riot

My Feedback on PBN
My feedback on Ebay