PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-07-2002, 02:15 AM #1
dunce2233

has been a member for 10 years
Unhappy i can't log in!!

note: i had to make this user name b/c i can't log in my own user name to post what my problem is!

okay well i hope someone out there can help me. my normal user name is DuNcE223 here on pbnation. but for some reason everytime i try to log in it says "Thank you for logging in, DuNcE223" then after that it takes me right back to the login screen as if i didn't log in at all. but when i click on the "home" button it brings me to the homepage and it says:
"Not cookied?
Login with username and password:"
which means i am not logged in, but when i go to the bottom of the homepage to see who is logged in, it says DuNcE223!! i don't understand why it shows that i am logged in on the homepage but i can't do the regular things i am suppose to be able to when i am logged in (check PM's, be able to post, be able to edit my posts, etc.). i hope someone is able to help me so i can access my posts and my private messages...thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2002, 01:51 PM #2
DuNcE223
top shelf lifestyle

has been a member for 10 years
well after about 100 frustrating attemps to login...if finally did it! i was really suprised. i dunno what was wrong, but oh well i'm happy i'm able to get under my name.

TEK