PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-11-2005, 03:07 PM #1
Joegl14 (Banned)

Buying?

hey guys im going to the San Diego open for the first time and I was wondering if they sell markers there? If they do, are they cheaper? If not, you think it would be best for me just to purchase a new marker from a local store in case I have any problems with it? Thanks for takin the time to reply.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2005, 06:25 PM #2
empire 4 life
Atom-Age Vampire in 308

Yes almost every company big of small comes to NPPL events and sells Guns, Air,paint,cloths EVERYTHING. Sometimes they sell guns with a gimmick like free Barrel kit or something like that for free as insecntive to buy it from them direct. Most booth i have been to either have them for what there going for or like $50 off maybe more. I would be a good idea to buy direct from the company but only if its cheaper or there giving them something with it. You could even be like "if i buy this expensive gun what will you throw in for free" it would be something small but it could work.

Gyakusatsu-No Mukougawa
Old 09-11-2005, 09:12 PM #3
waylander382 (Banned)

I heard if you catch them while there packing up you can get some insane prices cause they don't want to take alot of excess stock back to the warehouse. Just a rumor I heard but might be worth checking out.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:17 AM #4
RokindaDmfizzle
RYAN MARTIN #12

RokindaDmfizzle is a Professional paintball player
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the USPL
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the PSP
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the APPA Pro division
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander382
I heard if you catch them while there packing up you can get some insane prices cause they don't want to take alot of excess stock back to the warehouse. Just a rumor I heard but might be worth checking out.
qft i havnt done this but i have heard about people doing it and getting crazy deals.
Ryan "Meezy" Martin #12
TEAM XSV