PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-10-2005, 11:51 PM #1
lutioush

paint supplier

OK I'd like become a paint dealer but I've checked with national paintball and they have a minimum order of around 2000 for web sites and something like 750 of that has to be accesories or something of the lines of no markers or paint. Is there anywhere else to get it or a way around this?

Further the sport.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2005, 11:58 PM #2
TroedOff

Check with draxus, or some of the other smaller paint company's. I know when Diablo came out, before the National bu out, All you had to do was buy a pallet every so often. A pallet being 60 cases. Thats what my store did. Also you can check with PMI/RP Scherer, I am pretty sure, they have a paint only tihng also. Don't quote me on any of this, it has been a long time since I had my store, and field. 1996-2000 we were open in Louisiana. The only way you are gonna get distributor prices, is to buy in bulk though.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:25 AM #3
rcxpaintball (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroedOff
Check with draxus, or some of the other smaller paint company's. I know when Diablo came out, before the National bu out, All you had to do was buy a pallet every so often. A pallet being 60 cases. Thats what my store did. Also you can check with PMI/RP Scherer, I am pretty sure, they have a paint only tihng also. Don't quote me on any of this, it has been a long time since I had my store, and field. 1996-2000 we were open in Louisiana. The only way you are gonna get distributor prices, is to buy in bulk though.
Make an order of $250 with Money Paintball
1-866-999-MONEY
[1-866-999-6663]

They carry a good varity of brands and so far have been a great supplier to me.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:26 AM #4
crapppyballer
I GLUE ANIMALS TO ROCKS

crapppyballer is a Supporting Member
Tomahawk Paintball in Elmhurst, IL has no minimum orders and they just picked up draxxus. 866-833-6992 ext 105
Old 09-12-2005, 12:01 PM #5
JxTxCxNx
800JESSIES.COM

has been a member for 10 years
How will you deal paint? Storefront, web, trunk of car?

If you're in NE Illinois, work out a deal with your local shop. Buy enough over time and you can get close to 7-skid pricing ($6 cheaper per case than 1 case wholesale).

If you're a team looking to buy direct and find wholesalers who sell direct to you without a business license, let me know who it is.

--dada
Brian(LB)Fow Fan Club Member #11[/size]
Still love him.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:43 PM #6
crapppyballer
I GLUE ANIMALS TO ROCKS

crapppyballer is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JxTxCxNx
How will you deal paint? Storefront, web, trunk of car?

If you're in NE Illinois, work out a deal with your local shop. Buy enough over time and you can get close to 7-skid pricing ($6 cheaper per case than 1 case wholesale).

If you're a team looking to buy direct and find wholesalers who sell direct to you without a business license, let me know who it is.

--dada
I would assume that he has a business license, and if he doesn't i don't think any distributor would deal with him.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:10 PM #7
NO.SPD.LIMIT
est. 1978

Annual Supporting Member
NO.SPD.LIMIT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OK, sure....

Ah, the age old quest for cheaper paint. The only way I have seen cheaper paint is when a 'Business' orders large amounts, like 60-90 cases. If you what to be a 'dealer' you should buy lots of paint. You are going to need to have as much as you can because a 'dealer' has to supply the U.S. and maybe Canada. If you just want to sell paint out of your storefront you are just going to have to give in to the minimum order. If you dont have a store front and just what the paint cheaper for you and you friends, well.....get in line with the rest of the buying public. Take in mind I say "IF"

Papa
Old 09-12-2005, 04:14 PM #8
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

has been a member for 10 years
I order my paint by the pallet and I resell it to my dealers by the pallet, half a pallet, and case. The problem with buying it by the case is the shipping cost. I have no clue how they make money on the whole order.

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.