PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-08-2005, 09:57 AM #1
Haco
GeT BEnts

WHOA!! over my head?

k.. me and the team fell on 2 acres of land.. that was cleared for us to cut into and make a nifty lil 5 man field.. but heres where im lost.. Layouts.. and general dimensions.. so i figured id ask the guys that do them for a living.. wheres a good place to check out some layouts.. since were just a local team without crazy tourney exp. we are going to start out prlly by getting a few of the 5 piece field kits from PMI.. is this a good way to go or should i look into used sup air or something along those lines? and general dimensions.. how big should we make this field?
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2005, 10:03 AM #2
PlayBoyz paintball

has been a member for 10 years
5 man is 100 x 150 xball is 125 x 150 7man is 100 x 180. for fields i would say, go with the pmi fields, good quality bunkers. DO NOT GET THE CHEAP ONES FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS!! they will not last. or try to buy a used airball field. if cost of the bunkers are a issue, you can always start with hyperball, meaning 55 gallon barrels, get ply wood, cut them into shapes of airball bunkers, such as a triangle for dorito, or shape them like temples. you can buy osb (particle board) for pretty cheap. just a thought!
for field layout help, i would suggest you go to www.supairball.com and go to field layouts. that shows all the nppl, psp event setups. hope this helps
Hurra's support #144
wErd!

Last edited by PlayBoyz paintball : 09-08-2005 at 10:13 AM.