PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-06-2005, 07:40 PM #1
rAdEr45

Tank Problem

My 91ci 4500psi ACI Bulldog III Nitrogen tank is having some problems. Whenever I tried to get it filled, the burst disc would blow off when trying to fill the tank past 2000psi. I took it into the pro shop (KAPP) and they couldn't fix it either. They said that there was some sort of internal leaking in the tank, around the nossle area I think. They also said they didn't have the right type of burst disc or something. I'm not positive what's wrong, but I was told that I could send it in to ACI to get it fixed for free. I have sent 2 messages to ACI (tech@airconcepts.com) and have received no reply. I'm not sure if ACI changed their site address, or if they went out of business, but I hope there is some way to fix my tank. If anyone knows how I can contact them or if there is someone else that can fix my tank, please help me out. Thanks.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2005, 10:06 AM #2
patentpending (Banned)
Back From South America

hey man,which burst disk is going out? like what pressure? and where is the BD screwed in to? also, you can talk to pbchick20 on here, I know she lives right next to the ACI outlet.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:39 AM #3
kickinit
kickin you to the curb

Pbreview has alot of bad reviews about this tank. They all had the same problem as you did.

Last edited by kickinit : 09-07-2005 at 10:40 AM. Reason: co
Old 09-07-2005, 08:19 PM #4
rAdEr45

The 1800 burst disc is blowing (the lower one). Uhh it's screwed in to the place its supposed to if that what you mean. The 1800 burst disc would blow after exceeding 1800psi and so the pro shop tried a 7500 burst disc. They managed to get the tank up to 4500psi, but then 15 minutes later it blew.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:33 AM #5
chopshopper

WHOA, they put a 7500 disc on your low side, are they idiots???? the reason that disc is going out is becuase the reg is not regulating, even if that worked, it would mean you would have been putting in the full 4500psi into your gun directly. VERY UNSAFE!!!!!!!!!! two things you can do, one send it in, or two buy a new reg for the tank.
If you have a problem with your Air system, post it, I'll try to help you with what you need to do to fix it, and where you can go to get parts. AAchopshop is now open on ebay http://stores.ebay.com/AA-Chopshop?refid=store