Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-01-2005, 09:56 PM #1
montysmayhem

has been a member for 10 years
Operation: Proud Mary: Disaster Relief Game

Operation: Proud Mary: Disaster Relief Game
Hi all, ET paintball has agreed to work with me to produce a charity game for the Victims of Hurricane Katrina. The scenario game will be held on November 5th 2005. Operation: Proud Mary will be a 6 hour game that will raise money for the American Red Cross. The cost of the game will be $30 per player, and paint will be $75 a case. All entry fees and profits from paint sales will be donated to the disaster relief effort. Please join us in raising money to help those who had little and now have nothing. Gates will open at 8 AM. I would ask all those players who have played with me in the past to join me in assisting with the disaster relief. Thankyou in advance for your support. This is a good charity event. There will also be a Red Cross Presence to take other material donations. Pre-registration will be done through ET Paintball. Call: 973-347-3866

We are also going to do an auction at the end of the game, so any Field/store owners who want to donate a an auction item, please contact Ed at ET or Myself at Tom.Sutton@NASPBL.com

Thanks
Monty
http://montysairsoft.naspbl.com/pponti.htm*PPONTI* Commander;Team Commander MVT D-Day 2004 (Skirmish);General (US)Behind Enemy Lines (High Velocity LI) 2004;Commander (Russian) MVT Stalingrad 2005;General (Allies) Bhurma Road (EMR) 2005;General (Allies) ION (Skirmish) 2005;General (US) Battle of the Bulge (West Point) 2005;General (Blue Team) Proud Mary Charity Game (ET) 2005;Commissioner: North American Scenario Paintball League

Last edited by montysmayhem : 09-01-2005 at 09:59 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2005, 10:16 PM #2
Shibbysan
Meow what's the problem?

This sounds like a great cause. I'm not totally sure from your description though; is this big game style play or just smaller games?
Old 09-01-2005, 10:40 PM #3
montysmayhem

has been a member for 10 years
Big game

The games I write follow a Big Game scenario format, so I am going to stick with what I know.

The important thing is that everyone turns up in New Jersey looking for an easy going fun game for a good cause.

I'm still working on the game now, but the details will be posted, probably on the scenario big games thread.
http://montysairsoft.naspbl.com/pponti.htm*PPONTI* Commander;Team Commander MVT D-Day 2004 (Skirmish);General (US)Behind Enemy Lines (High Velocity LI) 2004;Commander (Russian) MVT Stalingrad 2005;General (Allies) Bhurma Road (EMR) 2005;General (Allies) ION (Skirmish) 2005;General (US) Battle of the Bulge (West Point) 2005;General (Blue Team) Proud Mary Charity Game (ET) 2005;Commissioner: North American Scenario Paintball League