Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-30-2005, 12:59 AM #1
STAT1C_X

Cool Attn Ford Owners! Selling Keyless Entry Keypads, brand new!

Hell of a price drop! $110 shipped a piece! Need to unload these!

Alright, here is the scoop:

My dad works at a local Ford dealership. The parts manager and him are good friends and is aware that I am "computer savvy" and do a fair amount of business related stuff online. They have a surplus of these that they have been unable to sell locally, so they have come to me to sell them. NOTE: I have these in my possession ready to package and ship, so you don't need to worry about the fact that I am selling them for someone else. You give me the money, I mail you the part, simple as that.

There are 22 of these available, and I expect to sell about one. Maybe two

"Conveniently unlock your vehicle without your key or keyless entry remote. No wiring necessary - programmable, backlit keypad tunes to the same frequency as your transmitter. Long-life battery (lasts 100,000 cycles). Easy no-drill installation. For vehicles equipped with Factory Remote Keyless Entry."

Here is a link to the actual Ford website for the product.

However, that site appears to be incomplete, for the part (3L2Z-14A626-AA) can actually fit many, many other Fords/Lincolns/Mercury:

99-04 ZX2
99-02 Cougar
00-04 Focus
99-04 Mustang
02-04 T-Bird
98-04 Town Car
99-04 Lincoln LS
99-03 Windstar
04 Freestar
04 Monterey
00-04 Escape
98-04 Explorer/Mountaineer
03-04 Aviator
98-04 Explorer Sport
01-04 Explorer Sport Trac
98-04 Expedition/Navigator
02-03 Blackwood
00-04 Excursion
98-04 Ranger
98-04 F-150 Heritage and F-150 SuperCrew
04 F-150
99-04 F-Super Duty
00-04 E-Series

As you can see, the MSRP on these is $142.84. The local dealership was trying to sell them for ~$175 (wonder why they weren't selling?). I am asking $110 shipped a piece, and if for whatever reason you want multiples, we can probably work out a small discount. But I don't have much room for negotiation on these.

These are all in their original packaging, haven't been removed/used/anything. BRAND NEW.

Please post if interested
Advertisement