Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-29-2005, 11:27 PM #1
2pac
Chicago Resistance

2pac owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
factory paintball arena

come join us at the indoor arena in lake county. the building consit of 3 indoor speed ball fields. the very from size. there is a 3 man field, a 5-10 man field, and our tournement field that can fit 3-5 man teams.the fields are layed with 6" dirt and 3" sand so the are perfect for sliding. we also have a chroro area(260fps) indoors.we have conventinal batrooms and also have snacks, refreshments. you have a marker? no worry we have rental markers,mask,gloves,chest protectors,air tanks.we can also accommadate any size party,bachaolr,wedding, birthday,divorse,with enough time ahead.have your own marker well,that will work to.come check us out where in n. chicago il. 2400 commenwelth ave. (847)689-2400
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2005, 11:35 PM #2
Dragon_fiend420
captain of my own ship...

has been a member for 10 years
This is Jeff from Factory, who's this? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but no one is going to come to our place if you keep trying to advertise with your horrible grammar and spelling. Oh and not to mention...wrong forum dude. People in the Midwest regional forum would care more about us than the people here. See ya around.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:33 AM #3
JxTxCxNx
800JESSIES.COM

has been a member for 10 years
Heh, made me chuckle. $5 says its someone from another field

--dada
Brian(LB)Fow Fan Club Member #11[/size]
Still love him.