PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2005, 09:55 AM #1
pmac2002

Annual Supporting Member
PB insuarance for a private field......

Hello my parents have a nice piece of land and have stated that if we had insuarance we could use some of the land for a field.....we want to open a private field open only to teams to scrimage our team......and drill.

The question is does this make you premium go up or would the ins. be cheaper for a private field?

thanks Paul
Old 08-11-2005, 04:27 PM #2
Corey B.

If its your own land, you dont need insurance unless your gonna have random people playing on the field. Or if you wanna be safe.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:46 AM #3
KFC_Chicken2
Staples, that was easy.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey B.
If its your own land, you dont need insurance unless your gonna have random people playing on the field. Or if you wanna be safe.

Haha, I hope you make a field in your parents back yard and one of your friends gets an eye shot out...

And when your living on the streat you will remember this thread, and why you dont need insurance.

"Originally posted by Pretendeavor: Sometimes i cry and shove my finger in my butthole."
"Originally posted by lewdogg21;28944869: Asking this advice here would be like uh... asking ST about sex with women who are alive and conscious. :)"

Myspace because im that cool.
Feedback