Some of my Work - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-25-2005, 09:53 AM #1
He||Fire
Yar?
 
He||Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Towson, MD
Some of my Work

Heres some of the photoshops that i have done as a result of hours of boredom.




My favorite one-

Ton Ton Sketch


Some Sigs I made when i hung out at wgppress (i had a different name)



There we go, enjoy
He||Fire is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2005, 12:49 PM #2
Kepow'Ob
 
 
Kepow'Ob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Montreal, Quebec
 has been a member for 10 years
I like the second one, and that water one (the one you said is your fav) is excellent. Can you give us an idea of how you did it?

I find the third one is a bit to mirrored (sp?) myself and that last one is a bit plain. Looks cool, but there is a ton of empty space...
__________________
"I kick *** for the lord!"
-Dead Alive Father McGruder

So I got an Ion... what the **** is up with that?
Kepow'Ob is offline  
Old 08-25-2005, 01:19 PM #3
He||Fire
Yar?
 
He||Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Towson, MD
yea hit me up on AIM and ill explain it to you
He||Fire is offline  
Old 08-27-2005, 08:14 PM #4
trixbackman
 
 
trixbackman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: State College, PA
trixbackman is a Supporting Member
im guessing u did the second by masking. im guessing u had the water saved as the background. the second layer was white made with a very very soft brush. the next layer is a color (doesnt matter) colored with a hard brush from the very top of the image to just above the middle to leave some of the previous layer visible. then u made a new layer on top and filled it with sky and linked it to layer 3. creating a mask and fade
__________________
feedback
PAINTBALLINpImP332- "You stole almost every word out of my mouth."

"He may have a face like a waffle iron, but he has a heart of gold."
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
-Sir Winston Churchill

trixbackman is offline  
Old 08-27-2005, 10:24 PM #5
He||Fire
Yar?
 
He||Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Towson, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixbackman
im guessing u did the second by masking. im guessing u had the water saved as the background. the second layer was white made with a very very soft brush. the next layer is a color (doesnt matter) colored with a hard brush from the very top of the image to just above the middle to leave some of the previous layer visible. then u made a new layer on top and filled it with sky and linked it to layer 3. creating a mask and fade
nope youre wrong, you make the water by creating clouds and using the fiber render. Flip it horizontal, down the contrast, then make a new layer and add light gradients to make a horizon line.

then add another reflected white gradient to create the mist line and adjust colors and opacity as you like. then hightlight the sky above the horizon and add clouds of your color. Thats how i did it.
He||Fire is offline  
Old 08-27-2005, 10:29 PM #6
drunktiger21
Welcome to my reality
 
drunktiger21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by He||Fire
nope youre wrong, you make the water by creating clouds and using the fiber render. Flip it horizontal, down the contrast, then make a new layer and add light gradients to make a horizon line.

then add another reflected white gradient to create the mist line and adjust colors and opacity as you like. then hightlight the sky above the horizon and add clouds of your color. Thats how i did it.
I really don't think that's the one he's talking about.

Unless by "second" you thought "fourth"....
__________________


Should I, like, get a signature, or something?


drunktiger21 is offline  
Old 08-28-2005, 12:13 AM #7
BANANA!!!
seven shooter
 
BANANA!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: West Allis/MKE,Wisconsin
That TonTon is just a filter...
BANANA!!! is offline  
Old 08-28-2005, 11:05 AM #8
Strider2800
I'm Late!
 
Strider2800's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Flagstaff/San Diego
 has been a member for 10 years
Basic tutorials, nothing special
__________________
MDT > YOUR THREAD.
Strider2800 is offline  
Old 08-28-2005, 12:41 PM #9
trixbackman
 
 
trixbackman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: State College, PA
trixbackman is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktiger21
I really don't think that's the one he's talking about.

Unless by "second" you thought "fourth"....

actually i meant 4th
__________________
feedback
PAINTBALLINpImP332- "You stole almost every word out of my mouth."

"He may have a face like a waffle iron, but he has a heart of gold."
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
-Sir Winston Churchill

trixbackman is offline  
Old 08-28-2005, 07:36 PM #10
He||Fire
Yar?
 
He||Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Towson, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANA!!!
That TonTon is just a filter...
oh i didnt know it was that simple, i took a long way i guess... oh well
He||Fire is offline  
Old 08-28-2005, 09:12 PM #11
Strider2800
I'm Late!
 
Strider2800's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Flagstaff/San Diego
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by He||Fire
oh i didnt know it was that simple, i took a long way i guess... oh well
What gaussian blur>edit gaussian blur>darken?
__________________
MDT > YOUR THREAD.
Strider2800 is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump