oh man good one, aren't you just creative
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2005, 01:19 AM #44
shorties R Agg (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaught_lives
I watched the whole tape and our videographer only got us since we only had one camera. But she did manage to get some awesome bunkering footage.

But it does not mean it did not happen, ask around you'll find out it wasn't and will not be the first time. I'm not mad we got beat, so what, there is always next time.

....meanwhile he is still going on about how he couldnt find footage of jt hunter pro's and nyx at gpl...
Old 08-25-2005, 01:42 AM #45
NJjesters4
Kong-Ker

NJjesters4 is a Supporting Member
who is jt prohunter. and which guys from nyx played. just curious.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:18 AM #46
ImpaqKidz
Playground Legend

ImpaqKidz is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus
Omg, why does everyone have to be so mad gay. I don't understand why just because QS rolled through everyone, they cheated. No one said 2 ****s last season when Crims did it, why all the sudden is it impossible for QS to do it, there well known, good players. God damn you people just like to ***** and complain.

Yo obviously you didnt read the thread. Don't put my team in the situation because we have NEVER had someone complain about us striking a ref, cursing a ref, and we've never fought or got kicked out of the tournament. QS rolling D2 has nothing to do with the fact that they have been ACCUSED of all these things. We've never been in a similar situation so read next time.

I don't know what you were ready but the thread isint talking about sandbagging even tho we played 7-Man Open last year and won and we only played D3 NPPL at the time so how did we do it?

Also at the end of the day when you dont win it can always be a "Well if the refs did this scenario" QS played good but they didnt lose that game because of the refs. You know they did lose to us in the prelims without any controversy also?

Also again I dont know if he hit squeaky but Squeaky is black and he would have to hit him pretty hard to make a visable mark.

Infamous Clothing
Eastcoast Underground
Powered By: ECX Action Sports, KEE Action Sports, AllPaintballSupplies.com

Last edited by ImpaqKidz : 08-25-2005 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:54 AM #47
journeyman

just read the bottom quote in bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Ca$per
Did anyone else notice this guys is an idiot?

You most likley dont have anything on your tape. You may say you do.. but i can gurantee you have nothing. We (quiet storm) play and place in a legit fashion in each and every tournament we enter. There was crap being spoken about the divison 2 squad after our first game against NYC WRECKING CREW. Gpl staff called our manager to the tent, to discuss the allegations of us being "sandbaggers" and when it was all said and done we were aloud to play. The reason for that is we are legit. Since you took your time to think of an unoriginal lie for slander how about you waste the time to match up the names to our psp roster(www.pspevents.com). I would also like for you match us up to how and when its possible for us to play for NYX when we play in every psp event. We also have no affiliation with "Jt pro hunters".

These are the rosters for both squads

Division 2:

Andrew Quiles- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
Geronimo Medina- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
Brian Goldberg- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
David Geller- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
John Parillo -Division 3 psp/Division 3 nppl
Sean Makofsky- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl

Division 1

Brent Curry- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
Mario Biganini- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
Ben Balahadia- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
Jeff Veltri- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl
Mike Magi- Division 2 psp/Division 3 nppl

Enjoy matching up the names and then feeling completely retarted. And also thank you for wasting my time. I wanna thank GPL for a good event and Dels for good playing facilities. On a final note.. to clear things up, just incase no one knows, not one person from Quiet Storm physically assaulted a referee.

if this were the case then why did the coach have him apologize to squeaks afterwards. I was sitting on the stone patio when he did. And the reason theres probably no mark is because he had a mask on. simple. Not to mention he wouldnt have just made that up. and thats why he pulled the last guy as well.

Last edited by journeyman : 08-25-2005 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:00 PM #48
pballernyc
BaLaDuKeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus
Omg, why does everyone have to be so mad gay. I don't understand why just because QS rolled through everyone, they cheated. No one said 2 ****s last season when Crims did it, why all the sudden is it impossible for QS to do it, there well known, good players. God damn you people just like to ***** and complain.
ImpaqKidz-i dont believe Lucidus was posting that to try and disrespect your team or anything. I'm pretty sure he posted that as an example, and that is that winning teams are not cheaters nor sandbaggers, etc...

And, i'm not even going to waste my time and get into all of these false accusations...for i am at work
Old 08-25-2005, 12:27 PM #49
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)

N.M.E.kid22 is a Supporting Member
this thread delivers
Old 08-25-2005, 03:37 PM #50
QS 99

Can we End this....
EastKoastFinest
QS 00'-04'.
QS/HVX 02'.04'.
NYC REV 05'-
New Haven Whalers 07'
Old 08-25-2005, 05:10 PM #51
pballer332
quiet storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman
[/b]

if this were the case then why did the coach have him apologize to squeaks afterwards. I was sitting on the stone patio when he did. And the reason theres probably no mark is because he had a mask on. simple. Not to mention he wouldnt have just made that up. and thats why he pulled the last guy as well.
1st off u have no reason to b postn in this thread so stop posting and tryn 2 create problems. 2nd off the reason our coach made me and my teammate apologize was because we flipped out on the field for the two one for ones that were called. i never apologized for assaulting him because that didnt happen. every1 that keeps postn sayn that qs elbowed the ref in the face was most certabtly not at the event or by the raven field because it didnt happen. so journyman get ur facts right before ever posing again .any1 else want to be put in their place??
Old 08-25-2005, 07:00 PM #52
siayajin
not a 2K1er

siayajin is a Supporting Member
Werd, Brent. Funny how people are drawing their own conclusions instead of hearing it directly from the people involved.

Of course I wasn't there, but i'll say this, through the years QS has always been straight up ballers on the field and have always played their hearts out. Talks of sandbagging and cheating is just comical.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:07 PM #53
wdp bb23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballer332
1st off u have no reason to b postn in this thread so stop posting and tryn 2 create problems. 2nd off the reason our coach made me and my teammate apologize was because we flipped out on the field for the two one for ones that were called. i never apologized for assaulting him because that didnt happen. every1 that keeps postn sayn that qs elbowed the ref in the face was most certabtly not at the event or by the raven field because it didnt happen. so journyman get ur facts right before ever posing again .any1 else want to be put in their place??
i like QS but if you dident assult him then why did you get DQ'd?
Old 08-25-2005, 07:35 PM #54
Lucidus
T-rex Rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpaqKidz
Yo obviously you didnt read the thread. Don't put my team in the situation because we have NEVER had someone complain about us striking a ref, cursing a ref, and we've never fought or got kicked out of the tournament. QS rolling D2 has nothing to do with the fact that they have been ACCUSED of all these things. We've never been in a similar situation so read next time.

I don't know what you were ready but the thread isint talking about sandbagging even tho we played 7-Man Open last year and won and we only played D3 NPPL at the time so how did we do it?

Also at the end of the day when you dont win it can always be a "Well if the refs did this scenario" QS played good but they didnt lose that game because of the refs. You know they did lose to us in the prelims without any controversy also?

Also again I dont know if he hit squeaky but Squeaky is black and he would have to hit him pretty hard to make a visable mark.
You misunderstood. All I was saying is that just because a team is very good, doesn't mean there cheating. I used Crims as an example because you guys know how to ball, and you did it up awsome last year. Not saying anything bad dude. Haha. I was just saying that you guys did it last year without cheating, so it isn't impossible to do it.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:39 PM #55
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987

juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Oops

First off I would like to apologize to QS for what I typed without having proof to show. I only went by what I saw at the event and by the rumor that spread throughout a few GPL teams and I had nothing to back it up.

Next they're a few (very few) reasons to get DQ'd. But in his defense he did not hit the ref, but they did voice their opinion loudly.

Hey, I know when I wrong and those are almost never.
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case

Last edited by juggernaught_lives : 08-25-2005 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:51 PM #56
journeyman

you didnt put me anywhere in any place tuff guy

so take your spiked collar off fido cause your not hard.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:00 PM #57
pballer332
quiet storm

i like how kids get tough on the computer. u stated false info about my team and i proved you wrong. i believe i put u in your place. mayb you will think twice before u post things that arent true or that are rumors. get your facts straight
Old 08-25-2005, 08:02 PM #58
TheSkilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Ca$per
I am honestly sick and tired of lies and stupid rumors. Just like the one the referee getting elbowed in his face. I gurantee you can look at the refs face today and there is not one mark from an elbow striking him in the face. But then again no one seemed to check for damage on the refs face the day of the tournament? Quiet Storm is automatically the bad guys because the verbally express how they feel when getting screwed over by a half *** semi pro team.
Im sick and tired of lies and stupid rumors as well. Verbally expressing your feelings about the game is fine. However there is a right and wrong way to argue a call. Running from the dead box, kicking over the start box, screaming, cursing, and telling the team reffing to "SUCK" a certain part of your anatomy, is not the best way to go about it. When you would like to dispute a call, the captian of your team leaves the deadbox at the end of the game and talks to the head ref, who then confers with his other refs to determine wether the call stands or to override it. When you act like a bunch of immature children and start running around screaming throwing temper tantrums, that doesn't get anything accomplished for your team. No one was trying to intentionally screw your team out of anything.

Finally, attempting to insult our teams standing at events, because you're unhappy with your own teams performance and behavior this passed weekend is uncalled for and further exemplifies your immaturity.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:06 PM #59
germz123
Dynamo Kids

germz123 is a Supporting Member
wow.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:15 PM #60
pballer332
quiet storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdp bb23
i like QS but if you dident assult him then why did you get DQ'd?
finals were hectic for some players and the refs because it was a long day and i know every1 wanted 2 get out of there. it was alot of little things that built up to the final game between qs and the refs. alot of tension was high between the refs and us for numerous reasons. did we get out of hand with our language? yes we did because we were fustrated with wut was going on with that. i do apolgogize for the way my team acted its just wen ur playn for pirzes worth 5000 ur not goin 2 let things go. the final game our guy in the snake was pulled out and was called for a one for one. this is when everything happened. i was the player behind my snake player and i dont know wut happened but all i know is that there was some confusuoion with the refs one sayn that he was clean and one who initiated the one for one penalty. we needed this game to have any hope of a 1st or 2nd place finish or even 3rd so when the ref sed one for one he ran over to me and reached for my armband. i pulled away from im walking towards the dead box telling im to get off of me because i was mad at the call. thgis is when he pulled another one for one. when i pulled away from him he said i elbowed him in the face. this is when things got out of hand and things were over exxagerated. they called the tourny after this game. i do apologize for my other player who was out of line towards the head ref. me and him both apologized to him at the end of the tourny. but there was no assault on any of the refs
so this is the story and this is what went down. rumors have to stop cuz i dont want qs havn a bad rep
Old 08-25-2005, 08:26 PM #61
pballer332
quiet storm

i agree some of the players on my teams language was out of hand this past sunday and i apologize for that. i ahd a talk with each of my players and made sure they understood this. yes that way to handle the situation was out of line.
so u say when there is a certain dispute that i want to go over i wait till the end of the game and talk to the head ref. hey what do u know i tried that our 2nd final game before eberything got out of hand and the head ref just put his head down and didnt answer my question about the flag pull. i wanted an explanation but i dint get one. i was ignored. also if u havernt noticed a ref will never reverse his call so what we are suppose to just let it go and have them make the same mistake the next game
Old 08-25-2005, 08:33 PM #62
DirtyFerdie

kool!!

Thanks for the explantion!! I know and played with and against both you and the reff in question. All I know is that both of you have great reputations as players and personas. I've know you for awhile and know were you're coming from.

QS is a great bunch of guys and moreover you guys play with heart!! Anyway I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to rep you have a great one Nationally and locally. A lot of younger players look up to you in the Tri-state area.

As far as Infamy goes my old team had issues with them, but when it came down to it they are GREAT players and people. When we had our tiff it was the said reff that eased everyones tempers. Now we laugh about it and I'm sure they appreciate your apology.

Well like I said thanks for stepping up and explaining. I wish I was there, but I'm away for business in the Philippines for four months!!

Peace
Ferdie

Last edited by DirtyFerdie : 08-25-2005 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:55 PM #63
kai83
Mega Moderator

Annual Supporting Member
kai83 is a Mega Moderator
kai83 is a Supporting Member
kai83 is BST Legit
kai83 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
kai83 is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorties R Agg
....meanwhile he is still going on about how he couldnt find footage of jt hunter pro's and nyx at gpl...
Why do people still insist on claiming Quiet Storm sandbagged the event. GPL i believe checked their rosters and even to say they didnt.. they can check it now and show that they were legit.