EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 08-24-2005, 02:50 PM #23
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)
.MURDER.

N.M.E.kid22 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus
Chas doesn't have the balls, he will just come here and complain.
maybee i was to busy tryin to actually win games to care enough to tell ppl, u no since i hadto do all the shooting for the team since u guys did nothing??

exactly jon

and to the qs rumors, i think they just out right played better then anyone and should be counted as winners and winning on a fair way
Old 08-24-2005, 02:50 PM #24
adrenalin58
JMD What

has been a member for 10 years
adrenalin58 is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Ca$per
I am honestly sick and tired of lies and stupid rumors. Just like the one the referee getting elbowed in his face. I gurantee you can look at the refs face today and there is not one mark from an elbow striking him in the face. But then again no one seemed to check for damage on the refs face the day of the tournament? Quiet Storm is automatically the bad guys because the verbally express how they feel when getting screwed over by a half *** semi pro team.

yes, it is completely our fault that the division 1 team played on, cheated, and cursed but then again a half *** semi pro team is likely to make all these mistakes......
Old 08-24-2005, 04:03 PM #25
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Infamous Ca$per is a Supporting Member
Infamous Ca$per plays in the PSP
Infamous Ca$per owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin58
yes, it is completely our fault that the division 1 team played on, cheated, and cursed but then again a half *** semi pro team is likely to make all these mistakes......
name an incident that lead them to be cheaters? They cursed no doubt about it, but that was after you and your team cared to show so much effort. Everytime i saw either you or your brother you were sitting down and paying attention to everything but the game you were reffing. BTW i heard squeek was elbowed in his face i wonder how the recovery is coming along. <~~sarcasm being that it never happened.

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 08-24-2005, 04:12 PM #26
adrenalin58
JMD What

alright ill name an incident, idk who they were playing but one got hit in the hopper, continued to try and hide it from the reff, then proceeded to attempt to wipe it off, the reff found this and pulled 1 for 1, which in my opionion let them slide, but hey they would have just complained about that to..but then again they have never cheated so..also i reffed both days and I can say that I ran in everygame to pull someone out if they got hit, and never sat down during a game, so I know your statement isn't true. And I like how you went from posting that squeeks deserved getting hit in your other post to now saying that no one hit him.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:22 PM #27
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Dude anyone could of just made up a scenario.."oo a player was shot in his loader... and he attemtped to whip it." Its funny everyone at the event swore up and down squeek was hit, but i didnt see anything on his face? I'm pretty sure if any was to get elbowed in the face there will be a mark right or wrong? anyways just like i said before of course they cursed and flipped out but what would you do if you felt you were just ****ed over by the refs? O wait you guys are the best at what you do.. you guys wouldnt ever get that.

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 08-24-2005, 04:29 PM #28
adrenalin58
JMD What

you asked a scenario, so I gave you one. Im sorry I don't know your exact all star roster but he went from the aztec to the half moon and if you still don't believe me ask that fat guy on 631 cause he kept heckling me about it. Also if you didn't notice squeeky is alot bigger then your boy with a bad temper so he would have to hit him pretty hard to leave a mark. And yes we were there to completely screw quiet storm over, infact we got in a little reff huddle and thought of the best way to do it. Yes I have been screwed by reffs, but I remembered its just paintball and never had to have my team hold me back cause im a little boy with a bad temper...
Old 08-24-2005, 04:35 PM #29
Cupcake

Cupcake is a Supporting Member
Infamy did the best job reffing out of the entire tournament. They got in a pulled players that were hit, assessed penalties when they were needed and kept things running smoothly. What else do you want out of them? To play the game for you? Oh wait you don't want that cause their so half-***** . I don't know about you but coming from Division II and going 3-5 would be fine with me. Going from playing no-name upcoming teams to some of othe best in the business. In case you don't know they had to play teams like Strange and Bob Long's Assassins (whom you have only seen when you're sitting on the bleachers after you just got done losing in the quarters of Division II [2 Divisions lower than the Division Infamy is competing at just for the record]). So Casper don't try to come on here and call Infamy a "half-assed Semi-Pro team" when they made a better name for themselves in one event then you have all year.

Last edited by Cupcake : 08-24-2005 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:39 PM #30
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

No one on Quiet storm ever claimed to be an allstar player, NO ONE so get that cleared Mr Henshcel. Regardless of Squeek being bigger or not, and elbow to the face as squeek claimed would have left a mark. There is a difference in playing rec or playing just for fun and gettin a stupid call from a stupid ref and then there is this, Playing for atleast 5,000 dollars in guns.
I'm not gonna sit here all day waiting for a post from you, just to put a show on for someone on pbn. If you want we can talk on aim or in person.

casper1ns is my s/n

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 08-24-2005, 04:41 PM #31
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
Infamy did the best job reffing out of the entire tournament. They got in a pulled players that were hit, assessed penalties when they were needed and kept things running smoothly. What else do you want out of them? To play the game for you? Oh wait you don't want that cause their so half-***** . I don't know about you but coming from Division II and going 3-5 would be fine with me. Going from playing no-name upcoming teams to some of othe best in the business. In case you don't know they had to play teams like Strange and Bob Long's Assassins (whom you have only seen when you're sitting on the bleachers after you just got done losing in the quarters of Division II [2 Divisions lower than the Division Infamy is competing at just for the record]). So Casper don't try to come on here and call Infamy a "half-assed Semi-Pro team" when they made a better name for themselves in one event then you have all year.
Who the **** are you? I'm still curious to how infamy made a better name form themselves by going semipro.. they could of easily stayed in d2 and actually won, but they brought it upon themselves to go semipro. Ya you named the teams they lost to.. but what legit semi pro teams did they beat. Or did you forget semipro teams still play d1 and d2 teams in the prelims. What team do you play for mr cupcake? Please stay out of this. You have nothing to do with this thread or this convo.

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction

Last edited by Infamous Ca$per : 08-24-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:47 PM #32
Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Ca$per
Who the **** are you? Please stay out of this. You have nothing to do with this thread or this convo.
Last I checked its a public forum, not a forum privately for you to whine about the fact that your player overreacted and cost you in the finals.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:55 PM #33
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Because you would know what thats like right? Your just another fat kid thats a JMD/HK groupie. Talk to me on aim instead of posting your useless comments on "public forum"

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 08-24-2005, 05:21 PM #34
Cupcake

Yea, I'm a fat JMD/HK groupie alright. The only part you got right there was fat. I don't know anyone im JMD except maybe 1 person so I'm allllll up on their nuts ya know?
Old 08-24-2005, 05:24 PM #35
Inevitable
Quiet Storm

Inevitable is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
Yea, I'm a fat JMD/HK groupie alright. The only part you got right there was fat. I don't know anyone im JMD except maybe 1 person so I'm allllll up on their nuts ya know?
Why are you even still talking? Go find someone elses business to get into to.

Pevs Paintball
Old 08-24-2005, 05:30 PM #36
Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inevitable
Why are you even still talking? Go find someone elses business to get into to.
It's pretty funny how hypocritical that is considering you were never involved in this thing with me and Casper. So touche.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:36 PM #37
Lucidus
T-rex Rawr

Omg, why does everyone have to be so mad gay. I don't understand why just because QS rolled through everyone, they cheated. No one said 2 ****s last season when Crims did it, why all the sudden is it impossible for QS to do it, there well known, good players. God damn you people just like to ***** and complain.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:38 PM #38
Inevitable
Quiet Storm

Inevitable is a Supporting Member
Unlike you I played and saw what went on. So how does that not make me involved. Plus you talk **** about Quiet Storm therefor involving me further. What team do you play for? Judging by your pictures on your myspace still looks like your playing recball.

Pevs Paintball

Last edited by Inevitable : 08-24-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:41 PM #39
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

how about we just let this thread die. If anyone has anything to say about Quiet Storm or myself you can either pm me or catch me on aim. Casper1ns is my s/n

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 08-24-2005, 05:45 PM #40
Cupcake

Haha I'll just let it die.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:50 PM #41
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987

juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
I watched the whole tape and our videographer only got us since we only had one camera. But she did manage to get some awesome bunkering footage.

But it does not mean it did not happen, ask around you'll find out it wasn't and will not be the first time. I'm not mad we got beat, so what, there is always next time.

XXX Custom Anodized Machine Vapor For Sale XXX

>>> Custom Cosmic Twisted Demon For Sale <<<
Old 08-24-2005, 11:56 PM #42
6$h0oTeR9
*EkF*

lol "cupcake" thats a cute name from the looks of it sounds like u had 1 too many cupcakes
PBN Feedback