PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-22-2001, 12:22 AM #1
PEV_EMU

has been a member for 10 years
hey guys im new to this site i came from paintball city/dojo and i like it here its not much different from where i came so i know how to do what i want to
well i was asking if i could make my mode A go up to 20 bps, i have a data link and i just figured out how to unlock modes y and z i was wondering if there was any kinda code for that too, i wouldnt play like that, ust for fun
thanx yall
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2001, 04:06 AM #2
Accord
WDP *********

Glad to see you came to PBN.

Yes, you can set your angel's A mode to 20 BPS, infact I did it myself but I do not reccomend doing it. I fried my board and went through a whole mess when I did it, its just not worth it.

If you really want to though goto the downloads page on www.AngelOwnersGroup.com and download "Sexy Angel".

Good luck,

John
Old 04-22-2001, 02:03 PM #3
BigDeaner
Timmah

With the datalink can you fry your board unlocking x and y modes?
Steel Blue AA LCD #356
Paintball Wizard
Old 04-22-2001, 02:06 PM #4
PEV_EMU

no i dont think so it would be kinda dumb for wdp to make that if it fries your board, that y im confused y it fries your board if u set A to 20bps
Old 04-22-2001, 03:59 PM #5
Accord
WDP *********

Yes, you can fry your board if you are using SexyAngel. Just be sure to follow each section step by step and you'll be fine.

John
Old 04-22-2001, 04:48 PM #6
PEV_EMU

ive downloaded it 3 times and it says nothing is there, somin is wrong with my comp i guess, of well it doesnt matter,
Old 04-22-2001, 07:48 PM #7
Accord
WDP *********

Are you downloading SexyAngel.zip? It includes 2 files, the actual Program and a Readme, the readme is like an instruction manual.
Old 04-23-2001, 04:40 PM #8
PEV_EMU

i dunno im pretty sure im confused now, it doesnt matter i dunno im pretty sure im confused now, it doesnt matter