PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-22-2005, 04:47 PM #22
LazyBoyPB
1337 M1D P1@Y3R

the other thing i half to say is, the chrono guy on the aps field found so much bounce in peoples guns it was insane. me and the other 4 guys on my team stepped up to him for our first game to get chronoed, we all made sure days before we had no bounce, somehow this guy found bounce in 4 out of 5 of our guns, it was insane, so i had to end up useing my friend russ kieche's ego.

NYSD...WHAT!!!
NYSD...YEAH!!!
NYSD...OK!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2005, 05:20 PM #23
KinGz BlaZe
"Oh No!"

KinGz BlaZe is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
KinGz BlaZe plays in the PSP
KinGz BlaZe plays in the APPA D5 division
i have to say the refs did a heck of a job... GDP, thank for the banannas, we'll mow your lawn any day (all about lawns) lol... Great run tourney, everything was spiffy...
GWC Approved #74 B/S/T with confidence!
Old 08-22-2005, 07:13 PM #24
NYJets25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion freak armageddon
i think that the only refs that should be actualy refing are NPPL certified ref to make every thing fair
thats too funny... ok man next event you fly them to del hobbies and pay them... otherwise who cares let me know one time you have been to a tourny with out complaints about reffing... i dont see any refs by the name of "god"out there do you? no one is perfect man... and if reffing is such a problem then quit paintball lol b/c even in nppl, psp, everywhere $h!t like that goes down... or even better yet i would love to see everyone who has the nerve to say anything about the refs "being stupid or bad" go out and try it... next event or even in another tourny go out and ref and see how many perfect games you can have... with 100+ games in one day its pretty damn near impossible to never make one mistake all day... but hey if thats what you want to get out of a ref then try it yourself and dont make one bad call all day... theres a difference between *****ing and argueing... yes there are some calls that should be other sided and we DO have a right to argue (during the game) because they are getting paid to ref, not **** you over... however to sit here on pbnation and bash the refs is rediculous they busted their a$$es out there... everyone can argue but after the fact what is going to be done? I can gaurentee you that every single team that day had some terrible calls, and i can gaurentee you that every single team in every tournament ever played had some even more terrible calls but what can you do about it? this is paintball, $h!t, this is a sport, when have you ever seen a game where every one was like wow that was a great umpire today he called every strike perfect.... no you walk away saying that ump sucked! hands down and ill stop before this gets to long REFS ARE NOT PERFECT IN ANYSPORT and neither is anyone! so stop complaining and get ready for practice on sunday!

*** thank you to all the refs who came out for sat and sunday... i give you guys mad props for standing out in the heat for what 14 hours?? lol also everyone forgets how many times you probably got shot all day people will ***** about a welt or two they got playing, i think last time i reffed a small local tourny i had like 30 so i cant imagine how much you guys probably got this past weekend so thanks for a great tourny and thank you to the xtreme events staff for putting together a great tournament! will def. see you in event 5***
-Angel 04 Speed With Fly LCD MT Conversion

FEEDBACK - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...readid=1066707
Old 08-22-2005, 08:18 PM #25
ruru1000
Freaks Of Nature

ruru1000 is a Supporting Member
just a few bad calls........ but even if u would bring nppl refs... it would be very hard to ref in the conditions that these refs had to go threw..... good job....

and on the aps field... good job maintaining everything while thoes 2 people got hurt....

and for next event... just an idea.... could u have a raffle other than the 50 50... like raffel off some gear.. pants...... some paintball movies.... things like that......

i was happy to see alot of people with coolers full of water/gatorade !!!
Procaps
DraXxus
R7
J&J Performance
Old 08-23-2005, 01:46 PM #26
botz

botz plays in the PSP
botz plays in the APPA Pro division
okay im not complaning but someone tell me that we were on the raven field playing a certain team and i moved to the left 50 and a took a step bak i would say a centimeter of my cleat hit the yellow out of bounds tape and the ref pulled me and then i went to all the head refs at every field and asked them and thy said he shouldnt have pulled me wtf lol i juss had to bring that up
Old 08-23-2005, 01:47 PM #27
mASSive~b
n4rd0

hmm^ i unno i wasnt there for that but i like the nysd logo its sweet

Feedback
Old 08-26-2005, 12:24 AM #28
DHP

The boundary line is out of bounds. If you even touch it you should be called out. The ref made the right call as per NPPL rules.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:11 PM #29
#KRAZYBALLA33#

#KRAZYBALLA33# plays in the PSP
#KRAZYBALLA33# is an NCPA player
it may be the reffs fault some times but most people just need someone to complain about after they loose to another team i think you should all just suck it up and play

x
Old 09-05-2005, 12:05 PM #30
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M.E.kid22
and just dont even start these type of threads, and a lot less of the e-cool homos will come and compain either on ur side or on the other side

these types of threads are not neccesary

hes just giving props to the refs. Stop hateing on people
Old 09-05-2005, 03:39 PM #31
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)

N.M.E.kid22 is a Supporting Member
who said i was hating on ppl, i no exatly wat happens when these threads get maid, the intention of the original poster, was to be a praise thread, but it always turns out to be a flaming and hating on the refs,

good one on that douche
Old 09-05-2005, 09:35 PM #32
mASSive~b
n4rd0

it turns out to be a flame war because of people making stupid comments like yourself

Feedback
Old 09-06-2005, 12:06 AM #33
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)

N.M.E.kid22 is a Supporting Member
actually if u look, no one acknowledged my coment, being the first post, and said nothing till this kila trixa did, and still ppl were flaming the refs, i no the refs did a good job all day, thats not wat i was saying, but i no that ppl will flame ppl no matter wat,

i was never flaming u or the refs, the refs again did a great job all day, and beleive me i no wat it is like to ref, i was one at hustlers, and atlas