Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2005, 04:09 PM #1
Epoch
 
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Epoch is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Epoch supports our troops
Music Forum Rules

Since you babies thinks no one mods this section, you're going to get what you asked for.

No stupid parody band threads. We all know there is alot of bad music out there. We don't need you to show it to us.

If you like some mainstream band, don't post an appreciation thread for them. We don't care how much you like a band that everyone and their mother likes.

If you don't like a genre of music, don't read threads for it. If the band sucks, it's fair game. If you're going to flame, flame the band, not the person posting it.

Don't be an idiot. I know that may be hard for some people, but don't join them. Just ignore it and report it.

As like most of you, I am a music enthusiast and have found out about a bunch of new bands from you guys, and I would like to continue that.

I'm going to leave this open to take some suggestions about what you would like to see in this section.
Epoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2005, 04:09 PM #2
Erik Hellhammer
get off my lawn
 
Erik Hellhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alabama
Hopefully this will be read.
__________________
Mike Tyson is a ****ing lunatic
Erik Hellhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 04:34 PM #3
The_Kids_Are_Alright (Banned)
 
The_Kids_Are_Alright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Central Florida
 has been a member for 10 years
The_Kids_Are_Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 04:40 PM #4
A xPandorasx Box (Banned)
 
A xPandorasx Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Needs more Epoch-Macarena
A xPandorasx Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 06:54 PM #5
HiddenFile (Banned)
 
HiddenFile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Not so Great Salt Lake
 has been a member for 10 years
I like the modding that's been going on lately.
HiddenFile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 07:58 PM #6
/-\dam
****in Yut
 
/-\dam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Georgia
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenFile
I like the modding that's been going on lately.
troof

keep up the good work
__________________
USMC Vet

Tennessee Titans
/-\dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:43 PM #7
Heyx3 (Banned)
 
Heyx3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Those rules suck.

New rules -

1. Every thread must be at least 30% mindless flaming, the other 70% must be discussion having little or nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

2. See number 1

Heyx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:54 PM #8
stanely steemer (Banned)
 
stanely steemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoch
As like most of you, I am a music enthusiast



Really???!!!
stanely steemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 09:59 PM #9
bizkitfan601
 
 
bizkitfan601's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Colorado
 has been a member for 10 years
bizkitfan601 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bizkitfan601 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
There are no rules of the music forum.

:nododgy:
__________________
"Without a sense of danger, everything is lost."

"I wonder if there is such a thing in nature as a fat mind? I really think I have met with one or two: minds which could not keep up with the slowest trot in conversation; could not jump over a logical fence to save their lives; always got stuck fast in a narrow argument; and, in short, were fit for nothing but to waddle helplessly through the world"
bizkitfan601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 10:30 PM #10
chicken impossible
Arise Chicken
 
chicken impossible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
chicken impossible donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyx3
Those rules suck.

New rules -

1. Every thread must be at least 30% mindless flaming, the other 70% must be discussion having little or nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

2. See number 1

?
__________________
Internet
chicken impossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:36 PM #11
distortion
Nymphetamine!
 
distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sin City 702
distortion is a Supporting Member
how come the band game got closed?
__________________
Russian Legion Timmy and DMC f/s/t for non Paintball stuff.
DIESEL - SEVEN - SUBSCRIPT LOOK

Feedback 37+
"Originally posted by Tom212: You want to know what is funnier?You have an ion."

Russian Legion Fan Club Member #9
GWC #66
distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:38 PM #12
Epoch
 
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Epoch is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Epoch supports our troops
It's lame and is just going to get repetitive.
Epoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:48 PM #13
Commonism (Banned)
 
Commonism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Washington
 has been a member for 10 years
Holy ****, there's a rules thread? Right on! *high five*
Commonism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 07:12 PM #14
distortion
Nymphetamine!
 
distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sin City 702
distortion is a Supporting Member
aww it was going so well to, lame but w/e i can live
__________________
Russian Legion Timmy and DMC f/s/t for non Paintball stuff.
DIESEL - SEVEN - SUBSCRIPT LOOK

Feedback 37+
"Originally posted by Tom212: You want to know what is funnier?You have an ion."

Russian Legion Fan Club Member #9
GWC #66
distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:12 PM #15
The_Kids_Are_Alright (Banned)
 
The_Kids_Are_Alright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Central Florida
 has been a member for 10 years
I love Epoch.
The_Kids_Are_Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:12 PM #16
jus
 
 
jus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: mass
jus is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Epoch '08!
jus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:42 PM #17
Cadeverous Assassin
SNACK ATTCK MOTHER ****ER
 
Cadeverous Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Cadeverous Assassin is a Supporting Member
tl;dr?
__________________
FeedBack FTW +1-0
Cadeverous Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:32 PM #18
Epoch
 
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Epoch is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Epoch supports our troops
Thanks for that entirely neccesary post, you ****ing dolt.
Epoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:07 PM #19
chrisxninja (Banned)
 
chrisxninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: dead end st.
 has been a member for 10 years
you're cool.

chrisxninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:31 AM #20
jtpaintballguy7
 
 
jtpaintballguy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Florida
Can we sell used band equipment in this section???
__________________
My feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...65post20338865

05 Black Ego
Like screamo music then check out my band: www.myspace.com/denmarksaprison
jtpaintballguy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 12:32 PM #21
/-\dam
****in Yut
 
/-\dam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Georgia
 has been a member for 10 years
id go with probably not
__________________
USMC Vet

Tennessee Titans
/-\dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump