PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2002, 11:27 AM #1
MrPuck27

has been a member for 10 years
Question Which Gear BackPack do you suggest??

I was looking at 2 models.

The JT Backpack & the Raven Backpack.

They both look like they would do a nice job of holding all my gear. I've seen the JT pack before and it looks very rugged and durable. Anyone have any opinions or suggestions before I make a decision? Anyone have good or bad experience with the Raven pack?

Thanks,
-Jason
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2002, 04:25 PM #2
Raines8416
~!@#$%^&*()_+

Raines8416 is a Supporting Member
dude definatly go with the raven pack! it has alot more room! and is cheaper! not to mention it has enough room to carry paint in there (and then some), which there isnt much more room in the JT pack other then gun 4 barrels, 1 tank and 1 mask!

.: Hi. My name is Raines. :.
Old 07-27-2002, 06:45 PM #3
Twin Tables
Team Abstrakt

If your really looking for a bag for your gear, I have to refer you to a Mantis Thorax bag.
http://www.mantisgear.com/thorax/thoraxs.html
Old 08-03-2002, 03:13 PM #4
PMIGGIMP
Banned

PMIGGIMP is a Supporting Member
jt holds 2 guns 4 barrels a mask and a tank and then allen keys i think thats enuff space for me since its a back pack on a suitcase and they arent that expensive pbgear has um for 99
Old 08-12-2002, 07:54 PM #5
Animosityman
Team SydeFX Kidz

I'd say go for the JT Gear Sack, not the JT Back Pack, I think they're ugly, but I got the JT Gearsack (SUV) and I can fit 2 guns, 68 CI nitro, 2 20 ounce Co2's, goggles, lot's of water, tools, and have extra space too, iy has 2 huge side pockets that you can put paint in or you can hang your goggles og of the bag, and then put paint in the CRUSH PROOF GOGGLE BAY, that's what I normally do.
Old 08-20-2002, 12:36 PM #6
geeman

Animosityman, what size SUV did you get? The Large rolling or the medium? I would like to know if the medium has the crush proof goggle bay.
Old 08-21-2002, 05:47 PM #7
Animosityman
Team SydeFX Kidz

Neither, I got the JT Gear Sack, it's like the regular gear sack, but it's a different (better) color and made of more durable matterial. It's really nice though, and it does have the crush proof goggle bay, couldn't tell ya about the medium and large, maybe there website has some info. I'd say go for the gear sack, it's only like...90-99 bux depending where you get it at.
Old 08-23-2002, 04:48 AM #8
KlumpDud

I also recommend the gearsack. In addtion to it being extremely durable and comfortable, I fit 2 guns (with drop forwards), 4 barrels, 2 squeeges (1 straight shot + 1 pull-through), 1 pair of gloves, 4 barrel condoms, 5 150 round pods, 2 12v revy's, my goggles (which, by the way, are in the crush proof compartment), 1 68ci nitro tank w/ cover, 1 spray bottle, 4 rags, and my tool kit which includes batteries, allen wrenches, lube, chronograph, thread tape, etc.

As you can see, everything I need fits in it, and you can wear it like a back pack!

I highly recommend it.
Old 08-23-2002, 07:54 PM #9
PBXFactor739
PBXtreme

I still would like to know more about the whole SUV series from JT. Pbgear just has pictures. I would like to know more about the med. and Large SUV bags. Is there barrel holders, marker compartments, and all the other stuff like the gearsack. Cause if not im just gonna go with the planet bag.
2k3 Free Flow Boxxxer
2k2 AKA Excalibur
2k WGP Autococker
Old 08-25-2002, 03:44 AM #10
M3Progressive
Squirrel

I just picked up a JT gearsack Used for $55 - great deal, You can fit sooo much crap in these things its really amazing and its in Backpack form! So far i can Fit:

- Marker and Drop(upside down, And it fits good)
- 5 Pods
- 12v Revvy
- 68/45 Crossfire
- 2 barrels
- 2 squeegies, straight shot and Pull.
- Goggles
- Emergency Kit( Loctite, Oil, batterys, O-rings etc...)
- 3 screwdrivers
- 1 Screwdriver set (5 heads)
- 2 (8) side Hex Sets (standard And Metric)
- Small camo flexi Hat for Head protection
- My redz 3.2 Harness(Ill explain Below)
- 500-1000 Paintballs (huge side mesh pockets w/ my revy)
- I still have alot of room for my Backup 20oz and a change of clothes!

Attatching your harness:

Take out the pods and put them in one of the Huge side mesh pockets(5 of em fit), If you have a redz Dimension series Pull the Last Buckle strap through the top loop parts or if you have a diffrent harness just flatten it and put the buckle strap down on it. It works great.

I usually put my Goggles in the Bay and stick a 500 bag of Paint inside it - i dont use the stuffsack(only thing missing from it when i bought it)...just something else to lose. If you can find a used one for under $75 buy it, You wont find many because people dont want to part with them.

Get the JT gearsack...they rock.