PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-17-2005, 01:05 PM #1
cptfbi

help finding special bolt

ok i need an all delrin bolt with a pin that will fit the zip/t1 ram without the top part of the pin. I have the kingman ACS bolt but the weight causes recoil

my problem is that i have a spyder imagine body and it doent not have the top milling for a timmy bolt or others. i cant seem to find a delrin bolt that either has a removable pin on the bottom or a pin that i know will fit the ram

is that any bolt out there that will fit my situation

Spyder Imagine 05 + Zip Kit = T-board+Ultra Chip, bounce beam eyes,Timmy eye covers, Custom Blue Ronbolt 06, alamocity delrin RAM, Palmers Micro Rock, Eclipse QEV w/adapter, 14" custom products clasic one piece .689, hybrid feed neck, Halo B w/rip, 68/4500 LP crossfire
the only original spyder part is the green body thats it!

tippmann A-5 = FlatLine, tapco car stock, e-grip w/lightened trigger spring, double trigger, 47/3000 crossfire
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2005, 01:21 PM #2
darel13
Blue balls!

darel13 is a Supporting Member
as far as i know, JAM bolts make a rear cocking spyder bolt, http://www.jambolts.com/Spyder.html
Old 08-17-2005, 01:38 PM #3
cptfbi

well it doesnt even have to be an ACS bolt or is that somthing that is really needed with the t1/zip kits

if i could eliminate all the alluminum out of the bolt that would be great but i got to settle for somthing that works and is functional

Spyder Imagine 05 + Zip Kit = T-board+Ultra Chip, bounce beam eyes,Timmy eye covers, Custom Blue Ronbolt 06, alamocity delrin RAM, Palmers Micro Rock, Eclipse QEV w/adapter, 14" custom products clasic one piece .689, hybrid feed neck, Halo B w/rip, 68/4500 LP crossfire
the only original spyder part is the green body thats it!

tippmann A-5 = FlatLine, tapco car stock, e-grip w/lightened trigger spring, double trigger, 47/3000 crossfire
Old 08-17-2005, 01:58 PM #4
darel13
Blue balls!

darel13 is a Supporting Member
the JAM bolt is great for the Zip Kits, they don't come equiped with eyes, and at high ROF's breaking is all too common, any Anti-Chop bolt would do fine.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:37 PM #5
Alamo City PB
www.alamocitypb.com

Alamo City PB is a Supporting Member
I bet we could help you out. Email me with more details.

Max
Old 08-17-2005, 04:40 PM #6
T1rippaman
Have a homebrew

T1rippaman is a Supporting Member
any idea on a spring yet, Alamo? Im just waiting on that to order a ram and bolt........

Kanye West copy and paste
Ur Gayfish!!! `if you think Kanye is Gayfish!

2009 Alien Independence