PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-15-2005, 01:49 AM #1
PistolPete89

im puting together my own gun

so here i wanna make a project gun.... my idea is going to be basically a tboarded spyder just with custom parts.... i think what im going to do is buy everything individualy.... so i was gunna buy a custom spyder body and get it anoed or something then buy the ZIP KIT a bolt.... then all ill need is the tboard.. but i was wondering is the zip kit made for which kind of t board... idk which t board to buy a tboard for a spyder? a tes? a t1?
Old 08-15-2005, 08:12 AM #2
T1rippaman
Have a homebrew

T1rippaman is a Supporting Member
now, do you have a zip kit already? If you do, then the T1-tboard is what u want. If you need to get a zip kit, then you would go with the T-kit, which is the zipkit with a tboard installed. They r at scenario-dreams.

Kanye West copy and paste
Ur Gayfish!!! `if you think Kanye is Gayfish!

2009 Alien Independence
Old 08-17-2005, 05:25 PM #3
ICANSEEYOU7687

thats exactly wut I did, except I used a piranha evo body, because it already has eye holes, and with the Tboard in it, it shoots great...I just wish I could walk better...Although it looks funny with the blue to black body, and a green cp reg (I was planning on getting a detonator) i think im gonna go for a new trigger first, and get me a mousclick trigger pull.

but ive modded it to work with a piranha (thanks to the boss at bosspaintballproducts.com, and a guy that use to be in here a lot named splattttttt), and it works great. Goodluck!

and yea, a dragun T1 Tboard works just fine
but a Tkit does sound like the way 2 go, are they out? It really depends on wut type of solenoid and LPR he uses...