Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-26-2001, 01:12 PM #1
hermbros
yup

hermbros is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Unhappy PMI remote problem

Ya I just ordered a pure energy remote and I have a problem. It just doesnt work. I put the CO2 in, but the pin doesnt get pushed down so the co2 wont come out. Its like there is nothing to push it down in the remote. Is there supposed to be something on the quick-disconnect top so that when you screw it in, it pushes it down?? I looked at the top of the quick-disconnect and it doesnt really look like anything broke off there, but I could be wrong. Anyway any help would be.......helpful.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2001, 09:54 AM #2
Yochinaman
Gun Gigolo

Yochinaman is a founding member
Is there an on/off plunger? There should be. All you should have to do is hook it up to the 'gun and then screw down the on/off plunger.

Yochi
Old 08-07-2001, 10:18 PM #3
C-Mac

I have that exact same problem and don't know the solution. What does the plunger look like? Should it be under that blue cap? There is no plunger on mine. Where might I get a replacement? Could I just buy a little piece of metal? If so, what size would I need? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-08-2001, 09:22 AM #4
Yochinaman
Gun Gigolo

Yochinaman is a founding member
The plunger should be under the blue cap. It's more than just a piece of metal. There is an o-ring to prevent leaking when it's gassed up. The plunger slides out from the ASA end. It is possible that it fell out during packaging or whatever. I don't know if you can buy one separately. you might want to contact PMI for a replacement part or contact the the store or person you bought it from. Good luck

Yochi.