PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-10-2005, 03:28 AM #1
spyderir3
DANZA!

Unhappy Paintball Dilema

Well folks of pb talk i have a problem. After 7 years in paintball im debating on whether to quit.Not really quit but take a break for a while. The team that I'm with I love to death, I love them like I do my family, but I'm running out of money because of paintball and the fact that i got in an acccident so thats where a lot went to also. And Next year I'm going to college which my parents will help pay for but not all of it. Not only that but, Im so broke I can't play any local tournaments with my team here in Omaha, Nebraska. Also my car is a pile which i plan on replacing with something nice before i go to school in Lincoln, Nebraska. So i figure if a take a break for a while save money So what should i do?? Take a break from paintball for a while until I can afford to pay again or should i suck it up and be broke??/

But even if i do take a break I still plan on supporting my bros no matter what they place or where they go. Like I said they are practically my family.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2005, 06:52 PM #2
KimChi

that sucks to hear man, i had to take a break for finincial reasons a while back but i came back. The thing is it's kind of a thirll relearning the game. My advice to you when you get back is forget where you were when you left come back to the game and imagine youself as the noob everybody wants to help. Good luck with school and get back into the game soon.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:24 AM #3
Paintballphil

has been a member for 10 years
Take up coaching a beginner team. It will make you better quicker than playing. And that part is cheap. If you really love the game so much, give some back, I promise you that it will be well worth it.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:04 PM #4
misnblu
I shoot faces

has been a member for 10 years
Cool

Take a break for a while and get back financially.
You'll eventually have the fever to return and be ready for when you do.
Also, keep in shape so that when you do, you'll be ready again to play with vigor.
Secondly, there are college paintball teams that you can join. Just check out what college you'll be attending and see what programs they have for paintball.

Good luck in your decisions and if needed, take some time off to get your head straight.
Before you know it, you'll be needing that paintball fix.

Misnblu