PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-09-2005, 04:58 PM #1
jonathan2673

any ideas?

Ok so heres the story.....
Alittle less than a month ago i bought a 4500 psi tank from a local proshop that i don't go to regularly. Now it won't take in compressed air after only about 5 uses. They told me they can fix the problem but i will need to pay for it because they can't be sure that it was filled and used right. Well only techs have filled my tank and i'm pretty sure i use it right. I just don't think i should have to pay for a tank that was bought so shortly ago and still have the reciept for. Can anyone help me or give me ideas?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2005, 01:38 AM #2
venom-the-hated

has been a member for 10 years
take a pretty sturdy and small allen wrench and stickit in the fill nipple. make sure it looseley fits. now tak a hammer and lgihtly tap the end. if it does not go down hit it with a bit of force. if theres any air in there some will shoot out and it will require force to do it too. im betting no matter what its your fill nipple, thos eonly cost a couple bucks to replace and your shop should install it for free if you buy the nipple from em. they go all the time, so its not to supriseing to see they would like to charge you