PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-09-2005, 03:19 PM #1
chapman_ethan
Hai.

chapman_ethan helped look for balloons
I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY1,

I may sound like a noob in the paintball universe.......but i need help!!!!!! i just recently traded a Dragunfly mechanical (STOCK) for a Dragun "The One" with a ST supafly bolt, torpedo reg, new feed neck, and lapco big shot barrel. probley the best trade ever!!!! lol. but i need to know how to change the modes of fire on it.......soooooo does any1 know how to change the modes of fire on this gun???? also does any1 know where i can print off the owners manual????? i know that if u hold the trigger down for 10 secs that it turns eyes off but i need to know how to change the modes ....... (Semi, AUTO, nitro, etc.).........So please any1 respond!!!!!!!,
Ethan Chapman
Old 08-09-2005, 03:21 PM #2
wowzerz
Pump Karni King

wowzerz is attending Decay of Nations VI
you dont seem that urgent, but you use the top button and the manual is in half-step's sig
Old 08-09-2005, 03:24 PM #3
wowzerz
Pump Karni King

wowzerz is attending Decay of Nations VI
http://www.rivervalleykarting.com/tes.htm

manuals on the left
Old 08-09-2005, 03:27 PM #4
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

has been a member for 10 years
hey ethan.. i see you're at wake.. matt, the owner of custompbsolutions is a sophomore (i believe) at wake this year.. you could try to scout him out for help. i personally live like 20 minutes from wake, so i could also try to assist if you ever needed local help.

I see now, I see."
Old 08-09-2005, 03:31 PM #5
T1rippaman
Have a homebrew

T1rippaman is a Supporting Member
nitro and semi are the only modes that will work, and that is only if you have a diode (or something of the sort) hooked into it, otherwise u only have semi. to get the other modes, u have to completely disconnect the eye board from the main board, then they would work, but that is just stupid to do.

Kanye West copy and paste
Ur Gayfish!!! `if you think Kanye is Gayfish!

2009 Alien Independence
Old 08-09-2005, 03:39 PM #6
half-step

half-step is a Supporting Member
If your marker does not have the jumper in it, it will only have semi.

Here is the link to do the jumper mod.

http://www.geocities.com/godp777/

Removing the eye board will give you true full auto.

Grey TES * CP Reg * Bullet Drop w/On-Off * Bandit Bolt * 50g Switch * 3 Point Stock Trigger Mod * Rocket Valve * Clamp Feedneck * JAVA Recharge Mod

Dragun Mods*Manuals
My Feedback

Last edited by half-step : 08-09-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:50 PM #7
chapman_ethan
Hai.

ummmm.....
i did get a good deal right????? my gun for his???? i hope so. hey....M3frontman.........where do u live in wake forest????? i live in wake. hey......i dont know if i have a diode jumper or not.... its just a The One with some upgrades that i listed above from the first post...... so if i get the little diode jumper or whatever are there any soldering involved???? what are some simple mods that i can do to make the gun better? also, how do u get those Boblong timmy frames on Draguns???? cause some1 told me about clamshells or sumthing and i am intrested. how do u move ur frame up????/ please write back,
Ethan Chapman
Old 08-09-2005, 04:22 PM #8
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

i live like 15-20 minutes north of wake via your choice of university parkway which turns into highway 66, or US 52.

I see now, I see."
Old 08-09-2005, 04:34 PM #9
T1rippaman
Have a homebrew

the Clammy frame will screw right into the existing holes, u just need the longer screws. If you want to move the frame up, you need to retap holes farther up on the body. Thats it. Half-step gave u the link to the jumper. There is no soldering involved. the nitro will go 30bps, but rarely can someone get above 20bps. 20bps is the highest i can go before chopping on nitro. I set it on 15bps when i use nitro though, to make sure that i don't chop. After 20bps, there is no way your gun can fully cycle after every shot. It is fun, though. and Hizzell ya u got a great deal! A mech cocker for an electro-pneumatic? don't let anyone tell you different. The only people who will tell u different r the idiots who know nothing about dragun or that know only that dragun went out of business and base their views on that!

2009 Alien Independence

Last edited by T1rippaman : 08-09-2005 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:45 PM #10
the SD PBaller (Banned)
Banned

hey ethan im waiting on ur dragunfly! lol
Old 08-09-2005, 11:45 PM #11
T1rippaman
Have a homebrew

ya, where the crap is his dragunfly?

2009 Alien Independence
Old 08-10-2005, 07:51 PM #12
chapman_ethan
Hai.

Lol

Thats funny......where the hell is that dragunfly???? maybe at UPS still.......but thats just a guess lol. Hey...jon ur dragunfly should be coming in like today lol. um i didnt know that u knew i posted my thread. so the diode jumper doesnt need any soldering??? thats good cause i would'nt of bought it if there was! lol. what does those 50G switches do??? because they sell them for pretty cheap on the Vast internet. and i would like to know what they do before i buy one. by the way is any soldering done putting the switch in? also can a T-board be put in the T1??? does it make it fast as hell?? let me kno.......
Ethan Chapman
Old 08-10-2005, 07:59 PM #13
chapman_ethan
Hai.

Question

.....where can i find "Diodes" that i can place in my gun???
Old 08-10-2005, 08:14 PM #14
half-step

Radio Shack.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...Fid=276%2D1102

Soldering the switch will depend on which switch you buy. Some are already prewired . . . some are not.

Grey TES * CP Reg * Bullet Drop w/On-Off * Bandit Bolt * 50g Switch * 3 Point Stock Trigger Mod * Rocket Valve * Clamp Feedneck * JAVA Recharge Mod

Dragun Mods*Manuals
My Feedback
Old 08-11-2005, 03:19 PM #15
chapman_ethan
Hai.

.....didnt answer my question but ok......

like i said can the T-board be put in my gun??? will it actually make it faster or does that just add modes to the gun ??? What do the 50 G switches do? because i was intrested in buying one. from what that installation instruction page told me Half-Step it said or showed that no soldering was done. so whats up with that half-step?.......
Old 08-11-2005, 04:19 PM #16
half-step

You are talking about 3 different things. Let me see if I can address all 3:

1. The diode can be bought from Radio Shack (the link I gave above). There is no soldering with the diode mod. You will just cut the legs and bend them to fit in the proper holes of the board. Also make sure you line the diode up correctly. It only goes one way. You line up the diode propery by the silver line circled around it. Make sure the silver circle is facing toward the trigger.

2. Yes, a Tboard is available for the T1. It will give you more options, modes, and the potential to cycle your marker faster. It also gives the option of break beam eyes. Go to www.scenariodreams.com to do all your research.

3. The switch. The switch is changed out to give a lighter pull. This makes it easier to walk the trigger and increase your rate of fire. (bps) Some switches are pre-wired, some are not. So the soldering will depend on which switch you choose to buy. Buy just a 50g switch and you will have to solder the leads from the old switch to the new switch. Buy a pre-wired 50g switch and you will have to remove the wire pins from the white plug and insert the new wire pins from the new switch. There is a bit of work either way, but well worth it. I choose to buy just the switch and solder it. Removing the pins from the white plug can be challenging if you have not done it before.

Dragun Mods*Manuals
My Feedback

Last edited by half-step : 08-11-2005 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM #17
chapman_ethan
Hai.

thanks half-life u made my day so much better when u responded to my thread....lol. k i will just buy the diode jumper then because it is such a simple mod. U just drop it in kinda lol. thanks alot,
Ethan Chapman
Old 08-13-2005, 08:13 PM #18
chapman_ethan
Hai.

O.m.g.

HEY,
OMG I NEED HELP!!!!!
I JUST GOT MY DRAGUN T1, I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY T1 IS NOT SHOOTING I DUNNO WHY. But i've had the gun for a couple days now and from whta u know i got it in a trade.....when i talked to the person i was trading with he said that the gun was fine. so just today i went to the Pro-Shop near me and got my nitro tank filled so i could test out my newly traded gun.......i thought everything was going to go smooth....NO. So i air up the gun. turn the on/off ON. so air is in the gun i think. then i turn on the trigger frame. The LCD says DRAGUN SAFETY. then it says SEMI 15. I fill up my 12 volt revvy with paint. Go on the back porch. Aim to the woods. I pull the trigger. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! wait....lets try that again....... i pull the trigger.....NOTHING. WOW.....HOLY HELL.....I THOUGHT THE PAINTBALL GUN WOULD ACTUALLY SHOOT PAINT!!!!!!!. NOPE. CAN someone please help me??????
Old 08-13-2005, 08:21 PM #19
T1rippaman
Have a homebrew

did u turn off the eye? hold down the trigger for 6+ seconds. then try it. the eye could possibly b completely screwed.

2009 Alien Independence
Old 08-13-2005, 09:32 PM #20
half-step

Can you hear the solenoid click? What color was the paint? The T1 will not see clear shelled paint and some dark paint. That is a test like T1rippaman said, turn the eye off. Sometimes you have to hold the trigger down for like 10 seconds. The click of the T1 solenoid is subtle. It is almost the same sound as your trigger switch. But you should be able to hear the solenoid click when you pull the trigger.

Did you adjust the lpr? Turn the screw in or clockwise until you hear the solenoid leak. Then back off the screw until it quits leaking . . . plus a 1/4 of a turn.

Now see if you marker will cycle.

Dragun Mods*Manuals
My Feedback
Old 08-13-2005, 09:44 PM #21
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

hey ethan. if you want, i could take a look at it and whatnot. i'm prolly 15-20 mins away and might be able to help find the problem. if it turns out to be a noid problem, well.. i have a spare one from my old O3e that i'm pretty sure works. we could try that and if it fixes, you can just keep it. but it sounds like your regs are off or your eyes arn't reading.

I see now, I see."