PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-05-2005, 10:28 PM #1
Torgy
Remember Steve

bounces

ok guys i had this great idea the other day and today i tried it out. i took some really dense foam and rapped it around my feedneck a bunch of times and then duck taped it so it would stay put. i was trying to make my feedneck take bounces, since when you get hit there it always breaks. today i took it out for a test spin. i put it on the ground leaning against a tree. and i stood about 40 feet away from it and i started shooting the feedneck with a friends gun (harder than it seems lol) i finally managed to hit the feedneck dead on ten times and only one ball broke. i was very happy because this thing took bounces like mad. i have a tournament tommorrow (sorry about the late notice) and i was going to leave it like it was, but then i thought, is this legal? if you know whether or not this is a legal move please post quick. personally i think that they should sticky the rulebooks on this forum don't you? so my question is, is it legal to make your gun take bounces by adding stuff to it?

MY Feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1580753
98% of teenagers in American act gangsta, if you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your signature.
"Man you gotta dream big or one day you might never wake up." Snoop Dog
LONG LIVE DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2005, 05:32 PM #2
Corey B.

Kind of, but if your at a tournament, refs will most likely ask you to take it off if it helps.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:50 AM #3
synapsys4
Red 5

kinda pointless, whats next, why don't u wrap your hopper in foam, or the entire gun for that matter, probably get more hopper hits the feed neck hits. mabye im wrong tho
Old 08-15-2005, 07:29 AM #4
Maverick380
The Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by synapsys4
kinda pointless, whats next, why don't u wrap your hopper in foam, or the entire gun for that matter, probably get more hopper hits the feed neck hits. mabye im wrong tho
good idea....but im pretty sure the ratio of hopper/feedneck hits its 90/10..........i dont belive there is any rule against it but im sure they will make you take it off
"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" (12:21). -BIBLE

Dm5 RED TO BLACK ION#7822
TEAM LA RESISTANCE -
Old 08-28-2005, 12:32 PM #5
TGjester

has been a member for 10 years
Put like 10 of those hopper covers on your hopper