PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-09-2014, 10:58 AM #1
Normalcy

Annual Supporting Member
BKO interest?

Hey all,
I have a BKO that hasn't been used in a number of years (wife and I have been out of it ~8 yrs) and I'm on the fence. It has an old Vaporworks board (functioning in standard semi mode) with PDS drilled and functioning. Solenoid seems to be cycling just fine (and I have a new gasket if needed), and it has the front Rock ASA adapter (with Rock, though the rock seems to be leaking). Clamping feedneck, and two rebuildable Rams. Also has one mostly stripped frame screw on the back right which never seemed to affect anything negatively.
I sold off my bolts for it yrs ago, and recently my barrels as well, so though the ram is cycling it's hard to tell just how functional it is at this point.
Thought I was done with it, but as I near the finish of a pre2k cocker refurb I'm getting the bug again...
Thing is, I have a number of solid functioning markers (including my wife's x-valve minimag, which i just rebuilt), and i know how hard BKO parts are to come by.
Just leaving it in a box isn't an option for me, but if it would be of use to someone else in the (ICD) clan I could live with that.
If any of you are interested, toss me a PM and we can work it out.
Cheers.
~Joe
Advertisement
Old 06-09-2014, 12:30 PM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The parts that are shared with the other line are ok, its the BKO specific parts that are near impossible to find. It seems that you have all the BKO specific parts that you'll need.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote