PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-01-2005, 01:23 AM #1
pntball_dude (Banned)
Banned

reno 911

i just saw reno 911 an there was a scene dealing with paintball where there was a confrentation between the cops and some fat dudes but the cops whernt wearing proper face protection. when will they finaly wear proper face masks? better yet, when will they stop showing paintball as just fat people shoting cops?!
Old 08-01-2005, 02:05 AM #2
lri2x97
Sex Bicycle

lri2x97 is a Supporting Member
****ING 2K5ER!

i seem to remember certain NXL coaches going grill-less. stupid no doubt, but they can shout better with it. also with TV and actors in general you need to see their faces to see them act. that's how they're paid. and the fat paintball guy is just a reno911 running gag, show me 1 other place where you have seen it.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:21 AM #3
pntball_dude (Banned)
Banned

well to be truthful i dont watch much tv so i have never seen that fat guy be4. but my main complaint is how they present paintball. and also, dude this is my 5th name on pbnation, its not my fault i get banned every few months or so...wait, yes it is lol.

BTW: yes hobbes does pwn all..
Old 08-01-2005, 11:10 PM #4
loren_5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by lri2x97
****ING 2K5ER!

i seem to remember certain NXL coaches going grill-less. stupid no doubt, but they can shout better with it. also with TV and actors in general you need to see their faces to see them act. that's how they're paid. and the fat paintball guy is just a reno911 running gag, show me 1 other place where you have seen it.
You are a ****ing retard you joind 2 days before 2005 you have no athoraty to call them 2k5ers.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:53 AM #5
bushmastah4life
Thwomp!

bushmastah4life is a Supporting Member
lmao

:(

Old 08-03-2005, 11:11 AM #6
Smitty2

Smitty2 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
I win I'm 2k01, retard. Good point pntball_dude. Sometimes TV gives the wrong impression.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:15 AM #7
mousek801
Blasť Polar Bear

there was another one where the cops were being shot at, then they called in for "backup" these 2 guys decked out with c4 stuff and e-cockers, lit the people shooting the cops up.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:06 PM #8
CaptinAmazing
Yeah, I'm that Amazing

there was a Reno episode when the cops were getting jounior and garcia were getting shot at, and then they pulled out some Jt Excellorators and Jt Pro-Flex's and started to shoot back. Which was pretty funny cause they were holding the guns with one hand, like it was a pistol. is that what u guys aret talking a bout

Also, DM6,DM5,DMC,DM4,Alias Timmy,Dark Timmy, Dragon Timmy, that other Timmy,Vison Shocker, Ton Ton Shocker,Octane Shocker,Dynasty Shocker, Angel Speed,Angel G-7, White Phosphrus Grenade, Naughty Dogs Freestyle, FS-7, Black Karni, Silver Karni, Gold Karni, Black and Gold Karni, XSV Matt Marshall Karni, Red Ego, Black Ego, Custom Rasta Ego, Blue Ego, Shiny Ego, Dull Ego, Tank, Artillery Rounds, and a Spyder Imagine
Old 08-05-2005, 03:57 AM #9
Avery_mac

Avery_mac is a Supporting Member
yeah

but they where wearing the proflex frame which is perfectly safe , it would just f-ing hurt to get hit in the side of the face or something
Old 08-05-2005, 04:28 AM #10
pimpinsaylor (Banned)
lıɥıu

pimpinsaylor is a Supporting Member
there was this one king of queens episod where they were just wearing ski masks and the had them off most of the time untill someone started shooting same with king of the hill
Old 08-05-2005, 12:11 PM #11
hencereverie
100% Horrible at PB

I watched that last night....I thought it was really funny. Especially when one of the fat guys had a karni, and the cops had avengers. Also if you watched there wasn't just 1 or 2 fat guys but like 5 other guys on a roof that werent fat.

Team Action Packed