DYnasty OWNS in the rankings - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-14-2005, 12:00 AM #1
MWARMY
 
 
MWARMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: -MN-
 has been a member for 10 years
DYnasty OWNS in the rankings

http://paintball-players.org/scores/...kings2005.html i like how xsv has to ref to get a full 100 points in the rankings since they cant win a tourney
__________________
Feedback

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=899012
MWARMY is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2005, 12:31 AM #2
legendfrontman
XSV Support
 
legendfrontman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Iowa
legendfrontman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
yet xsv is good enough to beat dynasty

the reason why they reffed was because they sent their main team to the millenium event in germany.
legendfrontman is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 01:51 AM #3
boblongtom
T-UNIT
 
boblongtom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendfrontman
yet xsv is good enough to beat dynasty

the reason why they reffed was because they sent their main team to the millenium event in germany.
XSV is gonna fall just like infamous. (no offense to lasoya).
all great things dont last very long. (except DYNASTY Wo0T!)
__________________
LANG ~~offical~~ PbNation FAN CLUB#20
MARTINEZ~~official~~Pbnation FAN CLUB #20
HALF DOLLA HOLLA!
HK SUPPORT
boblongtom is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 10:54 AM #4
zerofearo
Spraypaint ninja
 
zerofearo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: miami
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWARMY
http://paintball-players.org/scores/...kings2005.html i like how xsv has to ref to get a full 100 points in the rankings since they cant win a tourney

yeah your right......wait........oh paris.............and uh.............denver.........and they beat dyansty in their match in neo yesterday
__________________
*3 0 5* F.T.W. SPN HK

legacy fan club member #123
JT TEAM PANTS HAND-MADE STYLE GRAY FOR SALE
Maximus fan club member #1
team spraypaint
zerofearo is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 11:50 AM #5
DKepp1087/anti-agg (Banned)
Banned
 
DKepp1087/anti-agg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 856
 has been a member for 10 years
/\

uh oh oh uh oh

psp la 05
nppl hb 05
psp orlando 05(wudda beat xsv too if they didnt ***** out)
nppl tampa 05
psp chicago 05(15 - 3) wow i think a d3 team wudda held up better than that)
DKepp1087/anti-agg is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 12:07 PM #6
poomanchew
coming in hot
 
poomanchew's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NWA
poomanchew owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
poomanchew posts videos on PbNation
^^^^^

well put brother!
__________________
est. 1990
Arkansas State Champion 2008-forever
R.I.P B&E 1999-2013
AC:417
G.I. Kick'n Planet Eclipse Yip!
AC:402.com
poomanchew is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 01:07 PM #7
daboss123
Straight - No Chaser.
 
daboss123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Montreal
daboss123 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofearo
yeah your right......wait........oh paris.............and uh.............denver.........and they beat dyansty in their match in neo yesterday
xsv didnt beat dynasty, xsv lost against syndicate on purpose in order for dynasty to get knocked out.
__________________
| DXS Paintball |
daboss123 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 02:34 PM #8
python54
PeNgUiNs PwN Jo0
 
python54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY
python54 plays in the PSP
python54 supports Cereal Killerz 2
python54 helped look for balloons
python54 plays in the APPA D4 division
"its not the size that matters, its the motion of the ocean.."

quit making excuses.. dynasty lost.. xsv is getting better and ballin it up with dynasty.. get over it.. things change, and they can change at any time.. 3rd event IN A ROW, that xsv has played better than dynasty, and you say "oh yea well dynasty has won eveything else" how many times does xsv have to win to not get knocked?

get off dynastys nuts and realize that xsv is starting to out ball them, and quit making excuses for them.. cause you just make them sound even more like sore losers than they already are...

i guess if XSV wins this event, you nut slingers will be say "oh well dynasty had a game earlier that day and xsv had a fresh start" .. i guess thats a reasonable excuse for dynasty, since they NEVER lose because someones better than them, but god forbid that be true for xsv at chi town when it was A LOT hotter there...
__________________
Feedback
"Originally posted by Tako
Not sure who shot the snake out but i shot pepe out (who was on my team, yes i shot him in the back, lol) making it a one on one"

Last edited by python54 : 08-14-2005 at 02:40 PM.
python54 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 02:40 PM #9
Kalashezki
get it girl
 
Kalashezki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: O-HI-O
Heres an idea,stop obsessing about other teams and start obsessing about how YOUR team plays
Kalashezki is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 02:41 PM #10
python54
PeNgUiNs PwN Jo0
 
python54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY
python54 plays in the PSP
python54 supports Cereal Killerz 2
python54 helped look for balloons
python54 plays in the APPA D4 division
xsv not my team.. but i hate hearin excuses made for dynasty just because they lose...
__________________
Feedback
"Originally posted by Tako
Not sure who shot the snake out but i shot pepe out (who was on my team, yes i shot him in the back, lol) making it a one on one"
python54 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:09 PM #11
rockmehard (Banned)
 
 
rockmehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
im sorry but everytime dynasty looses the ppl in here find the gayest answers.oh the other team *****ed.oh they played bad cuz the gun was down..oh blah blah blah..just get over it,
rockmehard is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:20 PM #12
DKepp1087/anti-agg (Banned)
Banned
 
DKepp1087/anti-agg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 856
 has been a member for 10 years
no dynasty manned up once they lost denver they just said they didnt play good cause they didnt
DKepp1087/anti-agg is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:23 PM #13
python54
PeNgUiNs PwN Jo0
 
python54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY
python54 plays in the PSP
python54 supports Cereal Killerz 2
python54 helped look for balloons
python54 plays in the APPA D4 division
i believe he said hte people "IN HERE" meaning the ones who swing on dynastys nuts...

the team may have manned up.. but i do remember everyone in here making excuses and dogging xsv...
__________________
Feedback
"Originally posted by Tako
Not sure who shot the snake out but i shot pepe out (who was on my team, yes i shot him in the back, lol) making it a one on one"
python54 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:25 PM #14
ctpaintballa42
 
 
ctpaintballa42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: CT
 has been a member for 10 years
Yeah well at least no one on XSV is dumb enough to put there gun to 21.

I
ctpaintballa42 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:25 PM #15
rockmehard (Banned)
 
 
rockmehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by python54
i believe he said hte people "IN HERE" meaning the ones who swing on dynastys nuts...

the team may have manned up.. but i do remember everyone in here making excuses and dogging xsv...
yea..dont get me wrong they can play.but the ppl in here who jumo on the bandwagon are either newbs who jsut got in the sport or rich kida who jsut got in the sport...then u got the normies..but seriously it gets annoying.
rockmehard is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:27 PM #16
CGDballer05
Retired
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by python54
"its not the size that matters, its the motion of the ocean.."

quit making excuses.. dynasty lost.. xsv is getting better and ballin it up with dynasty.. get over it.. things change, and they can change at any time.. 3rd event IN A ROW, that xsv has played better than dynasty, and you say "oh yea well dynasty has won eveything else" how many times does xsv have to win to not get knocked?

get off dynastys nuts and realize that xsv is starting to out ball them, and quit making excuses for them.. cause you just make them sound even more like sore losers than they already are...

i guess if XSV wins this event, you nut slingers will be say "oh well dynasty had a game earlier that day and xsv had a fresh start" .. i guess thats a reasonable excuse for dynasty, since they NEVER lose because someones better than them, but god forbid that be true for xsv at chi town when it was A LOT hotter there...

QFT Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboss123
xsv didnt beat dynasty, xsv lost against syndicate on purpose in order for dynasty to get knocked out.
actually xsv did beat dynasty u ****tard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckypb2x

BUT WHEN YOU GET AN EMO-TOWELHEAD!
REJOICE
CGDballer05 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:27 PM #17
DKepp1087/anti-agg (Banned)
Banned
 
DKepp1087/anti-agg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 856
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpaintballa42
Yeah well at least no one on XSV is dumb enough to put there gun to 21.

I

lol that matters? they still beat them 15-3 that is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen a pro team do. give up?
DKepp1087/anti-agg is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:28 PM #18
python54
PeNgUiNs PwN Jo0
 
python54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY
python54 plays in the PSP
python54 supports Cereal Killerz 2
python54 helped look for balloons
python54 plays in the APPA D4 division
yea dynasty is a good team, but if they lose, its bcaue they got outplayed.. NOT because another team got lucky.. xsv is getting better, THEYRE NOT LUCKY.. so you dynasty nut swingers can say what you want.. whatever makes you feel better and keeps you in denial.. xsv is getting better and dynasty is having a hard time stopping them...
__________________
Feedback
"Originally posted by Tako
Not sure who shot the snake out but i shot pepe out (who was on my team, yes i shot him in the back, lol) making it a one on one"
python54 is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:29 PM #19
DKepp1087/anti-agg (Banned)
Banned
 
DKepp1087/anti-agg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 856
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
actually xsv did beat dynasty u ****tard.
no dynasty never got a shot to play them in paris *** face they wudda played them in the finals if xsv didnt stage the game against syndacate i wudda have done the same thing why would you(the 2nd best team) wanna play the team that smashes you at every event
DKepp1087/anti-agg is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:30 PM #20
DKepp1087/anti-agg (Banned)
Banned
 
DKepp1087/anti-agg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 856
 has been a member for 10 years
and yes xsv is a good team, but because xsv wins one event to dynasty's 5 and you suddenly think that dynasty cant beat them
DKepp1087/anti-agg is offline  
Old 08-14-2005, 03:33 PM #21
python54
PeNgUiNs PwN Jo0
 
python54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: KY
python54 plays in the PSP
python54 supports Cereal Killerz 2
python54 helped look for balloons
python54 plays in the APPA D4 division
no i believe they won 2 events, paris counts.. you can NOT count it all you want to make it seem like dynasty got screwed all you want.. but fact of the matter is.. XSV won...

and dynasty beats xsv 15-3 and YOU act like they CANT beat dynasty.. guess what numbnuts.. theyre getting beter and they showed dynasty what was up the other day..
__________________
Feedback
"Originally posted by Tako
Not sure who shot the snake out but i shot pepe out (who was on my team, yes i shot him in the back, lol) making it a one on one"
python54 is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump